vegeta vs black adam new 52

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

houstonsayain
morals off
no prep
Happy Dance

EcstaticGrace
Vegeta current Full saiyans should be above any High tier comic character

carver9
Vegeta just stood in one spot and tanked a punch that shook an entire planet. He didn't budge. He also during base mode withstood an all out attack from a multi universe buster. He doesn't feel Adam attacks.

ghostman
Originally posted by carver9
Vegeta just stood in one spot and tanked a punch that shook an entire planet. He didn't budge. He also during base mode withstood an all out attack from a multi universe buster. He doesn't feel Adam attacks.

i havent been watching super, when has vegeta done this?

Surtur
He also during base mode withstood an all out attack from a multi universe buster.

Damn so who destroyed the DBZ multiverse then? Does the show take place in the after life? Are there still other universes that survived the multi-universe destroying blast?

Final question: which 12 yr. old is ghost writing the series currently?

StiltmanFTW
Vegeta stomps.

Pre-super.

Base form.

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
i havent been watching super, when has vegeta done this?

His fight against Cabba. Cabba was charging him with a blitz punch...Vegeta stood in one spot with a smile on his face and tanked the punch without budging. This same hit shook the entire planet.

The other showing happened when Beerus was asleep and it was said that while sleep, he doesn't restrain his power. There isn't a filter as he does not hold back. During training, he hits both Goku and Vegeta with an all out attack. Both Vegeta and Goku was surprised they lived. The multi universe comment came from when Beerus and Champa was fist fighting and their clash threatened both Universe 6 and 7. Whis had to stop their brawl before both universes got destroyed.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
Damn so who destroyed the DBZ multiverse then? Does the show take place in the after life? Are there still other universes that survived the multi-universe destroying blast?

Final question: which 12 yr. old is ghost writing the series currently?

Read above. Also, Goku and Beerus almost destroyed the Universe and God dimensions during their clash. Had suns igniting and planets turning into dust.

Surtur
Suns igniting are hilariously below universe destroying though, what universes were destroyed by these universe destroying blasts?

StiltmanFTW
what universes were destroyed by these universe destroying blasts?

I heard that carververse was destroyed and now carvers are headed here messed

carver9
Suns igniting are hilariously below universe destroying though, what universes were destroyed by these universe destroying blasts?

You probably need to watch the show. Episode 25 is where your answer is at.

Surtur
You probably need to watch the show. Episode 25 is where your answer is at.

Why can't you explain to me which universes were destroyed? You see I'm getting the feeling none were and this all comes down to character claims. Otherwise you could just tell me instead of saying I need to watch an episode to understand which universe was destroyed. Just tell me which ones were destroyed or were they not destroyed at all?

carver9
Why can't you explain to me which universes were destroyed? You see I'm getting the feeling none were and this all comes down to character claims. Otherwise you could just tell me instead of saying I need to watch an episode to understand which universe was destroyed. Just tell me which ones were destroyed or were they not destroyed at all?

Watch the episode.

jrodslam
One thing my friends and i have always determined with z warriors was that we dont know how hard they hit exactly. Its hard with dbz because even the z warriors that arent ss's like Tien, Krillin, Yamcha are super strong. When Tien fought Trunks, Trunks was unable to best him until he turned ss. Same goes for 95% of their fights. We just dont know what the punching power is. We know that the fights destroy planets and their energy beams can, but its just too hard to call.

carver9
Originally posted by jrodslam
One thing my friends and i have always determined with z warriors was that we dont know how hard they hit exactly. Its hard with dbz because even the z warriors that arent ss's like Tien, Krillin, Yamcha are super strong. When Tien fought Trunks, Trunks was unable to best him until he turned ss. Same goes for 95% of their fights. We just dont know what the punching power is. We know that the fights destroy planets and their energy beams can, but its just too hard to call.

Beerus and Champa was destroying planets in single hits during their scuffle.

http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/107/3077/004.png
http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/107/3077/005.png

Goku and Beerus punches almost destroyed a Universe and dimensions in a couple of Hits.

https://youtu.be/xxncbeyLgoE

Yeah, punching power is insane in DB.

Genii96
Saiyan saga vegeta would win this

Adam Grimes
DBZ-verse only has four galaxies, lol.

HulkIsHulk
Adam wins

jrodslam
Beerus and Champa was destroying planets in single hits during their scuffle.

Yeah, punching power is insane in DB.

In db, planets are shit. They are always getting destroyed. King Vegeta waved his cape to the side and blew up 3 planets. Its the wow factor of it all.

Sj_Sharp
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
DBZ-verse only has four galaxies, lol.

No, lol.
Whenever in DBZ the actual size of the universe was addressed, it was always said to be divided in 4 main "quadrants" or "clusters", not galaxies: it was implied that each cluster contained countless galaxies, however nothing 100% true was stated, so if you wanted to lowball you could have said that there were only 4 galaxies in the DBU.
However, with Super now the low-ball horse is definitely dead and thus people can't ride it anymore, since it has been specifically stated that each of the DBUs is as big as our universe, so basically limitless and "filled" with countless galaxies.

Sorry to spoil your fun.

In db, planets are shit. They are always getting destroyed. King Vegeta waved his cape to the side and blew up 3 planets. Its the wow factor of it all.

Non-canon.
Planets in the DBU are just as durable as every other fictional planet, and Beerus and Champa were destroying them with kicks and punches.
End of story.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Interesting fight. Adam should be a notch faster and far far stronger, while Vegeta has his superior energy output. SSJGSSJ Vegeta has a chance if he keeps the distance and blast away, if BA reaches him he will ripp Vegetas arms off. BA 8/10 me thinks is realistic.

RadZoa
DBS characters are total beast right now, I think they'd beat any Herald level character except those with exotic powers or versatility that they'd have no counter for. Brute force wise you'd need someone of universal tier to fight them

carver9

Where did you get your info of the planets being weaker than any other planet? Are you talking out of your poop hole?

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Interesting fight. Adam should be a notch faster and far far stronger, while Vegeta has his superior energy output. SSJGSSJ Vegeta has a chance if he keeps the distance and blast away, if BA reaches him he will ripp Vegetas arms off. BA 8/10 me thinks is realistic.

You can add Superman to this fight and Vegeta would still win with ease.

StiltmanFTW
Adam should be a notch faster

Keep dreaming.

SquallX

laughing

Prof. T.C McAbe

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Superman would be more of a hindrance than help, actually.

SquallX
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Superman would be more of a hindrance than help, actually.

Riiiiight!

NemeBro
Vegeta stomps.

Pre-super.

Base form. Nah, pre-super Vegeta is probably too weak, slow, and frail, unless new 52 BA isn't anywhere near new 52 Superman.

StiltmanFTW
Nu-Adam's best feat is getting raped by Ultraman stick out tongue

Too slow? Get real. DC characters never operated on DBZ level of speed. They can travel fast, yes, but not much if anything else.

NemeBro
DC characters never operated on DBZ level of speed. True, the Superman tier ones were faster.

SquallX

Too slow? Get real. DC characters never operated on DBZ level of speed. They can travel fast, yes, but not much if anything else.

You mean the same Ultraman that drew blood from Morbius right? The same Morbius that's a Multiversal being in possession of the Anti Life Equation right?

You're right, that's clearly a bad showing.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
You mean the same Ultraman that drew blood from Morbius right? The same Morbius that's a Multiversal being in possession of the Anti Life Equation right?

You're right, that's clearly a bad showing.

Beerus would stomp Morbius brain cells out with ease.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
True, the Superman tier ones were faster.

His combat ft sucks.

carver9

thumb up

Not even close to their level of combat speed. Flight speed means crap in a fight.

SquallX
Beerus would stomp Morbius brain cells out with ease.

Alright carver, but your money were your mouth is then.

Debate me in a Morbius vs Beerus thread.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by SquallX
Alright carver, but your money were your mouth is then.

Debate me in a Morbius vs Beerus thread.

He won't. He is all talk and not action, so don't expect much, bro.

SquallX
He won't. He is all talk and not action, so don't expect much, bro.

That's Carver for you.

Morbius would have done the same thing he did to Flash and The Black Racer, who by the way is an aspect of Death itself.

carver9
Make the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.