Anakin Skywalker & Ahsoka Tano vs. Revan & Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Anakin as of Revenge of the Sith; Ahsoka as of Rebels.

Revan as of Revan; Malak in his prime (Star Forge).

Setting is here: http://absfreepic.com/absolutely_free_photos/small_photos/snowy-forest-in-winter-4272x2848_98846.jpg

Tondemonai
Nice thread thumb up

I'm giving team 2 a slight majority, slight being the key word.Team 1 has a very noticeable edge in sabers, however, Revan being the MVP Force-wise and both him and Malak having their drain advantage, I can see that giving them an advantage; especially if Revan can blast them back with his uber-balanced-golden-flash-thingy and then follow up with a death field and Malak use drain while they're prone. If team 1 closes the distance, however, it's gonna be gg, since I see team 2 being more inclined to meet them in melee and enebitably go down. I can definitely see Revan wanting to engage them in sabers, but I more see him, as being a strategic genius, testing them by hitting them with some simple TK sand FL, and after they defend against both (probably struggling to resist his TK), he'd see that they're susceptible to his balance blast thing and wreck them with it and finish them off. It's still very likely he'll want to engage them in sabers, after failing to finish them off with his more simple Force attacks, same with Malak, so it really depends how they start it off.

FreshestSlice
Malak gets decimated. Team 1 then works together to kill Revan.

carthage
Malak is a weak link

team 1

The Ellimist
This is Star Forge Malak so team 2.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The Ellimist

cs_zoltan

Who was still tooled by a sub-Vader nexus-weakened, exhausted force user while had a bunch of jedi-gatorade for himself?

...Yeah he's still a puny *****.

The Ellimist
Sure but he doesn't need to do anything but stall Ahsoka for a little bit while Revan dispatches Anakin with some esoteric Force moves. Or maybe this doesn't work and Revan dies, since I was thinking of drain and Anakin knows how to resist that.

The Ellimist
Oh shit this is Rebels Ahsoka, ok team 1

|King Joker|
Oh shit this is Rebels Ahsoka, ok team 1 https://media.giphy.com/media/2iPxilu8q8cqA/giphy.gif

TheDarthBoy
Both seem to have great synergy, but Im leaning on Team 2 due to both of there great power in the force.

SunRazer
lmfao @ the opinion-switching.

Anyway, if Malak can dominate Ahsoka, his team wins. I doubt it, so he's going to lose to Ahsoka in a duel and while Anakin strikes down Revan.

Nephthys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.