The Ones vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes place on Mortis.

Bonus Round: The Ones fight alongside the Bedlam Spirits, Thanos gets the Infinity Gauntlet. smile

The Ellimist
I mean the Ones are allegedly universe busters. They obv don't take bonus, but maybe they'll kill Thanos in the normal.

FreshestSlice
Kek

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I dunno. Thanos was able to piss off Galactus by blasting him hundreds/thousands of feet and destroying his helmet, and IIRC he was capable of nearly solo'ing The Avengers.

The Merchant
If you think the Ones are Universe busters then they beat base Thanos, I doubt it though. If you use Legends material we already see a One going at it AKA Abeloth and her best feat was destroying some City and I think shaking Coruscant but nothing what even someone like classic Drax can do AKA rip out stars and smash planets with their bare hands.

SunRazer
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I dunno. Thanos was able to piss off Galactus by blasting him hundreds/thousands of feet and destroying his helmet, and IIRC he was capable of nearly solo'ing The Avengers.

Haven't read that for a long, long time, but I'm pretty sure that was with some Infinity Gems.

Anyway, normal Thanos went head-to-head with classic Odin, and has grown since. He'd beat all of SW.

With the Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos rewrites the history of SW like a big play to suit his galactic theater.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/4669457-2218526129-Infin.jpg

smile

SunRazer
Galactus, the Stranger, the Celestials, Mistress Love and Master Hate, Master Order and Lord Chaos etc. are all way beyond the SW universe.

Heck, I'd wager Dr. Strange could solo if he could invoke some of the more powerful entities (the Vishanti, Gaea, etc.)

The Merchant
Thanos' first appearance was beating classic Drax in one hit lol.

carthage
I need to read some of Dr Strange's comics

The Merchant
Any one who's a planet buster and FTL could more than likely solo the majority of Star Wars barring very few things.

SunRazer
Chthon solos, lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dr Strange did some shit with the Living Tribunal, right? He's insanely powerful. smile

SunRazer
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dr Strange did some shit with the Living Tribunal, right? He's insanely powerful. smile

He was getting wrecked, but yeah. He did overwhelm a weakened Galactus just by looking at him, IIRC.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The fact that he was only wrecked by the LT puts him above all of sw combined. smile

SunRazer
And yet Strange practically died just by being in the presence of Chthon.

The Ellimist
^ the Living Tribunal wasn't as powerful back then, IIRC he used to be below Eternity.

SunRazer
Originally posted by The Ellimist
^ the Living Tribunal wasn't as powerful back then, IIRC he used to be below Eternity.

He was never below Eternity, that I can think of. There was a comic where Eternity claimed the LT was his equal. Can't remember which one that was.

The Merchant
Back then Lt was implied to be weaker than the Mystical forces like the Vishanti, along with the other cosmics. That has been reversed in modern times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.