Hit vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Hit is signed to kill Superman.

Go!

KingD19
Is this Hit after the final fight with Goku?

Superman shouldn't be able to figure out Hit's technique, or react to it,(and he definitely won't tell him how it works since this is a job) and before he knows it Hit will have delivered the killing blow.

RadZoa
I'm pretty sure Hit would beat Supes if he's anywhere near SSG Goku's level which seems to be where he's at.

Estacado
Originally posted by RadZoa
I'm pretty sure Hit would beat Supes if he's anywhere near SSG Goku's level which seems to be where he's at.
Goku had his god power boosted with a kaioken x 10 and even then he couldnt put him down .
It was stated that Hit was holding back his assassin technique since the tournament didnt allow killing. If he was allowed to use it Goku admitted that he could have ended the fight easily.

KingD19
Not just SSG. SSGB. Which is even greater in power, and then boosted by KKx10. So yeah that level of Hit should definitely win.

And I won't say Goku said easily. He said if Hit had access to his full repotoire, the last attack probably would have finished him off. This was after weathering a good amount of Hit's attacks. But considering Hit was forced to hold back the entire time then yeah I see him having a move or two that could have finished the fight quickly.

RadZoa
Well Hit's abilities are kind of hax...

KingD19
They sure are. And at this point they're still largely unknown. All we know for sure is that as of the latest DBZ Super, Hit can Time-Leap in excess of 0.5 seconds, and apparently by a great deal. As when he was at .5, SSJBKKx10(mouthful lol) Goku said he was far beyond him, and was beating him down with ease. Then Hit powered up again and got so fast he somehow froze Goku while he was already frozen in Hit's Time-Leap.

SquallX
That didn't take long.

So here's my questions
- Which Superman are we using?
- Are gonna low ball him by saying he's been tag by the like of Batman?
- Are we just using his averages?
- Are his high end feats allowed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.