Winter Soldier vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Winter Soldier and Spiderman is fighting in the movie. How good do you think Winter Soldier will do?

Here is the clip?

https://youtu.be/6wlMrOtw4jw

KingD19
I'd rather find out by watching the movie and not having things spoiled early.

Adam Grimes
Looks like Peter casually catched his punch and didn't take him seriously. As it should be.

Khazra Reborn
Looks like Spidey easily over powers him. Who the Hell knows though, one second of their interaction is shown in that clip. Anything can happen after that.

Supermutant
Spidey has too many advantages

carthage
Peter stomps

Silent Master
Originally posted by Supermutant
Spidey has too many advantages

Considering the movie isn't even out yet, how do you know?

Robtard
If this Spider-man is anything like Toby or Garfield's versions, SM shouldn't have too much trouble at all.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Silent Master
Considering the movie isn't even out yet, how do you know?

If they remove Spiderman's stats and spider sense along with his web shooters, then he wouldn't be Spiderman. too easy

Silent Master
Originally posted by Supermutant
If they remove Spiderman's stats and spider sense along with his web shooters, then he wouldn't be Spiderman. too easy

IOW you don't know, you're just speculating.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Spiderman stomps

ShadowFyre
Yeah, its just speculation but that was so casual for Spidey that its safe to say that Bucky has little to no hope of winning in a physical confrontation

TheVaultDweller
Too early to say much yet, just based off of that, but Spiderman really should comfortably be above Bucky. You can see even Bucky has a surprised look on his face like "How the hell did he...?"

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Too early to say much yet, just based off of that, but Spiderman really should comfortably be above Bucky.
Cap too, considering the arm allowed Bucky to overpower Cap

TheVaultDweller
That goes without saying really. Just mentioned Bucky specifically because he is in this match. Black Panther might be a bit more difficult to deal with, considering all the vibranium. But we will all know soon enough. The film actually opens here tomorrow, but I will probably only get a chance to go watch it on the weekend.

FrothByte
Carver, I hate you for posting that clip. I really wanted to avoid spoilers.

Tried really hard...

not....

to ....

click.

I failed.

HulkIsHulk
Actually I posted that clip before Carver created this thread in the CA:Civil War thread. And I got it from the HC and SHHP forums where a user had posted it

Khazra Reborn
It's just a 30 second tv spot, not much of a spoiler.

golem370
Don't give Silent a mind he is just fanboy.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Looks like Peter casually catched his punch and didn't take him seriously. As it should be. This, Spidey would stomp the hell out of him.

Not watching the clip, but thats kind of cool

Arachnid1
Man, I cant wait to see how this Spidey stacks up against the others.

Raisen
They have spidey winning in the movie pretty handily actually. the end is strange too. cuz cap ends up killing what appears to be iron man which causes cap to give up. it turns out it was just an empty suit in a ploy to end the war and tony secretly busts cap out of prison.
not like the comics at all

Igniz
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Man, I cant wait to see how this Spidey stacks up against the others.

Lifted some sort of cargo freight in the airport fight scene when Cap uses his shield to destroy a metal bar holding it. Cap actually did well against Spiderman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.