Which character do you prefer ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Spock or Han Solo. Explain your reasoning.

Nuke Nixon
Spock, he's -in my opinion- a more integral part of the original series and the movies. His internal struggle between his Human side and Vulcan makes him a more interesting character. He's one of the first characters to get me interested in science in general. His relationship with Kirk and McCoy is iconic and entertaining.

Han Solo has the cool factor, has a excellent pal in Chewie and is a lot more fun but I just prefer Spock.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Spock, he's -in my opinion- a more integral part of the original series and the movies. His internal struggle between his Human side and Vulcan makes him a more interesting character. He's one of the first characters to get me interested in science in general. His relationship with Kirk and McCoy is iconic and entertaining.

Han Solo has the cool factor, has a excellent pal in Chewie and is a lot more fun but I just prefer Spock. thumb up

To add, Spock according to my knowledge is one of the first if not first on screen display of a character that displays no emotions.

quanchi112
Hmmmmmmm.

Robtard
IOW: "Tell me which character to like more or at least hate least!"

quanchi112
I think my answer is rather obvious unless you're retarded you might not know until this topic.

--the tard way.

steverules_2
Han Solo, he shot first and before his possible death his response to Leia's 'I love you!' is 'I know.' His knowledge of moves is moving slightly to left in the falcon.

Robtard
2 to 1 in favor of Spock so far, means quanchi is choosing Spock thumb up

Notice how he's not chiming in and waiting smile

steverules_2
I don't dislike Spock, just prefer Solo

Robtard
For sure. They're both great characters, even if someone happens to not be a fan of the franchises, hating either is the stuff of idiocy

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
2 to 1 in favor of Spock so far, means quanchi is choosing Spock thumb up

Notice how he's not chiming in and waiting smile You are the guy who likes popular characters batman is your all time fave. You're the idiot who thinks this is close to me. But an idiot like you thinks it's down to the wire.

Ps. You are the same guy who raved about Deadpool because everyone else did then chimed in after it died down saying it wasn't that great. Lemming.

Robtard
Avoids posting his opinion yet again, proving my point thumb up

In regards to Deadpool:

Originally posted by quanchi112
I saw it and it was ok.

Originally posted by quanchi112
I didn't care for it.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Avoids posting his opinion yet again, proving my point thumb up

In regards to Deadpool:

laughing out loud Ok is normal aka a flat line that didn't stand out emotionally in any way. I saw it once and probably won't see it again. That's not a good film. I guess ok films are what you champion. I expect more.

Esau Cairn
IOW: "Tell me which character to like more or at least hate least!"

IOW: "I like 15 yr old boys but lately there's been this 14 yr old..." Happy Dance

quanchi112
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
IOW: "I like 15 yr old boys but lately there's been this 14 yr old..." Happy Dance So you are bouncing back from that 17.5 year old mishap.

TheVaultDweller
Old Spock > Han Solo > nuSpock for me personally.

quanchi112
Really ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.