Doctor Octopus and Spiderman vs a Future Sentinel...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Spiderman and Doctor Octopus take on a lone Future Sentinel in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

The Future Sentinel cannot adpat to their powers, but can utilize every power and ability that the Sentinels were seen to successfully utilize in the movie...

Who wins?

KingD19
Hahahaha oh shit you've just killed Spidey and Ock.

Sentinels are already seen to be around Colossus' strength level, if not stronger. So they're already stronger than Spidey or Ock. And at base they have Face's face laser(but people tend to think Destroyer), and the ability to morph their limbs into blades weapons like swords and claws. Plus they can fly.

They can also turn into diamond to become indestructible, turn into ice, turn into fire with the adaptations.

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
Hahahaha oh shit you've just killed Spidey and Ock.

Sentinels are already seen to be around Colossus' strength level, if not stronger. So they're already stronger than Spidey or Ock. And at base they have Face's face laser(but people tend to think Destroyer), and the ability to morph their limbs into blades weapons like swords and claws. Plus they can fly.

They can also turn into diamond to become indestructible, turn into ice, turn into fire with the adaptations. thumb up

The Future Sentinels were very impressive relative to their home universe, which is on average much stronger than the Spideyverse.

KingD19
I actually forgot to point out that the Sentinel's were Colossus strength, and then they adapted to him and became even stronger. I mean, he's one of my favorites in all of comics but they ripped the guy in half.

Arachnid1
Ock and Spidey don't stand a chance. Spidey could avoid for a while, but he gets caught eventually, and when he does they destroy him.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by NemeBro
thumb up

The Future Sentinels were very impressive relative to their home universe, which is on average much stronger than the Spideyverse.

Very true...

As far as combat effectiveness goes to movie characters, they appear top tier-ish IMHO...

TheLordofMurder
@KingD19 and Arachnid1

You two are correct as pertains this; I thought maybe the team had a chance based on their combat speed, but on further thought, its not enough to save them here...

They arent capable of doing enough damage fast enough...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.