Dead Pool and Pre Nu52 Lobo Vs. Carnage and Mr. Fixit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Synchronicity
Who wins this one?

Flyattractor
Wow. Teaming up Deadpool with the Ultimate No Fun Whatsoever Character Ever Twilight Lobo.

I am voting for Carnage and Fixit.

Stoic
Team 1. I can't see Joe beating classic Lobo.

Flyattractor
Classic Lobo would kill all three of them by cramming Carnage into some very sensitive orifices. This is NuTwilight 52 Pretty boy Lobo. I would say all 3 team up to kill HIM!

Synchronicity
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Classic Lobo would kill all three of them by cramming Carnage into some very sensitive orifices. This is NuTwilight 52 Pretty boy Lobo. I would say all 3 team up to kill HIM!

Pre Nu52 Pre meaning Before Nu52

Stoic
Perhaps I'm wrong, but it says pre Nu 52 Lobo, so doesn't that mean classic Lobo?

Flyattractor
Yes it does. But any excuse I can find to rag on that POS Character Reboot....I will take it. And Classic Lobo don't need twerppool to kill those 2 losers.

Synchronicity
Originally posted by Stoic
Perhaps I'm wrong, but it says pre Nu 52 Lobo, so doesn't that mean classic Lobo?

Yes, we only had one Lobo then except when he was able to replicate, but we are not going "pre" Dox's neutering here friend.

Synchronicity
Yes it does. But any excuse I can find to rag on that POS Character Reboot....I will take it. And Classic Lobo don't need twerppool to kill those 2 losers.

Remember Lobo has had some pretty poor showings like losing to Dox and the Sandman guy and Nu52 Lobo.

Stoic

Classic Lobo vs Fixit would be a good match, he wouldn't actually be able to defeat all 3. Fixit did actually take apart a team of Avengers with ease. Classic Lobo would defeat Fixit, but he'd have to fight for it.

Flyattractor
True. But saying he took apart a team of Avengers, well that kind of depends on which TEAM your talking about. Cause just like the JLA....some teams are MORE Better then others. And Fixit seems to have about the same trouble of Showings as Lobo. Super bad in one and then not in the other. DP is a non-factor in this. Would be interesting to see how Carnage would stack up against either Lobo or Fixit.

HulkIsHulk
Pre-Lobo annihilates the rest

Blue Area Vet

Lobo is a POS character PERIOD.

Sin I AM
Pretty sure carnage solos

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Lobo is a POS character PERIOD.

You left out the IMO Skippy.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Nah, Lobo would sense his weaknesses, and pull out some ACME beat the shit out of the symbiote frag nade.

HulkIsHulk
Wut? How is he putting down Lobo?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Wut? How is he putting down Lobo?

Probably same way Venom put down Superman.

PIS/CIS

Sin I AM
He can control people with his tendrils. Hes already owned a prep deadpool. And made the avengers (albeit cap, Clint, grimm and logan) his puppets

Flyattractor
He took over those people? Well Grimm I can see. The Poor Thing has been deep in Jobber Territory for a couple decades now. But then I haven't followed a story with Carnage in it since the 90's.

DarkSaint85
He can control people with his tendrils. Hes already owned a prep deadpool. And made the avengers (albeit cap, Clint, grimm and logan) his puppets

Lobo's pretty resistant to mind control.

http://static9.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/33599/2409854-lobomentalresistance.jpg

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lobo's pretty resistant to mind control.

http://static9.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/33599/2409854-lobomentalresistance.jpg

It's not telepathic though.

Flyattractor
It's not telepathic though.

He was one of the only ones to fight off Braniac's TP Mind Control in the first Legion Annual.

And WHATTAYAMEAN its not "TELEPATHIC"? Because it aint some Bald Fart in a chair doing it?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.