Sidious runs the jedi gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
ROTS Sidious

1. Qui Gon, AOTC Obi Wan , AOTC Anakin
2. Cin Drallig, Kit Fisto, Luminara Unduli
3. Ki Adi Mundi, Plo Koon, Saesee Tinn, Shaak Ti
4. ROTS Obi Wan, Quinlan Vos, Eeth Koth
5. ROTS Mace Windu, ROTS Anakin
6. ROTS Yoda, ROTJ Luke

|King Joker|

The Ellimist
Maybe 5, Yoda's vision suggests that Palpatine could ragdoll Anakin easily, but that didn't actually happen, so I'm not sure how accurately it depicted reality.

Probably stop at 6, but even then Sidious can probably take out Luke pretty easily, so it might just end up being Sidious vs. Yoda. I'd say the team wins 6/10.

|King Joker|
For what it's worth, Anakin grew "vastly" in power after TCW.

Syndicate
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Maybe 5, Yoda's vision suggests that Palpatine could ragdoll Anakin easily, but that didn't actually happen, so I'm not sure how accurately it depicted reality.

Probably stop at 6, but even then Sidious can probably take out Luke pretty easily, so it might just end up being Sidious vs. Yoda. I'd say the team wins 6/10.

Yoda's vision?

The Ellimist
^ oh yeah I forgot about that. EDIT: @King Joker

Probably stops at 5 then.

SunRazer
Originally posted by |King Joker|
For what it's worth, Anakin grew "vastly" in power after TCW.

I thought the quote meant between Season 5 and TCW. The illusion-ragdoll thing happened in Season 6. But obviously he was still growing in power afterwards, and it's just an Illusion.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by SunRazer
I thought the quote meant between Season 5 and TCW. The illusion-ragdoll thing happened in Season 6. But obviously he was still growing in power afterwards, and it's just an Illusion. Probably between Ahsoka leaving and RotS.

SunRazer
Yeah, it happens after that.

|King Joker|
No I know, but the quote seemed to refer to his increase in power between Ahsoka's departure and RotS. But like you said, Anakin still would have grown in power after the S6 Sidious illusion.

The Ellimist
I'd say Anakin was crushing Dooku badly enough that Sidious stops at 5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.