Darth Vader runs the Revan gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Full rest/recovery, winner is /100, Legends canon, RotJ Vader

Warm-up/trash: Darth Bane
1. Darth Malak
2. Mando Wars Revan
3. Satele Shan
4. Darth Revan
5. KotoR II Revan
6. Revan Reborn
7. Foundry Revan
8. Revan 3.0
9. Novel Vitiate

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
6-8. Definitely beats 7 though.

The Ellimist
^ I didn't know where to put 7.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
7 is probably below KOTOR and maybe even Darth Revan.

FreshestSlice
8 and 6 are pretty even split, but 9 definitely takes it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
8 > 6, tbfh. Peering into Vitiate's mind probably taught him shit and what not. Like force destruction. smile

FreshestSlice
And how to fail at killing anybody important. uhuh

The Ellimist
laughing out loud

NewGuy01
Maybe 6, probably 8, and definitely 9.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The Ellimist
laughing out loud

You have no right to talk. You think LT is omniversal.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Potentially omniversal db character popped up btw.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who?

NewGuy01
The Omni-King. Ruler of the 12 universes and it looks like the the established gods are all scared shitless of him.

Oh, and there's a dragon god now whose size makes galaxies look like pebbles.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Are these things I can view with my own two eyes? And omniversal is a pretty ****ing hefty level of power to attain. Like, TOAA might not even be omniversal.

The Ellimist

He judges and oversees the omniverse...

Also he holds two megaverses in his hand:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111238/3487076-2247580654-31986.jpg

Regardless, there's somewhere else to discuss this.

NewGuy01
Well, it's a verse where there are only 12 universes, so in other mythos' he may just be multiversal.

And yeah, he showed up at the end of episode 40. And the preview shows this dragon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJTyWcnMqjk

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ellimist, You do realize that the omniverse is every single fictional lore in existence, right? The LT is only stated to be the, "embodiment of the multiverse itself."

SunRazer
Are these things I can view with my own two eyes? And omniversal is a pretty ****ing hefty level of power to attain. Like, TOAA might not even be omniversal.

TOAA's the author, so he can write himself as whatever he wants, including "I'm omniversal". Even if he isn't omniversal.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Well, it's a verse where there are only 12 universes, so in other mythos' he may just be multiversal.

Dragon looks badass, king looks retarded.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by SunRazer
TOAA's the author, so he can write himself as whatever he wants, including "I'm omniversal". Even if he isn't omniversal.

Fair enough, but point being, LT isn't close to omniversal.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The Omni-King. Ruler of the 12 universes and it looks like the the established gods are all scared shitless of him.
That nigga has eyes of death, tbh.

NewGuy01
Bet he's the Universe 1 version of Mr. Popo.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He's probably Marvel Cosmic tier.

S_W_LeGenD
Stops at 6.

The Ellimist
@Skillz: You seem to be right, although I didn't do very thorough research. Anyway, let's talk about the superior franchise, Star Wars.

NewGuy01
What about it? It's not like Revan vs Vader isn't something that's been ongoingly discussed for years. Does anyone even have anything new to contribute?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Discussing dragon ball and marvel is much more interesting. smile

Well, looks like this omni King will be giving the likes of Eternity a run for their money.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.