Speedblitz challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Who is the weakest character who can speedblitz and oneshot these guys in a saber duel? ( if there is any)

1) Scourge
2) Ventress
3) RoTS Kenobi
4) SoD Maul
5) Dooku
6)Darth Bane
7) Caedus

Sinious
imo:

1) Plagueis
2) not sure
3) Yoda
4) Yoda
5) no one
6) no one
7) no one

The Ellimist
1. Caedus
2. Luke
3. No one
4. No one
5. No one
6. Dooku
7. No one

Nephthys
1 - 4) Krayt
5 - 7) No one

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Nephthys
1 - 4) Krayt
5 - 7) No one Krayt oneshotting Kenobi and Maul in a duel? Out of cuiosity, how strong do you think he is?

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Sinious
imo:

1) Plagueis
2) not sure
3) Yoda
4) Yoda
5) no one
6) no one
7) no one You don't think someone like DE Sidious could speedblitz the likes of Dooku?

Sinious
Sidious may have gotten faster over time due to the increase of his power, but I personally am not sure if DE Sidious can actually defeat ROTS Sidious in pure sabers.

If Sidious is trying to blitz Dooku, and rages on him with full offense, the duel will probably end in a few seconds. I don't think Sidious can strike him down before Dooku can even react though.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Sinious
Sidious may have gotten faster over time due to the increase of his power, but I personally am not sure if DE Sidious can actually defeat ROTS Sidious in pure sabers. confused

Sinious
Yes.

FreshestSlice
Why would a faster and more powerful Sidious not be able to defeat a slower and weaker version of himself?

SunRazer
I expect Sinious' response to be "because he's out of practice".

Nephthys
Wasn't his clone body defective?

Originally posted by Total Warrior
Krayt oneshotting Kenobi and Maul in a duel? Out of cuiosity, how strong do you think he is?

Pretty strong in sabers. Krayt when weakened by his sickness and hampered by his armor blitzed a group of Imperial Knights. At his peak he'd be pretty dang fast.

carthage
Definitely faster than Bane

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
Wasn't his clone body defective?

The later ones were genetically sabotaged, yeah.

Sinious
I never really bother arguing this, but I personally see ROTS as Sidious' prime as a duelist. He might have gotten a bit faster, but I always believed Sidious was at his best in his original body. If he found a more permanent and proper host (like a Skywalker) I'd probably view it differently. PT was the golden age of dueling imo, and he trashed everyone barring the very best who is his equal. In DE, when he loses to Luke, he unleashes his powers that make lightsaber duels look completely irrelevant. I think dueling became a joke to him decades before he faced Luke in DE.

SunRazer
Dueling was a joke for him in RotS as well. It was only there to humiliate the Jedi.

Sinious
Yes, but he was devoted to being good at it at that challenging era. With the Jedi gone, I think his already lacking interest in duels shrunk further more over time.

Though I didn't mean to say ROTS Sidious is a clear superior of DE Sidious in sabers, just that the opposite is also not true.

SunRazer
Perhaps. He would've been out of practice, but he would've been stronger. And he did defeat Luke handily in DE, which is an accomplishment of comparable skill to his CW-RotS era feats like outdueling Maul/Savage and stalemating Yoda, but not as good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.