Blade vs Sabretooth-H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
No weapons just bare hands. Natural weapons are allowed such as claws, fangs, etc.

Creed from Origins.

KingD19
I guess that means Creed can't use his claws?

Blade should win. Stronger, far more durable, better fighter, faster, etc...

The only problem is Creed's HF, but if Logan can be ko'd. Creed(who is stronger, but has a weaker HF) should be KO'able as well.

And if he can't KO him, I can see Blade snapping his neck or something which should count as a win.

juggernaut74
Natural weapons allowed.

No guns, swords, etc.

KingD19
Hmmm. That'll make things more difficult. I still think Blade should win. His skill+stat edge win this for him. He's too good and too fast for Creed to reliably hit, and I could see him getting Creed's claws out of the equation quickly. Like crushing his hand or snapping his fingers on the ground so they break off. And we know it takes a while for Logan's claws to grow back, so it'll take Victor's even longer.

HulkIsHulk
Blade destroys Creed

carver9
Blade is too much.

TheVaultDweller
Blade wins. Creed is pretty fast, but Blade is in another class IMO. Better overall strength feats and fighting skill as well.

0mega Spawn
Blades skill would make creed look like a bumbling idiot... blade easily

juggernaut74
Is Blade stronger though?

KingD19
He fought with Nomak and Drake who are both much stronger than Creed. Blade doesn't have many pure strength feats but I'd say he was stronger.

juggernaut74
Blade kicked HHH through a metal door. May have bent the door also.

KingD19
He did launch him through that door.

He also back kicked Drake clear across the room after slicing nearly completely through a metal column with his sword(on accident). And him jumping at Dracula was enough to completely stop his forward momentum despite him flying across the room right at Blade.

And in his first fight with Nomak, while on his back, he kicked him and sent him flying.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, Blade has fairly little in pure strength feats, but you can easily scale him based on his opponents. And based on those, Blade > Creed in strength IMO.

carthage
I thought Nomak chucked Blade through the door?

0mega Spawn
https://youtu.be/kM7ZhM2ufFg

KingD19
Well. I had forgotten all about the entire scene. We see how easily he mangled those guards and sent them flying, or destroyed the environment using their bodies lol.

And he ripped that guys throat out. I wonder how long that'll keep Creed down.

HulkIsHulk
He also crushed a familiar's skull with a stomp in Blade 2. And that guy was wearing a helmet to boot

juggernaut74
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
https://youtu.be/kM7ZhM2ufFg Man Blade was such a badass.

Some good strength on display there.

TheLordofMurder
Blade wins...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.