Anakin & Ahsoka vs. Luke & Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Anakin as of RotS, Ahsoka as of Rebels.

Obi-Wan as of RotS, Luke as of RotJ.

Battle takes place here: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5DaozgLwe-0/maxresdefault.jpg

Who wins and why?

CANON ONLY

EmperorSidious2
Team 1

MythLord
Team 1.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by MythLord
Team 1.

The Ellimist
Nah.

Obi Wan vs. Anakin lasts a long time, but Luke vs. Ahsoka does not; Luke wins easily, unless if you take that "Rebels Vader is in his prime" garbage seriously.

FreshestSlice
So you don't take Rebels being Vader's prime seriously, but you take Vader trying to kill Luke seriously. https://media.giphy.com/media/D7Qzw12q9s8Tu/giphy.gif

|King Joker|
Luke isn't beating Ahsoka easily, lol.

The Ellimist
Luke wasn't trying to kill him either...

Multiple sources confirm they're evenly matched.

FreshestSlice
Luke was obviously trying to hurt Vader, kek.

The Ellimist
When he went rage!, yeah. Otherwise he literally said that he wouldn't fight him lol.

Both were holding back, Luke moreso. The Rotj novelization clears it up.

FreshestSlice
I must have missed the part where Luke defeated Vader when not in rage, and when Vader was going all out. But considering the novelizations also call Vader a "shadow of former self," in ANH, which is obviously no longer true, maybe we shouldn't just take the word of a novel from 33 years ago at face value?

The Ellimist
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I must have missed the part where Luke defeated Vader when not in rage,

They were evenly matched...

He was. Read the novelization.

He is a shadow in a lot of ways, like psychologically, potential wise, etc. But regardless, do you have any particular sources from the new canon that reinterprets the RotJ fight?

cs_zoltan
Luke rapes Ahsoka with his hands tied behind his back...

|King Joker|
Pigs can fly, Obama is Japanese, Yoda is 7 feet tall

cs_zoltan
Add Joker isn't wanking Ahsoka to that list.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The Ellimist
They were evenly matched...

He was. Read the novelization.

He is a shadow in a lot of ways, like psychologically, potential wise, etc. But regardless, do you have any particular sources from the new canon that reinterprets the RotJ fight?
Which didn't change Vader losing.

Yeah, read what I said before.

Nothing in new canon supports Vader being psychologically hampered or losing potential. Quite the opposite, so I'm wondering why we should accept this novel older than you or I they hasn't exactly held up at face value?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Add Joker isn't wanking Ahsoka to that list. It isn't really wank to think Ahsoka doesn't get easily beaten by Luke. More like common sense.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Which didn't change Vader losing.

no expression This rebuttal literally lacks any semblance of intelligibility. Yes, Vader lost to rage Luke. How is this mutually exclusive from pre-rage Luke being equal with Vader, according to both various sourcebooks and Vader's own musings?

How does anything that you said before refute the fact that the two were evenly matched? This notion that Vader could have lolpwned Luke in their duel at any moment is a fanon idea invented because people couldn't accept that Luke had grown powerful so quickly. Well, he did.

lol, the films and novelizations are still canon unless contradicted, you don't need new source material to actively corroborate every last statement.

We just have material saying that post-Mustafar Vader is stronger. Legends already said that; this has nothing to do with potential. New canon Vader obviously lost some of his potential because he never was able to overthrow Sidious, and in many of the new comics still gets humiliated and punked by him.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
It isn't really wank to think Ahsoka doesn't get easily beaten by Luke. More like common sense.

Ahsoka was raped by Rebels Vader, Luke raped RotJ Vader. Seems like a rape to me...

Nephthys
According to Filoni, any of the PT Jedi Council would rape Luke though. yes

Emperordmb
Coleman Trebor>>>>Luke>>>Vader>>>Ahsoka confirmed

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
According to Filoni, any of the PT Jedi Council would rape Luke though. yes

When does he say that?

cs_zoltan
According to me Filoni is ****ing imbecile whose only purpose if to wank his own characters harder than Legend wanks SWTOR.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Ellimist
When does he say that? I don't watch TCW stuff, I just hear about it on here. He said any of TCW Council would "kick his ass" as of RotJ.

Emperordmb
He also thinks any of the Jedi Council would kick Grievous's ass.

I don't take his quotes involving the Jedi Council seriously at all

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
He also thinks any of the Jedi Council would kick Grievous's ass.

I don't take him seriously at all

fixed

|King Joker|
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Ahsoka was raped by Rebels Vader, Luke raped RotJ Vader. Seems like a rape to me... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiiGJq4IFvo&t=0m5s

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.