Benders and binges

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinXed by JaNx
So what's the longest period you have spent on a drug or alcohol bender?

I just realized today that I've been drinking a case of beer for five consecutive days now. I was thinking about drying out because there are new spots on my arms and their either moles or liver spots

Flyattractor
Back in the day Booze Benders could go on for almost a week. Would eventually run out of money. Drugs. Never more then a day or two.

jinXed by JaNx
So I should be good for a couple more days?

Surtur
You mean you've been drinking a case of beer a day? Or you had a case and have been drinking nonstop for 5 days?

I remember this one time I was sloshed for like a week when I had to housesit for someone and it was in the winter and the heat in the place was very crappy.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Surtur
You mean you've been drinking a case of beer a day? Or you had a case and have been drinking nonstop for 5 days?

I remember this one time I was sloshed for like a week when I had to housesit for someone and it was in the winter and the heat in the place was very crappy.

Yeah a case of golden monkey a day. I stopped mixing it with pills last night after I saw those new spots on my arms lol.

That sounds awesome...,house sitting. I had an offer from an uncle to house sit one of his properties in Hilton head estates. I said no because I knew I was to irresponsible. I knew if I accepted, once he came home that place would look like the house in, weird science before the magic genie fixed everything lol

Was it a nice place, were you alone?

Surtur
Well it was technically house/dog sitting. Yep, I was alone and yeah it was a nice place in the suburbs. This was my uncles house, some people just don't like leaving their dogs at a kennel or whatever. Just me and that damn dog, I also got that dog high so many times. It's just the house had a lot of wide open space and it could get really cold really quickly it was weird. Like even on the 2nd floor..you have bedrooms on the second floor but in the walkway between bedrooms you can actually see it from the first floor in the living room. So you could be on the second floor and watching a tv that was on the first floor if you sat on the walkway.

jinXed by JaNx
That sounds awesome! I like being cold, so I probably could have partied really well there especially if there was a hockey game on at the time, since you said you can see the tv from anywhere in the house. Yeah I'm sure I would have ruined that place. It may sound like an exaggeration but I probably would have replaced the dog with an iguana and might have even been able to convince the dog owners that they really did have an iguana. That's not me anymore so it kind of worries me that I'm partying that hard now lol.

It's xyz!
I'm pretty sure I've been on a bender for over 5 years now...

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by It's xyz!
I'm pretty sure I've been on a bender for over 5 years now...

Well that gives me a bit of hope, although I've been binging more than I'm admitting. However, I'm curious, what has your lifestyle been over the past five years?

It's xyz!
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Well that gives me a bit of hope, although I've been binging more than I'm admitting. However, I'm curious, what has your lifestyle been over the past five years? ive had alcohol or some other drug, mostly alcohol every night since college. It's not that big a deal other than I'm damaging myself but hey. I'm alive.

I mostly drink small amounts of alcohol daily just to live through the night. Sometimes shit gets real and craziness happens.

jinXed by JaNx
ive had alcohol or some other drug, mostly alcohol every night since college. It's not that big a deal other than I'm damaging myself but hey. I'm alive.

I mostly drink small amounts of alcohol daily just to live through the night. Sometimes shit gets real and craziness happens.

So to be fair.., those small of amounts of alcohol add up into large amounts? This is also considering what you're drinking. Even though I drink a beer that is 10 percent alcohol I'm not going to claim that it's any different than two shots of vodka or Jose Q. Now I've done both where I drink the hard beer and shots and that has lead to the only blackout ever had and I usually drink alcohol with pills lmao.

Raisen
four or five beers a night is nothing

ArtificialGlory
I haven't been on one. Benders and binges aren't exactly healthy and mixing pills and booze is definitely not healthy.

Flyattractor
Well he is drinking Golden Monkey. That aint exactly Skunk Piss in a bottle. Bit to flowery for my taste...but hey....who don't enjoy a nice bottle of skunk piss every nowt and agin....

Raisen
what do people think is the worst after effect of a bender or binge?

It's xyz!
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
So to be fair.., those small of amounts of alcohol add up into large amounts? This is also considering what you're drinking. Even though I drink a beer that is 10 percent alcohol I'm not going to claim that it's any different than two shots of vodka or Jose Q. Now I've done both where I drink the hard beer and shots and that has lead to the only blackout ever had and I usually drink alcohol with pills lmao. my beers are usually 5% on average but it varies.

% of alcohol * volume in litres / 100 = units. I think I average 70 units a week, 28 is recommended (lol).

It has with it bad withdrawals but is maintainable, definitely not healthy.

I know you're older than me, but I would say you know if you should cut down or not. I'm 24 so it's not like Its majorly bad.

On vodka atm so shit is good haha.

It's xyz!
Originally posted by Raisen
what do people think is the worst after effect of a bender or binge? probably slight paralysis plus lots of regret and necessity to tidy up and interact with people you'd rather not due to what happened when ****ed up before.

Raisen
probably slight paralysis plus lots of regret and necessity to tidy up and interact with people you'd rather not due to what happened when ****ed up before.

then you have a problem. i was a major drinker but my worst concern was the aches and penis swelling

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Raisen
then you have a problem. i was a major drinker but my worst concern was the aches and penis swelling
Was the booze a primary or a secondary cause of the penis swelling?

Flyattractor
Lets hope that pug in his avatar is not a part of the penis swelling problem.

Raisen
Don't know why but it would double in size. Sometimes would be as big as three inches. Obscene I know. It would dwarf flyattractors

Flyattractor
This is Gen Chat. Not the forum for discussing your sexual fantasies. Oh wait....Just say your Transgender and then it will be all ok Raisen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.