Criminal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
In a last-ditch effort to stop a diabolical plot, a dead CIA operative's memories, secrets, and skills are implanted into a death-row inmate in hopes the he will complete the operative's mission.

Kevin Costner
Gary Oldman
Tommy Lee Jones
Ryan Reynolds
Gal Gadot

JNfRQ4NBjUU

The Nuul
it's a generic action thriller similar to Taken. I hope this doesn't become a series.

Kevin Costner was funny. for some reason he normally cracks me up, pretty good acting from him. I just wanted to see costner, oldman and jones interact with each other. a few veterans of the industry acting together and it paid off.

this film was probably just made just to throw in some old farts mixed in with some big names. The premise and story were okay.

the down said were Reynolds and Gadot, typical acting from them. they were just thrown in this film just because they are big names. the film could have done with out them

Kazenji
So another movie where Ryan Reynolds character gets different memories from someone dead.

The Nuul
pretty much, but this time ryan was only in this for like 10 minutes. same with gal. they are only minor roles. the main stars are costner, oldman and jones. they have the majority of the screen time.

The Nuul
ryan's character dies with in 10 minutes of the film and his memories are some how transferred to Kevin's character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.