Darth Bane vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
Round 1 Orbalisk Bane
Round 2 DOE Bane

Rebels Vader

The Ellimist
1. Vader ragdolls
2. Vader ragdolls

GG

hutchy1345
I haven't seen anything to suggest vader is quicker or stronger
But I accept he is the better duelist

FreshestSlice
Bane loses to a few mercenaries.
Vader solos a thousand strong army.

Obviously Bane.

The Ellimist
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/t_original/rtoqvaslckuaabszfdec.png

carthage
Vader stomps both rounds

The Ellimist
Originally posted by hutchy1345
I haven't seen anything to suggest vader is quicker or stronger

Physically? He probably is by virtue of his cybernetics, but that's not a major factor anyway. In the Force, his canon feats actually rival his Legends incarnation. Knocking over AT-ATs, telekinetically crushing starfighters, detonating hundreds of thermal detonators simultaneously >>> Bane. Bane's only really impressive feat is the destruction of the Lehon temple, and I do accept that DoE Bane > RoT Bane > Lehon PoD Bane, but he had to charge that attack, and given that he never replicates anything on that magnitude it was probably a desperation overperformance. Plus shattering a bunch of stone (he brings it down but doesn't obliterate the whole thing) isn't really as impressive as crushing armored starfighters.

SunRazer
lol, come on now. Vader is physically stronger, that's not even in question.

hutchy1345
What about speed
Deflecting rain for 10 mins is >>>>>> anything vader has done
And how about Orbalisks it's not like vader can exploit their weakness to lightning

The Ellimist
It won't get down to a duel in the first place; Vader's telekinesis, which has bypassed physical barriers and so wouldn't care about orbalisks, is too powerful for Bane to handle.

If it does, canon still has similarly dazzling speed feats in the novelizations (Windu and Palpatine moving faster than Anakin can see), and it wouldn't fit into continuity for Vader to be a hundred times slower than those characters. I otherwise don't know how to compare dueling across continuities; if we equate their movie incarnations, Vader stomps by virtue of being implied to be above Palpatine.

SunRazer
It's not vastly above anything Vader's done. He's moved faster than Ferus could see, deflected fire from turbolaser emplacements, moved within the span of thought, etc.

carthage
Deflecting omnidirectional blasterfire from freighters and turbolasers is more impressive than deflecting raindrops lmfao

That's not even including the massive gap in showings of barrier/telekinesis, and the fact Vader would stomp him in sabers

hutchy1345
Deflecting raindrops for 10mins is a quicker showing of stamina and speed than anything vader has done
Tk? What about the bane moved that moon
Or collapsing that temple way before his prime
How do you know his tk can go through orbalisks any evidence for this?
But yes he loses a sabers fight
Also orbalisks require millions of volts of electricity to kill them, bane produced that casually, which i'm sure could fry vader's suit or at least severely damage him

NewGuy01
Yeah, Bane's faster. But Vader defeats opponents who are more agile than him all the time. It's pretty much the only notable advantage Bane possesses other than lightning, which Vader has taken measures against. It's frankly just not enough to win for a majority, or anything close to it.

hutchy1345
Yes vader has defeated opponents quicker
But Bane is quicker than all of those opponents, just as strong in the force as vader/won't get ragdolled, is at least able to content/survive physically and has lightning
Yes he's a less capable duelist but he was a match for kas'im long before his prime, so I'm sure he can at least contend with vader in that regard
So I give bane 5/6 out of 10 victories

carthage
Deflecting raindrops for 10mins is a quicker showing of stamina and speed than anything vader has done
Tk? What about the bane moved that moon
Or collapsing that temple way before his prime
How do you know his tk can go through orbalisks any evidence for this?
But yes he loses a sabers fight
Also orbalisks require millions of volts of electricity to kill them, bane produced that casually, which i'm sure could fry vader's suit or at least severely damage him

Blaster bolts are faster than rain drops, and lasting ten minutes is a feat of endurance not speed. Also deflecting turbolasers is something Bane hasn't even shown he is capable of reacting too much less deflecting. Bane's moon feat was retconned in the novels, and he only collapsed the temple on a potent darkside nexus. Vader's telekinetic strikes exploded beasts that could deflect blaster bolts/knock down massive trees/cause cave ins, as well as crush armored TIE fighters/melt durasteel.

He can blow up the orbalisks or just ragdoll Bane until he breaks his bones.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yeah, Bane's faster. But Vader defeats opponents who are more agile than him all the time. It's pretty much the only notable advantage Bane possesses other than lightning, which Vader has taken measures against. It's frankly just not enough to win for a majority, or anything close to it.

Yeah, so lets claim Bane is faster when Vader's feats of blitzing Jedi, deflecting omnidirectional blasterfire, and turbolasers are better feats than any speed showings from Bane thumb up

The Ellimist
Bane needed to charge his attack to knock down the foundations of the temple. He won't have time to do that here, because Vader can crush starfighters just by clenching his fist.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Bane needed to charge his attack to knock down the foundations of the temple. He won't have time to do that here, because Vader can crush starfighters just by clenching his fist.
Because... starfighters are as difficult to destroy as a huge temple long before your prime (regardless of the nexus)
Hint
They're not

FreshestSlice
A blast so powerful it would have only broken Kas'im's bones, and he shrugged it off regardless. Might take Vader out of the fight, tbh.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by carthage
Blaster bolts are faster than rain drops, and lasting ten minutes is a feat of endurance not speed. Also deflecting turbolasers is something Bane hasn't even shown he is capable of reacting too much less deflecting. Bane's moon feat was retconned in the novels, and he only collapsed the temple on a potent darkside nexus. Vader's telekinetic strikes exploded beasts that could deflect blaster bolts/knock down massive trees/cause cave ins, as well as crush armored TIE fighters/melt durasteel.

He can blow up the orbalisks or just ragdoll Bane until he breaks his bones.

Yeah, so lets claim Bane is faster when Vader's feats of blitzing Jedi, deflecting omnidirectional blasterfire, and turbolasers are better feats than any speed showings from Bane thumb up

What did it say in the novel to retcon it?
Have u seen how dense heavy rain is? That's just as impressive as the blasterfire

Yes a potent darkside nexus.... after barely any training compared to vader's lifetime... no not impressive at all... probably was a small building then? Maybe a small shack? Oh wait it's a giant temple?
Until he breaks his bones? Orbalisks provide instantaneous healing to life threatening injuries, plus they boost his dark side abilities which means he's probably gonna be breaking vader's bones, not the other way around

hutchy1345

The Ellimist
Because... starfighters are as difficult to destroy as a huge temple long before your prime (regardless of the nexus)
Hint
They're not

They are, lol, they're armored, usually shielded fighters vs. an ancient stone temple. Bane's wave had more AoE but far less actual pressure/stress.

Regardless, he can't charge his attack before Vader crushes him. Bane's uncharged attacks break couches.

Btw starfighters are hardly the largest thing Vader has crushed.

hutchy1345

|King Joker|
Hutchy's absolutely raping rn

FreshestSlice
Don't encourage this stupidity. Use your anger, like I taught you, and kill them both.

The Ellimist

hutchy1345
Yes... charge time
But this is POD bane with like a couple of years training as I stated before compared to a lifetime of vader's
Hardly fair to compare... basically like me putting 9 year old anakin against bane
No
Prime bane would clearly have increased in power substantially
And still nobody has proved the moon feat was retconned, either way, armored starfighters are nothing compared to that temple... have u seen it? It's huge... there's no debate there

|King Joker|
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Don't encourage this stupidity. Use your anger, like I taught you, and kill them both. Bane > Vader, your petty lowballing and disgusting wanking of Vader doesn't change that fact

carthage
What did it say in the novel to retcon it?
Have u seen how dense heavy rain is? That's just as impressive as the blasterfire

Yes a potent darkside nexus.... after barely any training compared to vader's lifetime... no not impressive at all... probably was a small building then? Maybe a small shack? Oh wait it's a giant temple?
Until he breaks his bones? Orbalisks provide instantaneous healing to life threatening injuries, plus they boost his dark side abilities which means he's probably gonna be breaking vader's bones, not the other way around

Vader can collapse Cathedrals, down massive mining apparatuses, manipulate freighters, and collapse huge metal frameworks with one hand. Bane had to pause and gather nexus energies, Vader per feats can easily replicate Bane's feat hell any Sith could replicate Bane's showing. Again show me proof Bane can even react to turbolaser fire, and lol so what rain is slower than blaster bolts pouring down from all sides. And no if Vader strikes Bane with telekinesis he'll blow up the orbalisks and strike Bane's flesh, Orbalisks aren't more durable than Lylek flesh or durasteel all of which Vader has destroyed

hutchy1345
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Bane > Vader, your petty lowballing and disgusting wanking of Vader doesn't change that fact
Exactly... we haven't even gotten onto the fact that bane can easily produce millions of volts in his prime (hint, that's alot)... and let's face it... that's vader's greatest weakness

FreshestSlice
Bane > Vader, your petty lowballing and disgusting wanking of Vader doesn't change that fact
You've become strong in the ways of the Troll, Joker. But not that strong.

carthage
Exactly... we haven't even gotten onto the fact that bane can easily produce millions of volts in his prime (hint, that's alot)... and let's face it... that's vader's greatest weakness

Vader's withstood point blank turbolaser fire from AT-ATS, and used barrier to withstand the explosion of Cymoon 1 (One of the largest Imperial bases in the galaxy)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111155790/4644183-star+wars+%282015-%29+003-015.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111155790/4644184-star+wars+%282015-%29+003-016.jpg

Bane's lightning will just be deflected, dodged, or absorbed by tutaminus.

hutchy1345
Vader can collapse Cathedrals, down massive mining apparatuses, manipulate freighters, and collapse huge metal frameworks with one hand. Bane had to pause and gather nexus energies, Vader per feats can easily replicate Bane's feat hell any Sith could replicate Bane's showing. Again show me proof Bane can even react to turbolaser fire, and lol so what rain is slower than blaster bolts pouring down from all sides. And no if Vader strikes Bane with telekinesis he'll blow up the orbalisks and strike Bane's flesh, Orbalisks aren't more durable than Lylek flesh or durasteel all of which Vader has destroyed
A cathedral? This temple is bigger than that... but the fact that you constantly fail to respond to is this... This is a bane way before his prime, with very little training and he's just battled one of the greatest duelist of his era. I never said rain was faster than a turbolaser, but are turbolasers any faster than blasters? Because he can certainly deflect those
But Bane long long before his prime has cut sirak down so fast that nobody in the room saw it (quoted above) and iirc kas'im/qordis were watching

hutchy1345
Vader's withstood point blank turbolaser fire from AT-ATS, and used barrier to withstand the explosion of Cymoon 1 (One of the largest Imperial bases in the galaxy)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111155790/4644183-star+wars+%282015-%29+003-015.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111155790/4644184-star+wars+%282015-%29+003-016.jpg

Bane's lightning will just be deflected, dodged, or absorbed by tutaminus.
And where exactly does he withstand millions of volts of lightning in those clips
His armor is really durable I get it, but so are bane's orbalisks, and Vader constantly gets wrecked by starkillers lightning

The Ellimist
Yes... charge time
But this is POD bane with like a couple of years training as I stated before compared to a lifetime of vader's
Hardly fair to compare... basically like me putting 9 year old anakin against bane
No
Prime bane would clearly have increased in power substantially

You didn't read my entire post. You're making arbitrary gut-feeling translations from PoD Bane's charged attack to DoE Bane's uncharged attack based on nothing but your own intuition about how much charge time matters (you assume it's some sort of low-slope linear relationship), in direct contrast to Bane's ACTUAL uncharged telekinesis, which fodder shadow assassins that are "no match for Jedi" can withstand and whose greatest destructive outputs have been to break boxes and tents. If you want to refer to this illusory non-charged Bane power that can match Vader knocking over AT-ATs and crushing cruisers, that's your burden.

It doesn't need to be retconned (although Carthage could probably elaborate) because it never happened in the first place, lol. He just thought about it.

Did you even read my post? It's not just a matter of sheer size - modern explosives could blow open that temple but would not do jack to a shielded starfighter. But even if your comparison of the two TK feats were correct, it was still a charged attack and therefore irrelevant.

BTW Vader has crushed significantly larger things than starfighters. Read his respect thread.

The Ellimist
And where exactly does he withstand millions of volts of lightning in those clips
His armor is really durable I get it, but so are bane's orbalisks, and Vader constantly gets wrecked by starkillers lightning

Well, thanks for allowing Legends feats for Vader. laughing out loud

Feats for Starkiller's lightning and Vader/Starkiller's TK forthcoming. You basically conceded the round lol.

hutchy1345
Just going back to durability for one second. How many lightsabers does it take to go through vader's armor? One. How many force pikes at full power can orbalisk armor survive? 8! And with no damage to the wearer... so in other words it's basically more than that
This fight we probably go to a duel. So how does Vader plan to actually hurt bane, if he heals instantly and if vader can't puncture the armor in the first place.

The Ellimist

This fight we probably go to a duel.

No, it won't. Vader's telekinesis feats surpass Bane's by orders of magnitude, especially since you want to allow The Force Unleashed feats where he can match a guy who redirects falling star destroyers and destroys cruisers. He crushes Bane like a tin can.

2h8HAT4tLyU

^ you think Bane's Force wave will do anything to him? laughing out loud

BTW, it's confirmed that Bane is the weakest of his line; there's a power progression from him to Sidious over 30 generations. He's likely an insect next to PT/OT powerhouses.

hutchy1345
Since when did we say that a trailer was a feat because I'm pretty sure a trailer for the first force unleashed game shows starkiller ragdolling the star destroyer in a much easier way that he does in the game
Stop picking and choosing which trailers you accept
Can I have a quote that says he's the weakest

hutchy1345
You say bane ragdolls? When have we ever seen him do that... he prefers to use his lightsaber, unless maybe he can't?

hutchy1345
You also have no response to the durability factor? There is no evidence to suggest that vader can crush the orbalisks, or evidence against that bane can just heal from those injuries? Or evidence that suggests he can survive Bane's lightning?

hutchy1345
"Bane had summoned enough energy to rip apart an entire room."
Pretty impressive right? Must have been well into his prime
Nope
First attempt at lightning
This is in the korriban academy as well, pretty big place, so I doubt the room was small either

Aurbere
Awesome nexus feats, bro

The Ellimist
No offense, but can you make your posts a little more organized? Are you on your phone?

He doesn't need to penetrate the orbalisks; he can directly crush Bane's neck or head, his TK isn't limited by line of sight (he crushes a Jedi's heart, chokes a guy on a distant spaceship, etc.)

You still haven't produced anything for Bane that can match Vader's taking down AT-ATs and crushing distant starships, except for his own fantasies of moving a moon and his ability to destroy the foundations of a stone temple when he has a few seconds to charge his attack.

hutchy1345
Sorry yes I'm on my phone but I'll be on my computer probs for my next post.
That's if he can penetrate an orbalisk enhanced force shield
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t435643.html

May not be reliable literally just read the first post but there you go
You still haven't produced anything to counter the "nowhere near his prime" argument that I have typed multiple times without a decent response
Same applies to lightning
You also haven't replied to me saying about how Vader doesn't go for tk victories instantly normally eg ahsoka eg ben kenobi etc etc... therefore it's logical to assume that this will go to a duel and he can't get past the orbalisks and even if he does:

"his injuries somehow healing almost instantly."

The Ellimist
That's if he can penetrate an orbalisk enhanced force shield

Even when amped by his orbalisks, Bane still can't overcome the Force shield of a frigging shadow assassin lol.

Rule of Two retconned this; he just wills the Drexyl through a few hundred kilometers of vacuum. It's an impressive feat, but it's hardly moving a moon, lol.

I did, I pointed out that you have failed to establish any sort of relationship between charged PoD nexus Bane and uncharged prime Bane; you can't just vaguely wave your hand about "he can do better!" without explaining how much better.

Besides, we see his prime telekinesis, and it's pretty weak. We don't even need to speculate.

You can't heal injuries if you're dead. Vader doesn't go for TK victories probably because some people are powerful enough to resist him; he has ragdolled weaker opponents before. Bane is one of those weaker opponents.

hutchy1345
Even when amped by his orbalisks, Bane still can't overcome the Force shield of a frigging shadow assassin lol.

Rule of Two retconned this; he just wills the Drexyl through a few hundred kilometers of vacuum. It's an impressive feat, but it's hardly moving a moon, lol.

I did, I pointed out that you have failed to establish any sort of relationship between charged PoD nexus Bane and uncharged prime Bane; you can't just vaguely wave your hand about "he can do better!" without explaining how much better.

Besides, we see his prime telekinesis, and it's pretty weak. We don't even need to speculate.

You can't heal injuries if you're dead. Vader doesn't go for TK victories probably because some people are powerful enough to resist him; he has ragdolled weaker opponents before. Bane is one of those weaker opponents.

Bane unleashes a telekinetic attack that penetrates multiple Shadow Assassins' combined Force Barrier, knocking two of them to the ground and sending two more sailing through the air - right so what was that about the shadow assassins?
Okay that's fair enough - but when palpatine muses over destroying his palace you all accept that as fact that yeah he can do that yet when Bane does the same:
"Now that he understood the depths of Sith powers, he thought he might even have control over worlds and moons, able to play with orbits and gravity like a child might play with colored balls.

Long ago, Dxun had grazed the planet Onderon, close enough that it was possible for creatures to pass across the conjoined atmosphere. Perhaps Bane could nudge the beast moon close enough so that he could travel to the nearby planet that filled the sky. In bloodshed and chaos, Darth Bane would go to Onderon... and there he would find his apprentice."

You just wave it off as if it's nothing - not fair now is it.

Prime amped by orbalisk bane >>>> little training amped POD bane - there's your relationship

No Bane is not "one of those weaker opponents" he is clearly superior to ahsoka rebels who vader can't ragdoll

The Ellimist
Bane unleashes a telekinetic attack that penetrates multiple Shadow Assassins' combined Force Barrier, knocking two of them to the ground and sending two more sailing through the air - right so what was that about the shadow assassins?

That one resisted it?

Regardless, Bane hasn't really done anything with telekinesis to put him on Vader's level. He is able to unleash a big desperation wave that Starkiller could yawn out in his sleep.

Because the Rule of Two novel actually tells us what happens. It mentions that there's still a vacuum between the two planets, .ie Bane didn't close it.

">>>>" translates to > Vader, how exactly?

lol @ "clearly superior".

You're still dodging the evidence that you need to make your case; feats for Bane. His temple smashing one isn't enough, and so you just claim that he has improved enough by RoT/DoE to catch Vader, even though we can read those books and see that he still struggles against mercenaries and the most he does is break boxes and tents. Clearly charging stuff matters more than you think it does, even if only for a few seconds.

You're trying to compare him with a guy who casually crushes starfighters, and goes up against a guy who can TK hundreds of stormtroopers simultaneously and destroy cruisers. There's really not even the slightest comparison.

hutchy1345
That one resisted it?

Regardless, Bane hasn't really done anything with telekinesis to put him on Vader's level. He is able to unleash a big desperation wave that Starkiller could yawn out in his sleep.

Because the Rule of Two novel actually tells us what happens. It mentions that there's still a vacuum between the two planets, .ie Bane didn't close it.

">>>>" translates to > Vader, how exactly?

lol @ "clearly superior".

You're still dodging the evidence that you need to make your case; feats for Bane. His temple smashing one isn't enough, and so you just claim that he has improved enough by RoT/DoE to catch Vader, even though we can read those books and see that he still struggles against mercenaries and the most he does is break boxes and tents. Clearly charging stuff matters more than you think it does, even if only for a few seconds.

You're trying to compare him with a guy who casually crushes starfighters, and goes up against a guy who can TK hundreds of stormtroopers simultaneously and destroy cruisers. There's really not even the slightest comparison.

I've given you tk feats to put him on vader's level

Oh and palpatine destroys his palace? No he just thinks about it as does bane. Also the book says that long ago beasts could fly between the moon and the planet and then bane goes and does it (implying that he at least made the two objects closer) But nevertheless that still can't be considered a feat but my palpatine point still applies

Because Vader hasn't shown that he can he temple bust on that scale long before his prime never mind actually in his prime therefore bane > vader in tk

I'm dodging the evidence? All we've talked about is tk, something that they are evenly matched in and vader cannot outright win with, lightning and durability points I have outlined with no response and even dueling

hutchy1345
I think it's become clear bane > vader

FreshestSlice
I think it's become clear that you and Ellimist are some of the bitchiest debaters ever, though honestly, you're the one embarrassing yourself by continuing to post. And that's not even accounting for the fact you can't write a complete sentence for shit.

hutchy1345
I think it's become clear that you and Ellimist are some of the bitchiest debaters ever, though honestly, you're the one embarrassing yourself by continuing to post. And that's not even accounting for the fact you can't write a complete sentence for shit.
If you can point out reasoning for all that then that's fine

The Ellimist

Nephthys
FS is indiscriminate in being an *******, yes. It's one of his..... well it's a quality.

FreshestSlice
If you can point out reasoning for all that then that's fine
Well besides the fact that you have Neph's approval, you generally sound like a complete idiot, and say things like:

Ad verbatim. It's nauseating.

hutchy1345
Well I'm on my phone so I'm not even going to try and sort through all of that
However - freighter feat - vader definitely struggled
AT-AT feat- it's not like he squeezed his fist and it collapsed, it took time (one could say similar to charging)
But I still am interested in ur response to my durability and lightning points... something which has been overlooked everytime
Legends vader obviously has too many feats for bane to contend with seeing that bane has 3 books while vader is one of the most popular characters with tonnes of source material
Legends vader I will say is slighty above bane tk wise but there is no doubt that he doesn't just outright win in fact I'm not willing to accept that it will play a factor

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
FS is indiscriminate in being an *******, yes. It's one of his..... well it's a quality.

I mean the guy isn't even a particularly good debater. He thinks Zakuul's fleet is more technologically advanced than the Empire's. laughing out loud

FreshestSlice
Because thinking an automated, vast, and self repairing fleet can beat the Empire who Disney has shat on not only is nonsensical, it has something to do with rhetoric. thumb up

cs_zoltan
Hutchy's absolutely raping rn

He's raping my faith in the existance of intelligent life in the universe alright.

Emperordmb
When have you ever actually done something noteworthy as someone who posts on SW forums Zoltan?

cs_zoltan
I raped your mom which resulted in the birth of you, but I guess that doesn't count.

The Ellimist
Because thinking an automated, vast, and self repairing fleet can beat the Empire

The Empire explicitly undergoes the largest military build-up in galactic history (Visual Dictionary), ending with 25,000 imperial star destroyers, a Death Star, tens of millions of frigates/cruisers and potentially trillions of stormtroopers. Not to mention its haxxed superweapons like the sun crusher and galaxy guns, which were not too far away from deployment in RotJ.

There's also the minor factoid that the Empire has literally a 3000 year technological edge on Zakuul. We know that Clone Wars era technology was obsolete by the imperial era and a joke by LotF (Caedus calls them "ancient hardware"wink. Though the growth in that period was probably unusually fast due to the recent conflict, we can still tabulate this back three millenia; if tech hadn't advanced, why are none of the old military vessels still being used?

Just compare the sheer size of an imperial star destroyer to that of Zakuul's warships.

Likewise, plenty of armaments of past times have become obsolete (personal shields due to the increasing power of blasters, for instance), hyperdrive class ratings are significantly better, etc.

Not to mention that the Empire's industry is several orders of magnitude greater, allowing it to construct the second 900 km Death Star to half completion in under a year, the equivalent volume of billions of imperial star destroyers, and it does this in secret in the Outer Rim. There's simply no comparison between the Empire and any pre-PT era military force; sans oddballs like the Rataka, the Galactic Empire can crush any military force up to its time in galactic history.

Since we're comparing it to Zakuul, we're obviously referring to Legends. But the canon Empire can still retain its gigaton/teraton yield firepowers from film-based calculations, and it still has its Death Star and the "million system" quote. Indeed, without that 25,000 ISD figure, we can extrapolate significantly larger numbers from the "half the starfleet" Doddona quote, and we can also conclude that Executors are actually common command ships (Han Solo). That doesn't help your position.

I think we're drilled to the core of your problem, if you think debating ability is purely a function of rhetoric.

FreshestSlice
Zakuul is better because I say so, you wrote that long ass reply for naught.

Nephthys
Shit, that convinced me. Get ****in' rekt, HWKN!

The Ellimist
Feigning apathy to hide the fact that you would be crushed in a real debate. You don't have much grounds to belittle hutchy (or anyone), lol. thumb up

The Ellimist
Shit, that convinced me. Get ****in' rekt, HWKN!

You suspended our lovemaking, I see.

Nephthys
You suspended our lovemaking, I see.

I pulled my back over the weekend and had to go to my brothers girlfriends birthday. Also I finished Red Dead and started playing Dark Souls 3 and I have 5 anime I want to catch up on. 100% honest, I haven't even read your reply yet. I might get to you at some point, maybe.

The Ellimist
I pulled my back over the weekend and had to go to my brothers girlfriends birthday. Also I finished Red Dead and started playing Dark Souls 3 and I have 5 anime I want to catch up on. 100% honest, I haven't even read your reply yet. I might get to you at some point, maybe.

Loser.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What state do you live in Ellimist

FreshestSlice
Feigning apathy to hide the fact that you would be crushed in a real debate. You don't have much grounds to belittle hutchy (or anyone), lol. thumb up
No, it's just that debating fleets and such is boring, as well as not my expertise. Not to mention KotFE is hardly worth any type of long winded defense. It's also not the topic of this thread, nor am I, so no, I won't go back and forth with you like hutchy.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
GE vs a single marvel celestial smile

FreshestSlice
Stop.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What's the problem? smile

FreshestSlice
Do something like Spiderman vs DE Sidious.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's a stomp in favor of DE. smilesmilesmile

FreshestSlice
Not if Spidey gets in close. He's about as fast as amped Luke and a lot stronger.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He's not getting to Sidious before death by cosmic force energies smile

FreshestSlice
Because Spider-Man can't absorb those? Lel.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sidious wormholes. GG.

FreshestSlice
Force Storm? That's cute.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/49/d1/a0/49d1a01c156c93f937a53eb989d16dac.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kek, you didn't specify cosmic Spider-Man. smile

FreshestSlice
Spider-Man in his prime. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kill yourself Kek.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.