Valkorion, the Outlander, DE Sidious, and DE Luke vs. Cosmic Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FreshestSlice
These seem to be going around so: Can Captain Universe hope to overcome these universe busters, galaxy consumers, Force and destiny commanders, and the heir to the Chosen One?

Bonus: Team gets Arcann and Vader.

Sinious
Outlander solos

FreshestSlice
Raisins?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This team stands absolutely no chance in hell against reality-warpers, tbh. Or maybe they do. :Mmm:

Sinious
Force is a cooler concept than anything Marvel came up with and Outlander (due to OP) commands it.

FreshestSlice
Kek, the Enigma Force/Uni-Power is like the Force on steroids. And Captain Universe controls it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The power cosmic is way cooler than the force, Kek.

Sinious
you should both kill your selves for this mockery and failing against Board Walker tier arguments.

FreshestSlice
What? I think Team has a chance to exist long enough to get shit on, before said shit erases them from existence.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The entire arena gets oneshot by Odin.

FreshestSlice
I like how these are legit arguments.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's the thing with Marvel. You can argue that Uni-Spider literally shits on them.

FreshestSlice
What it we replace Cosmic Spidey with Uni-Hulk?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Completely fair and rational.

WB Hulk vs uni Hulk?

FreshestSlice
That's actually a pretty tough question. Logically, Uni-Hulk and Worldbreaker Hulk would be comparable, but somehow I doubt either could kill the other.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Answer the question decisively. Don't make me go all sink the eastern seaboard with a footstep on your ass.

The Ellimist
DE Sids is a universe buster.

GG

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Answer the question decisively. Don't make me go all sink the eastern seaboard with a footstep on your ass.
But Hulk, even baseline Hulk, literally only gets more powerful no matter what happens. How am I supposed to decide?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Galactus intervenes and makes them his heralds.

The Ellimist
vs. the Hulk? Sids teleports him into a star, GG.

FreshestSlice
^ on the last page: someone who has no idea what they're talking about

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I've gained mad more respect for Sidious thinking that he's close to a legit reality warper.

FreshestSlice
Kek, who cares about destroying "space" when the Hulk can destroy dimensions?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Stfu I'm just thinking about how haxx for a SW character to bend reality

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Also, ELLIMIST just said that LT is omniversal, lmfao

FreshestSlice
http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/60791/2973316-6822439686-29571.jpg
http://static9.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/60791/2973317-0736768454-29571.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes I know that Hulk can destroy dimensions u *****

Lmfao @ LT being omniversal tho

FreshestSlice
I mean why even discuss what Ellm thinks when I can post Hulk wank?

S_W_LeGenD
And what exactly are the capabilities of Cosmic Spider-Man?

FreshestSlice
Beyond anything Valkorion or anyone in Star Wars could hope to replicate, kek.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He literally punched The Hulk into orbit.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Beyond anything Valkorion or anyone in Star Wars could hope to replicate, kek.
Evidence?

S_W_LeGenD
He literally punched The Hulk into orbit.
Details?

FreshestSlice
He's invulnerable to everything, can time travel, move through dimensions, has control over all energy and bunched a dude that can blow up planets casually into orbit, as SKILLZ pointed out.

I knew you'd be the one person to take this thread seriously. I mean you think Valkorion has a chance against Galactus.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Spider-Man was also stated to be, "the most powerful man in the universe!" At that point in time.

FreshestSlice
Valkorion isn't a man, he's an entity!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Details?

http://www.chasingamazingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/CosmicSpidey_13.jpg

The Ellimist
Kek, who cares about destroying "space" when the Hulk can destroy dimensions?

You're welcome to try to quantify that and what it means, given that space is three dimensional.

S_W_LeGenD
He's invulnerable to everything,
Proof?

I knew you'd be the one person to take this thread seriously. I mean you think Valkorion has a chance against Galactus.
My point was that Valkorion cannot be tackled through conventional means. This have been made clear in the relevant lore.

Galactus can affect only physical stuff. This is based on what I saw in the movie. I don't read Marvel comics though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Galactus is an entity that can literally teleport and destroy galaxies at a whim. He's a cosmic "omnipotent" deity that keeps the balance between death and eternity in Check. A portion of his power that he grants to the Silver Surfer allows the latter to drain the energies of entire stars. Galactus would literally not notice the Star Wars Galaxy.

S_W_LeGenD
http://www.chasingamazingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/CosmicSpidey_13.jpg
Doesn't looks like original Hulk to me.

FreshestSlice
Proof?

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/espada-vs-cosmic-spider-man-1769091/

Now stop asking dumb questions like, "Valkorion's amazing Lightning will do shit to someone who can just rebound it at him."

Then Spider-Man takes Valkorion's essence, consumes it, and joins it to the Power Cosmic. The end.

Also ****ing lul at the above response.

S_W_LeGenD
Galactus is an entity that can literally teleport and destroy galaxies at a whim. He's a cosmic "omnipotent" deity that keeps the balance between death and eternity in Check. A portion of his power that he grants to the Silver Surfer allows the latter to drain the energies of entire stars. Galactus would literally not notice the Star Wars Galaxy.
How was Silver Surfer able to stop him then ?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How was Silver Surfer able to stop him then ?

>takes Fantastic Four movie over the literal source material of Galactus and the Silver Surfer, (Galactus literally created the Silver Surfer with a portion of his power. Oh, I have a good analogy: Think Vitiate to the First Son!)

S_W_LeGenD
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/espada-vs-cosmic-spider-man-1769091/

Now stop asking dumb questions like, "Valkorion's amazing Lightning will do shit to someone who can just rebound it at him."

Then Spider-Man takes Valkorion's essence, consumes it, and joins it to the Power Cosmic. The end.

Also ****ing lul at the above response.
I am asking the right questions. I have the right to learn about the capabilities of Marvel characters when they are featured in Star Wars versus section and figure out where Star Wars characters stand in comparison to Marvel characters.

Nothing in there proves that Cosmic Spider-Man can consume and destroy entities. Don't make baseless assumptions.

S_W_LeGenD
>takes Fantastic Four movie over the literal source material of Galactus and the Silver Surfer, (Galactus literally created the Silver Surfer with a portion of his power. Oh, I have a good analogy: Think Vitiate to the First Son!)
It's not my fault that Marvel characters are not as great in the movies as they are in the Comics.

FreshestSlice
Are you ****ing retarded? Google the Uni-Power and stop acting like an idiot. Actually, that's not fair, let me do it for you:

http://marvel.com/universe/Captain_Universe
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Uni-Power
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Cosmic+Spider-Man

Now, you can stop asking dumb questions and dive into the true power of the Disney line up.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's not my fault that Marvel characters are not as great in the movies as they are in the Comics.

Just like Star Wars characters?

anyways, the implication of casually punching a 900 lb Hulk into orbit plus speeds approaching/exceeding light should be enough for Spidey to annihilate these clowns, much less the cosmic energies at his disposal.

FreshestSlice
Proof that's the actual Hulk and not an imposter?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Proof that's the actual Hulk and not an imposter?

Even shitty grey hulk is listed at 6'6 900 lbs. Grey Hulk < real Hulk, but that literally doesn't matter at all.

S_W_LeGenD
Are you ****ing retarded? Google the Uni-Power and stop acting like an idiot. Actually, that's not fair, let me do it for you:

http://marvel.com/universe/Captain_Universe
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Uni-Power
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Cosmic+Spider-Man

Now, you can stop asking dumb questions and dive into the true power of the Disney line up.
You have attitude problems, dude. You should take a break from the web.

Thanks for the links though.

There are two things there: Uni-Power (the entity) and Captain Universe (the host).

In this thread, we are considering Captain Universe (Spider-Man) in the versus contest. Therefore, we need to focus on the powers of this host.

Essentially this:

Although Captain Universe's power level varies from host to host; some of the Captain's powers include energy manipulation, molecular manipulation, enhanced senses and "Uni-Vision". Increases the host's powers and physical capabilities, and grants protection against extreme conditions.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Captain_Universe#ixzz46uDtrzs6

Punching a Hulk-like being into space is a demonstration of extraordinary physicals. The Strike Team might learn this the hard way when one of its members is struck but the rest would then keep distance and attack with Force powers.

Now, nothing in there implies that Captain Universe (Spider-Man) had the power to consume entities. Try harder.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I knew this would spark some fresh discussion. smile

FreshestSlice
I am not angry. I legit think you're retarded. Because right there in the link you just posted:

Although Captain Universe's power level varies from host to host; some of the Captain's powers include energy manipulation, molecular manipulation, enhanced senses and "Uni-Vision". Increases the host's powers and physical capabilities, and grants protection against extreme conditions.

Valkorion is just energy. He's not some magical think that can move about space and wreck havoc, like you pretend to think he can do in any other thread involving him, and even if he weren't, he'd never be able to hurt Spider-Man, who can't even die as Cosmic Spider-Man. I suggest you move on from this issue. You lost before Valkorion was even written.

S_W_LeGenD
Just like Star Wars characters?

anyways, the implication of casually punching a 900 lb Hulk into orbit plus speeds approaching/exceeding light should be enough for Spidey to annihilate these clowns, much less the cosmic energies at his disposal.
The Force-users can root themselves on the ground with the power of the Force to make them virtually immovable like Luke Skywalker once did.

Speed can be a problem though. But Valkorion can manipulate time-space continuum as apparent from his showings in KoTFE. I can see the possibility of the Outlander and Luke Skywalker being in trouble but not Valkorion.

While Valkorion contends with Captain Universe, Palpatine gets the opportunity to conjure a Force Storm. /Thread

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Rooting themselves to the ground would be a great idea, if they wanted their hearts ripped out of their chests by Spidey.

Given that Spidey can also manipulate time, and has infinitely greater speed, team is still absolutely screwed.

S_W_LeGenD
I am not angry. I legit think you're retarded. Because right there in the link you just posted:

Valkorion is just energy. He's not some magical think that can move about space and wreck havoc, like you pretend to think he can do in any other thread involving him, and even if he weren't, he'd never be able to hurt Spider-Man, who can't even die as Cosmic Spider-Man. I suggest you move on from this issue. You lost before Valkorion was even written.
@FreshestSlice

I shall make one thing clear now; if you are to respond to me again, you do it with decency. Don't test my patience or I'll respond in kind. Keep your pathetic attitude in check.

---

Valkorion is just energy? Really?

Valkorion is an entity whose characteristics are not yet properly understood. The Outlander asks him this question (in chapter 12) and Valkorion responds that his nature is beyond the grasp of mortals.

Valkorion is pretty close to magical stuff now. He can actually move about space and wreck havoc (CIP: From Yavin 4 to Ziost and destruction of the latter).

Also, proof that a host of Uni-Power cannot die?

FreshestSlice
Feel free to. The last thing I'm afraid of is the guy who won't admit a bunch Lightning is energy and that entities don't mean shit in Marvel.
http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111148952/3650679-7723694027-1_030.jpg

Why is this thread still going?

S_W_LeGenD
Rooting themselves to the ground would be a great idea, if they wanted their hearts ripped out of their chests by Spidey.
And Lightsabers wouldn't matter?

Given that Spidey can also manipulate time, and has infinitely greater speed, team is still absolutely screwed.
Spidey doesn't have speed-related advantage over Valkorion in particular, nobody has. The rest can move faster then eyesight can register as well. But I acknowledge the possibility of Outlander and Luke being in serious trouble.

S_W_LeGenD
Feel free to. The last thing I'm afraid of is the guy who won't admit a bunch Lightning is energy and that entities don't mean shit in Marvel.
http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111148952/3650679-7723694027-1_030.jpg

Why is this thread still going?
This thread is still going because you claimed that Captain Universe is omnipotent. Nothing you posted so far implies omnipotence.

You understand the meaning of phrase "virtually unlimited strength," right?

Palpatine is stated to have limitless power and Valkorion is stated to have immeasurable power. You don't have a point.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. They won't be able to draw their light sabers before Spidey physically annihilates them.

2. Nobody in Star Wars can move close to the speed of light or faster.

SunRazer
Oh my.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wanna join the gang up, Razer?

SunRazer
I'm not joining this debate, lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You could just oneshot.

SunRazer
Movie Galactus should never be mentioned again, but Comic Galactus, without PIS, will be turning Valkorion, Sidious etc. into cosmic playdough for his heralds to play with.

FreshestSlice
This thread is still going because you claimed that Captain Universe is omnipotent. Nothing you posted so far implies omnipotence.

You understand the meaning of phrase "virtually unlimited strength," right?

Palpatine is stated to have limitless power and Valkorion is stated to have immeasurable power. You don't have a point.
Do you understand that being faster than the speed of light, being able to travel through time, being able to match the strength of literal planet busters, being able to manipulate matter on the molecular level, being able to manipulate literally anything Valkorion can do, being able to manipulate Valkorion, and being the strongest hero in the Marvel Universe puts Cosmic Spider-Man above any thing Valkorion has ever done? I mean ever? And I never claimed Spider-Man was omnipotent. You really don't know anything about Marvel if you think being invulnerable and an planet buster makes you omnipotent. I seriously don't think you can understand the sheer magnitudes greater than anything in Star Wars Captain Universe, any Captain Universe, is despite the fact that I pretty much gave you the world worth of information in a simple Google Search. Really, it's gotten to the point of all out doltishness, that really isn't required. Just let it go. Next you'll be talking about how TOAA can't defeat Valkorion even though he's basically god, because Valkorion is an entity, and TOAA is only implied to be in control of the entire multiverse.

Post something that puts Valkorion even remotely in the leagues of Magneto before you try to put him in the League of Cosmic Spider-Man, and god-forbid Galactus again.

S_W_LeGenD
1. They won't be able to draw their light sabers before Spidey physically annihilates them.

2. Nobody in Star Wars can move close to the speed of light or faster.
There is no way to tell.

Obi-Wan dived right in.

He had the Force to guide him through, and the tri-fighter had only its electronic reflexes-but those electronic reflexes operated at roughly the speed of light. It stayed on his tail as if he were dragging it by a tow cable.

Taken from Star Wars: ROTS Novelization

Also, have a look at Valkorion's manipulation of time-space continuum in Chapter 5. He manifests while a Knight of Zakuul is about to make contact with Lana Beniko with his weapon and the same Knight is dead in the next movement before he could complete his action. As I pointed out to you earlier, nobody has speed-related advantage over Valkorion.

SunRazer
Skillz, have you asked Legend about Odin vs Valkorion, yet?

S_W_LeGenD
Do you understand that being faster than the speed of light, being able to travel through time,
Valkorion can manipulate space-time continuum. See Chapter 5 for evidence.

being able to match the strength of literal planet busters,
The imposter Hulk is a planet-buster now?

being able to manipulate matter on the molecular level,
Do you know how holocrons are made?

being able to manipulate literally anything Valkorion can do,
Based on?

being able to manipulate Valkorion,
Based on?

and being the strongest hero in the Marvel Universe puts Cosmic Spider-Man above any thing Valkorion has ever done? I mean ever?
No.

Cosmic Spider-Man defeated Tri-Sentinal who is far from a planet-buster.

And I never claimed Spider-Man was omnipotent.
This is your statement:

"He's invulnerable to everything, can time travel, move through dimensions, has control over all energy and bunched a dude that can blow up planets casually into orbit, as SKILLZ pointed out."

But the official quote turned out to be "virtually unlimited strength."

Nice try though.

You really don't know anything about Marvel if you think being invulnerable and an planet buster makes you omnipotent. I seriously don't think you can understand the sheer magnitudes greater than anything in Star Wars Captain Universe, any Captain Universe, is despite the fact that I pretty much gave you the world worth of information in a simple Google Search. Really, it's gotten to the point of all out doltishness, that really isn't required. Just let it go. Next you'll be talking about how TOAA can't defeat Valkorion even though he's basically god, because Valkorion is an entity, and TOAA is only implied to be in control of the entire multiverse.
I do believe that there are beings in the Marvel Universe that are above anything in the Star Wars. The Bedlam spirits might be an exception.

However, I am just being pragmatic. People tend to portray virtually every well-known Marvel character as some omnipotent deity who doesn't have weaknesses and have ripped planets apart with a thought. This sounds unrealistic and ridiculous. There might a few that much powerful but Cosmic Spider-Man is not among them.

Post something that puts Valkorion even remotely in the leagues of Magneto before you try to put him in the League of Cosmic Spider-Man, and god-forbid Galactus again.
1. Manipulation of space-time continuum
2. Planetary-scale destructive powers
3. Transcending death
4. Cannot be affected through conventional means

All of that is Marvel-level shit.

I admit superiority of Comics-based Galactus though.

The Ellimist
Sorry is SWL actually arguing for Valkorion over Cosmic Spider-Man?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Prove Cosmic Spider-Man's superiority and this discussion would come to an end.

FreshestSlice
You surprised?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t621346.html

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Anyone catch that LeGenD just said the Bedlams > anything in Marvel?

S_W_LeGenD
Anyone catch that LeGenD just said the Bedlams > anything in Marvel?
Bedlam spirits are stated to be omnipotent.

FreshestSlice
I stopped reading his posts after the last one, tbh.

S_W_LeGenD
I stopped reading his posts after the last one, tbh.
Your failure is duly noted.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bedlam spirits are stated to be omnipotent.

So is Odin. There are beings in Marvel billions of times stronger than Odin.

S_W_LeGenD
So is Odin. There are beings in Marvel billions of times stronger than Odin.
Enlighten me.

But my point is that you cannot destroy omnipotent beings. Superior strength becomes irrelevant here.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/4579979-odin4.jpg

And all Odin manages to do is hurt and piss off Galactus. Did I mention Galactus is the weakest between him, Death, Oblivion, Eternity, and Infinity, and that all 5 of them plus the other cosmics get oneshotted by IG Thanos?

The Ellimist
To be fair, Legend admits that Odin > Valky

S_W_LeGenD
Thanos is my favorite Marvel character. cool

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well you should be happy to know that IG Thanos literally oneshots sw, then. smile

S_W_LeGenD
Well you should be happy to know that IG Thanos literally oneshots sw, then. smile
What is IG?

The Ellimist
Nah.

He can't affect the Netherworld of the Force, Qui Gon TKs the gauntlet off his hand, GG

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What is IG?

Infinity Gauntlet. Look up IG Thanos.

SunRazer
Nah.

He can't affect the Netherworld of the Force, Qui Gon TKs the gauntlet off his hand, GG

Soul and Reality Gems OP.

SunRazer
@Skillz - I'm pretty sure IG Thanos doesn't one-shot Oblivion (who I don't believe appears in the story arc), nor Death, who revives Thanos for the point of getting him to kill half of all life in the universe. He obviously becomes far more powerful later, but he never destroys Death (he still loves her).

For the record, Classic Oblivion was an equal for Infinity (who is an equal for Eternity), so the four ends of the cosmic compass were equal. Recently, however, Mikaboshi (somebody who Eternity claims predates him and whom he cannot harm) and who was a multiversal threat was revealed/retconned to be a mere aspect in the "infinity" that was Oblivion. So Current Oblivion >>> Eternity and co.

The Merchant
So does this all start cause Legend has Valkorion above characters from Marvel.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by The Merchant
So does this all start cause Legend has Valkorion above characters from Marvel.
Some characters in Marvel, not every being.

There are some ridiculously powerful characters in Marvel.

FreshestSlice
Still waiting to see what Team is supposed to actually do to Cosmic Spider-Man.

And no, this thread was made because Star Wars is boring as **** at the moment.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by SunRazer
@Skillz - I'm pretty sure IG Thanos doesn't one-shot Oblivion (who I don't believe appears in the story arc), nor Death, who revives Thanos for the point of getting him to kill half of all life in the universe. He obviously becomes far more powerful later, but he never destroys Death (he still loves her).

For the record, Classic Oblivion was an equal for Infinity (who is an equal for Eternity), so the four ends of the cosmic compass were equal. Recently, however, Mikaboshi (somebody who Eternity claims predates him and whom he cannot harm) and who was a multiversal threat was revealed/retconned to be a mere aspect in the "infinity" that was Oblivion. So Current Oblivion >>> Eternity and co.

Scans for current Oblivion being Multiversal? I'm intrigued.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

And no, this thread was made because Star Wars is boring as **** at the moment.

thumb up

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Marvel > Star Wars Kek.

FreshestSlice
http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/125547/3221751-thor+annual-zone+021.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So Oblivion is confirmed top tier reality warper Multiversal? He's still below LT though right?

And isn't Eternity on par with Oblivion no matter what?

FreshestSlice
Well Oblivion, by concept, would be infinite just by the sheer fact that he exists where nothing else is. He's been there longer than Eternity just by being nothing. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to put him above Eternity. That being said, I'd assume the LT is more powerful than either, as that's the role given to him. Frankly, it's confusing as hell, but Marvel always is.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Except doesn't Eternity, by definition, exist without end or beginning, similar to Oblivion?

And yeah, I assumed that, given that the LT is "the embodiment of the Multiverse itself."

The Ivory Kings kill them all though smile

FreshestSlice
Eternity still has to exist within Oblivion though.

And duh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fair enough.

Didn't the Ivory Kings legit get hurt by Starbrand's an hero? How the hell do they manage to slaughter LT? smile

FreshestSlice
I assume more than two of them tried. That's the only sense I can make out of that one. Unless I'm remembering it wrong.

EDIT: Kek, guess three's the magic number.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Can The Beyonders defeat Valkorion tho

FreshestSlice
Beyonders are a race.
Valkorion is an entity.

Not sure how they're going to defeat him with their conventional abilities. erm

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion preoccupies him while Palpatine conjures a Force Storm.

Or

Valkorion unleashes his most potent expression of Force Drain.

/Thread

FreshestSlice
You think a wormhole can stop the Guardian of Eternity?
You think Valkorion won't just get blasted in the face?

You need to stop, LeGenD. Come back.

The Hulk could solo Star Wars. uhuh

S_W_LeGenD
You think a wormhole can stop the Guardian of Eternity?
You think Valkorion won't just get blasted in the face?

You need to stop, LeGenD. Come back.

The Hulk could solo Star Wars. uhuh
https://theunexpectedpastor.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/i-object.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Spider-Man literally throws the team into outer space, where they choke and die in brutal agony. smile

FreshestSlice
http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/60791/2973316-6822439686-29571.jpg
http://static9.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/60791/2973317-0736768454-29571.jpg

estahuh

S_W_LeGenD
Spider-Man literally throws the team into outer space, where they choke and die in brutal agony. smile
Really smokin'

S_W_LeGenD
estahuh
http://mummysecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/baby-crying.jpg

|King Joker|
LMFAO

Nephthys
Lol @ Dr Strange (or whoever) just peace'ing out as the world blows up with a "goodbye".

FreshestSlice
It's Strange, I think.

Honestly, I think the Phoenix might do better in this match up. She/it will stomp less.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why the Pheonix? Why not just throw Dormammu into the thread?

FreshestSlice
It's hard to think of comparable Marvel characters, okay?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117763/2716883-marvel_universe_the_end__5___page_20.jpg

Trocity
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lol @ Dr Strange (or whoever) just peace'ing out as the world blows up with a "goodbye".

Right? laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Pick above, Freshest.

Trocity
Who's the furry guy with black eyes?

FreshestSlice
That pic is sexy as ****, not going to lie.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I feel like this team could beat the tall gold/black being on the far right

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion preoccupies him while Palpatine conjures a Force Storm.

Or

Valkorion unleashes his most potent expression of Force Drain.

/Thread

Kind just wanted to clear this up with you on why this won't happen:

Cosmic Spiderman is infinitely faster and more powerful than even this entire team combined. Even assuming Valkorion pulls his whole, "slow down time" jazz, he still told the Outlander he had to react very quickly, because time had not stopped and if the Outlander waited too long, his decision would have been made for him. Furthermore, mentally reacting and actually acting are two separate faculties entirely. Even if Valkorion can perceive Spidey via slow down time jazz, he still won't be able to legitimately attack before Spiderman annihilates him with cosmic power or throw his ass into orbit. The Outlander and Luke, being mostly physical combatants, (assuming The Outlander = HoT) would get utterly annihilated in an instant by Cosmic's vastly superior power/strength/speed as well. All the while, Palpatine won't have a semblance of a notion of what just happened, and before he pieces it together he'll be launched into the nearest star. This is of course not even mentioning that Spidey has the ability to fly, mess around with time, and transmute matter at a whim. Essentially, this team is orders of magnitude below the likes of Cosmic Spider-Man, or anyone imbued with the Uni-Power, really.

NOTE: The above events can occur in any order.

The Ellimist
Vitiate can unleash the full power of the dark side and disintegrate droids. How can Cosmic Spider-Man compare?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Grey Hulk destroys an asteroid twice the size of Earth:

http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/mediumasteroidstrength.jpg

FreshestSlice
I feel like this team could beat the tall gold/black being on the far right
I honestly have no idea who that is.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
wait, for real?

FreshestSlice
Oh ****, never mind. Yeah, Unlimited power>Infinity

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
smile

FreshestSlice
Team could totes take Mr. Fantastic.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
DE'd prolly solo. smile

FreshestSlice
Not going to lie, prime Mr. Fantastic sneezes team out of existence, rebuilds them to apologize, then kills them.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
**** prime tastic.

FreshestSlice
Mr. Fantastic brought your entire universe back to life, you ungrateful *****.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Too many universal tier characters in Marvel/DC.

SunRazer
@Skillz - LT's above Oblivion, but I'd wager Oblivion is above the others. Apart from the Mikaboshi >= Eternity and Mikaboshi being an aspect of Oblivion, there's also the fact that the Ultimate Nullifier sends people to Oblivion's realm, and I believe it can even send Eternity there. I think we can also infer that Eternity is more or less born from Oblivion, and returns to him at the end of all things, and a new Eternity comes out. Hence, there's a "multi-Eternity" (presumably a reference to the multiverse), and I believe a "multi-Death", as well, but only one Oblivion that I'm aware of.

S_W_LeGenD
Kind just wanted to clear this up with you on why this won't happen:

Cosmic Spiderman is infinitely faster and more powerful than even this entire team combined.
Cosmic Spider Man likely have his share of advantages such as his superiority in physicals and ability to fly but I wouldn't make a claim this bold.

Valkorion can do stuff that requires nearly an entire Jedi Order to pull off so I wouldn't underestimate his raw power. And his spirit-like nature grants him advantages of his own.

Even assuming Valkorion pulls his whole, "slow down time" jazz, he still told the Outlander he had to react very quickly, because time had not stopped and if the Outlander waited too long, his decision would have been made for him. Furthermore, mentally reacting and actually acting are two separate faculties entirely. Even if Valkorion can perceive Spidey via slow down time jazz, he still won't be able to legitimately attack before Spiderman annihilates him with cosmic power or throw his ass into orbit.
Valkorion manipulated time-and-space continuum to save Lana Beniko from death, a feat that wasn't possible otherwise. Valkorion killed that Knight of Zakuul before he could land a blow on Lana. The entire purpose of manipulating time-and-space continuum is to able to perform an action at such a speed that a mortal being cannot comprehend it.

Even if Valkorion somehow gets launched into space, he will loose a Voice at maximum. Though, he might be able to shield his Voice in space from external threats like Satele Shan did. But even if we ignore the shield based assumption, Valkorion is likely to shed his mortal coil in this kind of situation anyhow and go on the offensive in disembodied form.

Even if the battle lasts very long, I see the possibility of Valkorion wearing down the Cosmic Spider Man and eventually destroying him. Valkorion have transcended mortality and it is not possible to stop him through conventional means, remember?

The Outlander and Luke, being mostly physical combatants, (assuming The Outlander = HoT) would get utterly annihilated in an instant by Cosmic's vastly superior power/strength/speed as well.
Not much room for debate here. Therefore, acknowledged.

All the while, Palpatine won't have a semblance of a notion of what just happened, and before he pieces it together he'll be launched into the nearest star. This is of course not even mentioning that Spidey has the ability to fly, mess around with time, and transmute matter at a whim. Essentially, this team is orders of magnitude below the likes of Cosmic Spider-Man, or anyone imbued with the Uni-Power, really.

NOTE: The above events can occur in any order.
Palpatine can get enough time to conjure a Force Storm if Valkorion preoccupies the Cosmic Spider Man. But the course of battle is open to assumptions.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Cosmic Spider Man likely have his share of advantages such as his superiority in physicals and ability to fly but I wouldn't make a claim this bold.

Okay, let's see:

1. The Grey Hulk, with the aid of some nice rocket shoes, is able to destroy an asteroid twice the size of Earth:

2. Cosmic Spiderman, with the utmost ease, punches the Grey Hulk into orbit, flies into space in an instant, and punches him back down. If this isn't such a hilariously superior display of power than that of any star wars character, or more specifically the ones in this thread, then you'd have to enlighten me.

Valkorion can do stuff that requires nearly an entire Jedi Order to pull off

Such as?

And his spirit-like nature grants him advantages of his own.

Those advantages aren't relevant compared to the reality warping, physicality enhancing, (allowing L to FTL speeds, strength beyond comprehension, immense durability, and the ability to fly,) matter trans-mutating benefits of the Uni-Power.

Valkorion manipulated time-and-space continuum to save Lana Beniko from death, a feat that wasn't possible otherwise. Valkorion killed that Knight of Zakuul before he could land a blow on Lana. The entire purpose of manipulating time-and-space continuum is to able to perform an action at such a speed that a mortal being cannot comprehend it.

Not only does the Uni-Power grant Cosmic Spiderman the ability to do the same, we've literally seen all of Physical!Valkorion's fights, and in not a single one of them does he show any uber superiority with regards to physical speed times, whether it be Revan, the HoT, the jedi strike team, etc. Even as a spirit, he can possess immense reaction times, but physically he's still much, much slower than light speed. This is especially evidenced with his fight against The Outlander in Chapter 12, and even his attack on Arcann in Chapter 8. Cosmic Spiderman isn't even a, "mere mortal" either.

Even if Valkorion somehow gets launched into space, he will loose a Voice at maximum. Though, he might be able to shield his Voice in space from external threats like Satele Shan did. But even if we ignore the shield based assumption, Valkorion is likely to shed his mortal coil in this kind of situation anyhow and go on the offensive in disembodied form.

Even if the battle lasts very long, I see the possibility of Valkorion wearing down the Cosmic Spider Man and eventually destroying him. Valkorion have transcended mortality and it is not possible to stop him through conventional means, remember?

Well, I'm essentially trying to say that Cosmic would physically annihilate their physical vessels in the blink of an eye. Whether or not that involves launching them into space or ripping their hearts out of their chests doesn't really matter.

Kinda hard to wear down a dude that can transmute matter and fly at the speed of light or faster, don't you think? I certainly see no reason to believe Valkorion can even manage to hit Spidey with his attacks, much less damage him to such an extent that he gets hurt or dies, (especially given that, as aforementioned, Spidey punched a dude who busted an asteroid twice the size of Earth into orbit).

Not much room for debate here. Therefore, acknowledged.

smile

Palpatine can get enough time to conjure a Force Storm if Valkorion preoccupies the Cosmic Spider Man. But the course of battle is open to assumptions.

Covered above.

FreshestSlice
Captain Universe is just charged with defending all reality. How can he begin to compare to wormholes and entities that threaten all reality.......

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
To be fair, some random Voss mystic is charged with defending against a being that, "threatens all of existence."

FreshestSlice
Yeah, and to be fair, Marvel actually means it when they say threaten all existence or, and I quote Cosmic Spider-Man here: "I'm the most powerful being in the universe."

The Ellimist
Legend, it's not just about whether Valkorion can also manipulate the "space-time continuum", it's a question of to what magnitude he can, and to what extent he can apply this in a confrontation.

S_W_LeGenD
Okay, let's see:

1. The Grey Hulk, with the aid of some nice rocket shoes, is able to destroy an asteroid twice the size of Earth:

Isn't that original (Incredible) Hulk?

B/W Asteriods tend to weaken over time from stresses of space; lack of atmosphere results in cracks on the surface that grow with passage of time.

The above may explain how the Hulk was able to rip it apart. I don't think that even the Incredible Hulk can destroy a proper celestial body (i.e. planet) like that.

2. Cosmic Spiderman, with the utmost ease, punches the Grey Hulk into orbit, flies into space in an instant, and punches him back down. If this isn't such a hilariously superior display of power than that of any star wars character, or more specifically the ones in this thread, then you'd have to enlighten me.
See above

Though I fully acknowledge that Cosmic Spiderman have massive advantage in physicals.

Such as?
Zoist?

Those advantages aren't relevant compared to the reality warping, physicality enhancing, (allowing L to FTL speeds, strength beyond comprehension, immense durability, and the ability to fly,) matter trans-mutating benefits of the Uni-Power.
You need to elaborate how those talents can affect Valkorion.

Not only does the Uni-Power grant Cosmic Spiderman the ability to do the same, we've literally seen all of Physical!Valkorion's fights, and in not a single one of them does he show any uber superiority with regards to physical speed times, whether it be Revan, the HoT, the jedi strike team, etc. Even as a spirit, he can possess immense reaction times, but physically he's still much, much slower than light speed. This is especially evidenced with his fight against The Outlander in Chapter 12, and even his attack on Arcann in Chapter 8. Cosmic Spiderman isn't even a, "mere mortal" either.
Valkorion one-shotted Darth Marr before the latter could react:

http://i65.tinypic.com/34o3lfc.png

And we know from literature that Darth Marr could move extremely fast. His movement gave the vibe of Teleportation to another Force-user (forget a normal human).

The greatest Force-users of TOR era are extremely fast contrary to the popular belief. Look at the speed of Satele Shan years before her prime:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4433903-6694146671-43846.gif

Look at the movement of Sith Warrior's Lightsaber! You think that it is that slow? No. Sith Warriors can swing their lightsabers at great speeds (you can notice this in the Hope Trailer)

I think that it is really difficult for content developers to demonstrate true speeds of Force-users on-screen. Otherwise, viewers won't understand what's going on.

But let us assume (for the sake of argument) that Cosmic Spider Man is faster then Valkorion on a physical plane and manages to destroy his physical vessel, Valkorion will be back in disembodied form then and surprise Cosmic Spider Man. Valkorion also have the ability to manipulate space-and-time continuum (something that you cannot out-speed). And how is Cosmic Spider Man supposed to even fight disembodied Valkorion?

Well, I'm essentially trying to say that Cosmic would physically annihilate their physical vessels in the blink of an eye. Whether or not that involves launching them into space or ripping their hearts out of their chests doesn't really matter.
See above

Kinda hard to wear down a dude that can transmute matter and fly at the speed of light or faster, don't you think? I certainly see no reason to believe Valkorion can even manage to hit Spidey with his attacks, much less damage him to such an extent that he gets hurt or dies, (especially given that, as aforementioned, Spidey punched a dude who busted an asteroid twice the size of Earth into orbit).
Valkorion would not have no trouble going toe-to-toe against Cosmic Spider Man in disembodied form. He also have Teleportation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.