Best Jedi Teachers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
I have returned from a brief break (Sorry the Caedus vs Clone would have to wait)
But this time, I am wondering in a scenario on who would be the best teachers for Jedi who just achieved knighthood, and become battle ready for the clone wars.

For the sake of entertainment, there are 6 Jedi Knights (Just became knights)
were hand picked to undergo intense training for 3 years of training but would seem to be only but a few days.

Like a dream state of training.

For my list I chose Plo Koon, Shaak Ti(Prime), Obi Wan Kenobi(ROTS), and Worror.

What level would they become should this hypothetical training take place?

Is there other teachers you would recommend for this particular set if so what would they be like in combat?

Syndicate
Plo Koon or Ki Adi Mundi.

The Ellimist
Dubious philosophy aside, it's probably Yoda

Followed by Luke, Obi Wan and Qui Gon

|King Joker|
Anakin, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Luke, Yoda.

SunRazer
Anakin's one of the best teachers?

Beniboybling
He trained a Jedi Legend. smile

Q99
Originally posted by SunRazer
Anakin's one of the best teachers?

Ahsoka, Galen Marek.... funny how he keeps making lightsiders smile

Wolf Sazen's a good one, Shado Vao and Cade Skywalker. All his students survive a Jedi purge, none fall to the dark side.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by SunRazer
Anakin's one of the best teachers? Absolutely. For encouraging unorthodoxy, out of the box thinking, unrelenting determination, honing combat skills, etc. Ahsoka was turning out extremely well as a Jedi and I doubt she would have turned out as well if someone else taught her.

FreshestSlice
Not going to lie, Yoda is one of the worst teachers. Ever.

Nephthys
Kreia. :I

Selenial
Shaak Ti would be a ****ing abysmal teacher for something like this, not gonna lie.

KOTOR II Exile, IMO, since one cannot teach mastery in 3 years without the aid of a force bond, which her status as a wound makes her form easily....

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Kreia. :I
Kek

Sinious
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Not going to lie, Yoda is one of the worst teachers. Ever. Sure looks that way. Logically, he should be the best ever.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Anakin, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Luke, Yoda.

red8
If the objective is for these six Jedi Knights to do well in the Clone Wars, then I would choose Obi-Wan Kenobi as the primary instructor. They would learn blaster bolt deflection, the defensive nature of soresu, and obtain some of Kenobi's supposedly famed diplomatic skills.

I don't think the average Jedi Knight would ever have a chance to meet or fight against Ventress, Grievous, Savage, Maul, or Dooku, so dueling would be a low priority.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Not going to lie, Yoda is one of the worst teachers. Ever.

Not sure if we can attribute Luke's haxxed power creep to him.

Fated Xtasy
Hmm I'd say Luke and QGJ

Emperordmb
Soara deserves mention for being the best lightsaber instructor in the Jedi Order during the decade preceding the clone wars.

Fated Xtasy
True. Although knowing Jude Watson, if Darra was still alive she'd get a one off mention then never be seen again.

That said she did have a hand in training Anakin, Ferus and a crap load of others apparently.

Kurk
Jedi Dooku

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Kurk
Jedi Dooku
Does he have any padawans aside from Qui-Gon and Komari?

If not I don't see how he's relevant here.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Komari Vosa?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Komari Vosa?
Yeah I mentioned her.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Emperordmb

He was a lightsaber instructor too. Mandatory for every padawan iirc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.