Nomak vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this?

TheVaultDweller
Wolverine is way too slow, compared to Nomak, for this to be competitive IMO.

KingD19
Nomak can't kill him, and Logan's HF is pretty fast so I'm not sure the Reaper virus would work. However Nomak is more than strong enough to KTFO him.

carthage
Nomak via KO

Juk3n
Nomak putting up a hand to shield himself from a blow from wolverine is totally viable. The limb being removed is also totally viable. Movie wolverine is capable of stabbing Nomak in the chest in a prolonged fight where Nomak isnt doing enough damage to KO logan with punches.

KingD19
Lol. Nomak delivered several blows to Blade that'd leave Logan sawing logs. He gets ko'd. Logan isn't fast or skilled enough to get a heart shot either imo.

Khazra Reborn
Good fight. Nomak outclasses Logan everywhere, even damage soak IMO. But the Adamantium keeps Logan in there...

In the early days, I could see Nomak easily getting the KO, but as of The Wolverine, Logan could take quite a bit, even with his HF majorly neutered he could still take a close range gunshot.

It'd be a close fight either way, but I think Nomak would be more likely to score a KO, than Logan would be to get a lucky stab in Nomak's one vulnerable spot on his chest.

KingD19
Even with his newer feats, if Logan took the beating Blade took at Nomak's hands, he'd be sleeping.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by KingD19
Lol. Nomak delivered several blows to Blade that'd leave Logan sawing logs. He gets ko'd. Logan isn't fast or skilled enough to get a heart shot either imo.

Sawing logs lol never heard that one... im stealing that.

As for the fight... i see Nomak dropping Logan on his head, literally

KingD19
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Sawing logs lol never heard that one... im stealing that.

As for the fight... i see Nomak dropping Logan on his head, literally

And after he drops him on his head, he stomps his head through the floor.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by KingD19
Even with his newer feats, if Logan took the beating Blade took at Nomak's hands, he'd be sleeping.

Doubtful. Logan can take a lot more damage than Blade. Although I do agree that Nomak would probably win.

KingD19
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Doubtful. Logan can take a lot more damage than Blade. Although I do agree that Nomak would probably win.

He can take more damage by virtue of having an unbreakable skeleton, but Blade has taken two beatings that put anything Logan has experienced to shame without getting ko'd. And Logan has been put to sleep by a lot less than Nomak and Drake.

NemeBro
Nomak lifts up something too heavy for Wolverine to move and puts it on top of him.

KingD19
And then turns him into an infinite blood fountain.

BruceSkywalker
Logan gets KO'd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.