Yoda vs Captain America...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Yoda takes on Captain America in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Fight takes place in the Senate Chamber that Yoda fought Palpatine at...

Whowins?

StiltmanFTW
Seriously.

KingD19
He's just mad Khan doesn't beat Cap 10/10, or even 1/10.

Yoda wins. Too much Force, too much speed, too much pre-cog, too much lightsaber.

relentless1
Yoda easy

Juk3n
Cap wins.

Failspite topic, try harder. Cap stomos this little green fairy.

Silent Master
The thread starter is clearly butt-hurt.

KingD19
Originally posted by Juk3n
Cap wins.

Failspite topic, try harder. Cap stomos this little green fairy.

Hold on. I'm not sure if you're joking or not.

NemeBro
Yoda easily. Cap isn't completely outclassed in speed, but Yoda's Force abilities are too formidable. If Yoda wished, he could crush his throat with a gesture.

KingD19
Yeah. It'd be an interesting fight up close, but that would mean Yoda completely forgot he had the Force. He could just catch Cap's shield once he throws it, then ragdoll him until he's unconscious.

quanchi112
Cap wins. You Yoda fanboys kind of make me sick.

KingD19
Explain how, Quan. I know it's hard for you. But just try to make it seem feasible that Cap could win.

Raisen
i'm not trying to troll but I don't see how yoda wins easily. cap could get a few if he starts with a good shield toss. yoda's reaction feats weren't that impressive but he had good combat speed. is this really that easy?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Explain how, Quan. I know it's hard for you. But just try to make it seem feasible that Cap could win. They fight in character. Palpatine had him all the room with hurling pods at him. He took him out briefly with an attack he forewarned and took two seconds to execute. Cap tosses that shield and ko's him quite easily. To act like Yoda stomps is ignoring how these characters are portrayed on screen. Hell, look at Yoda's reactions against Dooku and time out how slow he was responding to the tk debris attacks.

EmperorSidious2
Yoda.

His power in the force will make caps shield all but useless. Yoda will try to hit Cap with his saber and if it doesn't cut through, he will recognize he must get rid of the shield. He would use the force, and then his power and skill will prevail.

BruceSkywalker
Cap wins.. He is the MCU version of Yoda

quanchi112
Yoda fans are the worst. Cap wins.

Raisen
it's not a stomp either way

Placidity
Yoda stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Placidity
Yoda stomps. Based on ? Let's hear you make a well reasoned and logical argument for a change.

TheLordofMurder

Naw...

Just tired on that old topic; its run its course...

Time to move on to something new...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
The thread starter is clearly butt-hurt.

You are in awe of my phenomenal abilities...

Yes, I am aware of this...

ShadowFyre
How anybody thinks Cap wins is beyond me. Lol@caps shield when facing a powerful tk user. Lol@cap doing anything other than what Yoda wants. If you wouldnt give him the win over mags, or phoenix then he cant beat Yoda. Even if Yoda is weaker than them.

1.Cap has no ranged options whatsoever. Yall need to forget about it. Anything that leaves Caps hand is now controlled by Yoda. In fact..

2. Cap's entire body is controlled by Yoda. Game over. Until somebody on Cap's side has an answer to telekinesis that can lift aircraft and hurl multi-ton objects casually then they simply have no answer for how Cap is even able to defend himself, little lone muster any sort of offense. Yoda can move Cap from point A to point B at severe injury inducing speeds from the very get go of the battle and Cap has not one single answer for it and we all know it, simply no chance against someone who has..

3. Complete and utter control of the entire battlefield. Yoda can attack nigh instantaneously from any direction and any angle on a whim while easily stopping both Cap and any projectiles hurled his way, every single piece of equipment, debris, hell, pretty much anything under a ton is now either a distraction or a weapon. He simply has no way of defending himself against this considering his shield has probably already been taken away.

So, "based on" facts, stats, skillsets, on screen feats and portrayals of the character, and the actual movies, Cap has no way to defend himself or even really do anything against just one single power of Yodas.this is somebody who can cause him physical harm, completely force him somewhere, choke or crush him, or just restrain him just by looking at him.

If you have tk strong enough to lift your opponent and move them, or anything around the battlefield, and they dont have a hf or insane durability, then you have complete 3-dimensional control of the battlefield and they should have no way of physically harming you period. Get Cap to even be able to take 3 steps and we can move on to the next way he doesent win.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yoda and VERY easily. Just not as easy as Khan would be, but easy none the less.

ShadowFyre
I will say that Steve would win in h2h. Hed punt that lil green ****er a quarter mile.

DTM
Yoda isnt just a level above Cap, but several levels above. Cap stands pretty much No Chance to beat Yoda.

Utrigita
Yoda stomps.

Placidity
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ? Let's hear you make a well reasoned and logical argument for a change.

For a change?

quanchi112
For a change? You just say something ridiculous and don't ever expect,ain your absurd reasoning. Go ahead I am waiting.

Sin I AM
Yoda easily. Remove the force and itd be a fair fight

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yoda easily. Remove the force and itd be a fair fight Ridiculous.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yoda with utmost ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yoda with utmost ease. Based on ?

Is it based off that time Robocop caught that bullet ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Based on movie feats, you know that thing you have a hard time comprehending when watching a movie.

quanchi112
Based on movie feats, you know that thing you have a hard time comprehending when watching a movie. Which movie feats ? I can lost a whole lot of attacks that took longer than Cap tossing his shield for Yoda to react to. Specifics. Try to keep up, virgin.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You don't say... Name these things that took longer then.

Why do you insist on starting with me? You know I own you each and every time easily. All I have to do is challenge you to post your ugly short self and you'll run away. You know people have before, and would again laugh at you incessantly. Me on the other hand, being much better looking than you, have no issue posting a pic. You mention virgin, when I've already directly challenged you to a comparison of girls. You backed down again. You then claimed to be athletic, which almost made me spit my water out laughing so hard. Once I was done laughing, I questioned which sports you thought you were good at... you tucked tail and ran. I know you're dumb and all, but I can't figure out how you even try and step to me after the repeated beatdowns I've given you.

Robtard
Quano's masochism aside.

Captain America loses this, he has no defense against the Force. Cap throws his shield, Yoda could Force-catch it mid air. He steps close to punch or kick, Yoda can slam him back with a Force-push. Though I doubt Cap would be stupid enough to throw his shield as it would be death sentence, he'd lose the only real defense he has against a lightsabre.

quanchi112
You don't say... Name these things that took longer then.

Why do you insist on starting with me? You know I own you each and every time easily. All I have to do is challenge you to post your ugly short self and you'll run away. You know people have before, and would again laugh at you incessantly. Me on the other hand, being much better looking than you, have no issue posting a pic. You mention virgin, when I've already directly challenged you to a comparison of girls. You backed down again. You then claimed to be athletic, which almost made me spit my water out laughing so hard. Once I was done laughing, I questioned which sports you thought you were good at... you tucked tail and ran. I know you're dumb and all, but I can't figure out how you even try and step to me after the repeated beatdowns I've given you. You really have no sense of reality or paragraph structure. Your face is soooooo long and so goofy looking and you've never shown any pics of any girls. Nothing has been shown in your defense. Sad really.

Dooku's tk debris hurling attacks. They take multiple seconds and require Yoda's complete and undivided attention to deal with.

quanchi112
This force conquers all mentality is hilarious. Order 66 kinda showed us. The small numbers of those with the force should also alert people to the fact it isn't anywhere near as badass or as all powerful as some would claim.

Robtard
TIL: The context of what went behind Order 66 is the same as two opponents facing off in a duel

But since it was brought up, here's how Yoda fared in Order 66:

rhnOB8PlMCY

:0

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
TIL: The context of what went behind Order 66 is the same as two opponents facing off in a duel

But since it was brought up, here's how Yoda fared in Order 66:

rhnOB8PlMCY

:0 Yoda defeated two clone troopers. I agree he is formidable enough to take out two. I however do not compare these two to the formidability, strength, and skill of Cap who has the reflexes to deflect and close on someone with rapid bullet fire. That's far faster than Yoda, his saber strikes, or his application of the force.

Adam Grimes
IOW your argument is that Cap will blitz Yoda OHKOing him 10/10?

KuRuPT Thanosi
NO Grimes, it's the Cap will throw his shield and KO Yoda. Which is odd considering Yoda can easily catch it mid-air. It's Quan though, he never really makes good arguments, he just makes for a good laugh.

playa1258
Yoda wins easily.

Robtard
TIL: Captain America is faster than a blaster bolt

juggerman
TIL: Captain America is faster than a blaster bolt

Of course he is. Didn't you see him running laps around a black man? That's lightning fast man

quanchi112
TIL: Captain America is faster than a blaster bolt He wasn't fast enough for Palpatine and two seconds along with a warning of the attack. Watch the film.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
IOW your argument is that Cap will blitz Yoda OHKOing him 10/10? Cap wins. Based off their showings Cap's skill and strength overwhelms Yoda. Takes on characters on a higher level than the geriatric alien.

Robtard
NO Grimes, it's the Cap will throw his shield and KO Yoda. Which is odd considering Yoda can easily catch it mid-air. It's Quan though, he never really makes good arguments, he just makes for a good laugh.

This is why no one takes him seriously and only engages to have a laugh

quanchi112
NO Grimes, it's the Cap will throw his shield and KO Yoda. Which is odd considering Yoda can easily catch it mid-air. It's Quan though, he never really makes good arguments, he just makes for a good laugh. Yoda barely caught one pod which traveled slower than his shield right in front of his face. Prior to Yoda barely evaded. Try to actually watch the scene and quit acting like Yoda stops everything that comes his way. Let's time these things out and see his reaction time. I'm game. He already fell victim to a 2 second attack from Palpatine.

Darth Thor
Explain how, Quan. I know it's hard for you. But just try to make it seem feasible that Cap could win.

There's no rational argument or logic to it at all. Quan's simply a Star Wars Hater.

Then he had the nerve to try and jump wagon when it was bought by Disney. But threads like this show his Hate is still there burning away at him. Sicko.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Cap wins.. He is the MCU version of Yoda
Wut? So he's the most skilled and powerful combatant in MCU?
Originally posted by Raisen
i'm not trying to troll but I don't see how yoda wins easily. cap could get a few if he starts with a good shield toss. yoda's reaction feats weren't that impressive but he had good combat speed. is this really that easy?
Why should one need uber reaction feats when he has TK? Not to mention he has deflected Dooku's force lightning. And I am not even going into his animated series feats lol

HulkIsHulk
IRd9PGmAQUE

playa1258
All Yoda feats from the comics,toons and films are now one canon. However this is the movie forum and we must use film feats, so Cap does have a better chance,but still loses.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yoda barely caught one pod which traveled slower than his shield right in front of his face. Prior to Yoda barely evaded. Try to actually watch the scene and quit acting like Yoda stops everything that comes his way. Let's time these things out and see his reaction time. I'm game. He already fell victim to a 2 second attack from Palpatine.

I've already comprehensibly destroyed this argument already. It wasn't that Yoda was UNABLE to react like you're claiming. He did react, he raised his hand like he did later... That's why you're either being blatantly disingenuous or you're dumber than I thought. There was ZERO issue with him reacting to Sids lighting... it had everything to do with it being more powerful than he expected. He tried to raise his hand the same way he did against Dooku and casually absorbed it and redirected it. he did the same later. The first time though, he likely thought, oh lighting I've dealt with this before no problem... difference was it's was the emperor's lighting not Dooku's, and thus it was more powerful. Again though, it had zero to do with a reaction failure.

He constantly reacted to things much faster than 2 or 3 seconds. Watch any fight with Dooku or Sids... he dodging strikes and striking back in a second. He flipping all over the place. Which again why I think you're can't comprehend the scenes or are just too dumb to understand much of anything.

HulkIsHulk
bRV-C9qBaYA

HulkIsHulk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4L_S9K-BkQ
Jump to 3:59 how Yoda fared against order 66 compared to tothers

Darth Thor
Originally posted by playa1258
All Yoda feats from the comics,toons and films are now one canon. However this is the movie forum and we must use film feats, so Cap does have a better chance,but still loses.

Actually Mod ruled a long time ago that TCW feats are allowed. That's when Quan cried and backed out of battle zones laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
There's no rational argument or logic to it at all. Quan's simply a Star Wars Hater.

Then he had the nerve to try and jump wagon when it was bought by Disney. But threads like this show his Hate is still there burning away at him. Sicko. I argue based on the characters and their consistent behavior. I am objective and who wins has no bearing on who I like more. You're the emotional one who went on a rampage over hating Force Awakens and my Snoke.

Arguing who I feel wins based off logic and reasoning is proving I am objective despite my love affair with Star Wars. smile

quanchi112
I've already comprehensibly destroyed this argument already. It wasn't that Yoda was UNABLE to react like you're claiming. He did react, he raised his hand like he did later... That's why you're either being blatantly disingenuous or you're dumber than I thought. There was ZERO issue with him reacting to Sids lighting... it had everything to do with it being more powerful than he expected. He tried to raise his hand the same way he did against Dooku and casually absorbed it and redirected it. he did the same later. The first time though, he likely thought, oh lighting I've dealt with this before no problem... difference was it's was the emperor's lighting not Dooku's, and thus it was more powerful. Again though, it had zero to do with a reaction failure.

He constantly reacted to things much faster than 2 or 3 seconds. Watch any fight with Dooku or Sids... he dodging strikes and striking back in a second. He flipping all over the place. Which again why I think you're can't comprehend the scenes or are just too dumb to understand much of anything. He reacted barely to a foe hurling something slower at a farther distance away. That isn't compelling evidence. False. He was initially ko'd and later disarmed. That's awful. Poor little Yoda. Windu is the guy who owned the fl whereas Yoda is the failure who just couldn't. Yoda can raise his hand and try to aboard the shield if he wants to but it's going to ko the little fraggle if fl can do so.

We see with regards to debris coming his way he needed seconds to react. Points to Dooku and Palpatine. Yoda can react in close quarters with his laser sword but that isn't projectile or anything coming at him as quickly as the gunfire Cap reacted to in the WS.

Try and keep up.

quanchi112
Actually Mod ruled a long time ago that TCW feats are allowed. That's when Quan cried and backed out of battle zones laughing out loud You backed out of a battlezone. Battlezones also have nothing to do with the general rules but stips agreed to by two posters. You're such an idiot. You backed down against Khan despite claiming Vader wins. You're gutless. You'll forever live in shame.

Robtard
TIL: Captain America can throw his shield faster than the speed of lightning, which is generally considered to travel at about 220,000 mph

quanchi112
TIL: Captain America can throw his shield faster than the speed of lightning, which is generally considered to travel at about 220,000 mph So you believe fl travels at the same speed as real lightning. Prove it.

Secondly Yoda failed to react to a two second attack which was warned prior to. Quit lying. You think Cap is weak to Yoda I get it. Your Cap hating knows no bounds.

Robtard
IOW: "Prove something that appears nigh instantaneous moves fast!"

#commonsense

quanchi112
IOW: "Prove something that appears nigh instantaneous moves fast!" So you can't back your claim it moves this fast. My claim also had to do with the two second pre warning along with the attack. Yoda was ko'd and disarmed when Sheev used the Lightning.

laughing out loud

For ****s sake.

Robtard
TIL: Electricity doesn't move incredibly fast; definitely slower than Captain America's thrown shield

quanchi112
TIL: Electricity doesn't move incredibly fast; definitely slower than Captain America's thrown shield He was ko'd and was disarmed. This is why you shouldn't be allowed to debate.

laughing out loud

Lucky for him the fl is weak as shit. Caps shield is going to hurt a lot more thrown by Cap than Sheev's fl.

Robtard
TIL: Being able to react to something fast, means you can't react to something much slower

Darth Thor
laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
Anybody came up with a way to get Cap past the tk yet?

Quan, your still basing Cap winning off of throwing his shield? Me and at least 2 others completely destroyed that. Cap has no chance here in a straight up battle.

quanchi112
TIL: Being able to react to something fast, means you can't react to something much slower He wasn't able to react to it initially. He was ko'd and disarmed. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Quan, your still basing Cap winning off of throwing his shield? Me and at least 2 others completely destroyed that. Cap has no chance here in a straight up battle. He doesn't need to throw the shield to win. That's one viable option. He can also close the distance with the shield. Yoda uses his sword all the time so it'll be close quarter combat and I favor Cap considering who he's gone up against whereas Yoda failed to beat Dooku and lost to Palpatine.

Darth Thor

Quan, your still basing Cap winning off of throwing his shield? Me and at least 2 others completely destroyed that. Cap has no chance here in a straight up battle.

Quanchi's the biggest Star Wars in this forum. That should be all the explanation you need.

quanchi112
Quanchi's the biggest Star Wars in this forum. That should be all the explanation you need. I am the biggest new trilogy Star Wars fan on this forum. Snoke. Said it pre film. Can't wait to shove him in your face. Fear Snoke.

Star Wars, baby.

ShadowFyre
Quans the only one arguing for Cap so I really want to join him because I like the underdog thing, but I have to really reach and force a way for Cap to win. If there was no force in this battle I would give it a shot but dont see it happening without that stip.

quanchi112
Quans the only one arguing for Cap so I really want to join him because I like the underdog thing, but I have to really reach and force a way for Cap to win. If there was no force in this battle I would give it a shot but dont see it happening without that stip. Based off which Yoda showings ?

BruceSkywalker
How anybody thinks Cap wins is beyond me. Lol@caps shield when facing a powerful tk user. Lol@cap doing anything other than what Yoda wants. If you wouldnt give him the win over mags, or phoenix then he cant beat Yoda. Even if Yoda is weaker than them.

1.Cap has no ranged options whatsoever. Yall need to forget about it. Anything that leaves Caps hand is now controlled by Yoda. In fact..

2. Cap's entire body is controlled by Yoda. Game over. Until somebody on Cap's side has an answer to telekinesis that can lift aircraft and hurl multi-ton objects casually then they simply have no answer for how Cap is even able to defend himself, little lone muster any sort of offense. Yoda can move Cap from point A to point B at severe injury inducing speeds from the very get go of the battle and Cap has not one single answer for it and we all know it, simply no chance against someone who has..

3. Complete and utter control of the entire battlefield. Yoda can attack nigh instantaneously from any direction and any angle on a whim while easily stopping both Cap and any projectiles hurled his way, every single piece of equipment, debris, hell, pretty much anything under a ton is now either a distraction or a weapon. He simply has no way of defending himself against this considering his shield has probably already been taken away.

So, "based on" facts, stats, skillsets, on screen feats and portrayals of the character, and the actual movies, Cap has no way to defend himself or even really do anything against just one single power of Yodas.this is somebody who can cause him physical harm, completely force him somewhere, choke or crush him, or just restrain him just by looking at him.

If you have tk strong enough to lift your opponent and move them, or anything around the battlefield, and they dont have a hf or insane durability, then you have complete 3-dimensional control of the battlefield and they should have no way of physically harming you period. Get Cap to even be able to take 3 steps and we can move on to the next way he doesent win.

I'm just having fun when I said that Cap won.... In all honestly Cap gets sliced and diced

KuRuPT Thanosi
He wasn't able to react to it initially. He was ko'd and disarmed. laughing out loud

I've already crushed this argument. Why do you keep trying to peddle it as if people don't see that it was already crushed? Get this straight, he had ZERO issue reacting to the lighting. He RAISED his hand just like he did with Dooku, and later Palps. Difference was, this was more powerful lighting than Dooku's. He likely thought he could casually deal with it like he did Dooku's, only it was more powerful and thus he was temp KO'd. Him under estimating the attack in NO way means he couldn't react to it. He reacted to it just fine. He raised his hand before it hit him just like he had done before. There was no failure to react any place in that sequience.

As has been conclusively shown time and time again. Yoda has no issue reacting to things much faster than 2 seconds. I've made you concede that point already in previous arguments. He's reacted to things much faster than a Cap thrown shield or any 2 second attack. If he can dodge and strike in a second.. why would he have issue reacting to a 3 second attack? That is about the dumbest thing I've heard you try and peddle. This is getting embarrassing now.

quanchi112
I've already crushed this argument. Why do you keep trying to peddle it as if people don't see that it was already crushed? Get this straight, he had ZERO issue reacting to the lighting. He RAISED his hand just like he did with Dooku, and later Palps. Difference was, this was more powerful lighting than Dooku's. He likely thought he could casually deal with it like he did Dooku's, only it was more powerful and thus he was temp KO'd. Him under estimating the attack in NO way means he couldn't react to it. He reacted to it just fine. He raised his hand before it hit him just like he had done before. There was no failure to react any place in that sequience.

As has been conclusively shown time and time again. Yoda has no issue reacting to things much faster than 2 seconds. I've made you concede that point already in previous arguments. He's reacted to things much faster than a Cap thrown shield or any 2 second attack. If he can dodge and strike in a second.. why would he have issue reacting to a 3 second attack? That is about the dumbest thing I've heard you try and peddle. This is getting embarrassing now. Being ko'd isn't reacting it's getting hit. Being disarmed isn't reacting. He used the ability tutaminis after he was disarmed which wasn't his intention.

If he has issues with a warned two second attack from a distance he will have issue with something faster and in shorter distance. Think. laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Quans the only one arguing for Cap so I really want to join him because I like the underdog thing, but I have to really reach and force a way for Cap to win. If there was no force in this battle I would give it a shot but dont see it happening without that stip.

I mean Star Wars Hater. He's the biggest Star Wars Hater on the forum. The only way you can root for Cap is by joining his hatred for everything Star Wars.

Robtard

As has been conclusively shown time and time again. Yoda has no issue reacting to things much faster than 2 seconds. I've made you concede that point already in previous arguments. He's reacted to things much faster than a Cap thrown shield or any 2 second attack. If he can dodge and strike in a second.. why would he have issue reacting to a 3 second attack? That is about the dumbest thing I've heard you try and peddle. This is getting embarrassing now.

A similar example would be when Cap shield-blocked WS' launched grenade but it blew him off the highway anyways, applying the same moron-logic that is being applied to Yoda, we can say Cap was too slow to block (he wasn't).

#moronlogicftw

Darth Thor

#moronlogicftw

laughing out loud

quanchi112
I mean Star Wars Hater. He's the biggest Star Wars Hater on the forum. The only way you can root for Cap is by joining his hatred for everything Star Wars. You got it right. I'm the biggest new trilogy fan of Star Wars. Snoke. That's besides the point and my objectivity which clearly has Cap winning.

quanchi112
A similar example would be when Cap shield-blocked WS' launched grenade but it blew him off the highway anyways, applying the same moron-logic that is being applied to Yoda, we can say Cap was too slow to block (he wasn't).

#moronlogicftw Cap wasn't disarmed. Yoda was ko'd. Then Yoda was disarmed and went careening off the pod. He lost.

#itcuckssogood

Sin I AM
Ridiculous.

http://i.imgur.com/PCnzdvo.gif

Raisen
phucking quan wins again. does it ever get old oh wise one?

juggernaut74
Yoda stomps some @ss.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Cap wasn't disarmed. Yoda was ko'd. Then Yoda was disarmed and went careening off the pod. He lost.

#itcuckssogood

Cap wasn't KO'd or disarmed LOL. What do you think he was doing well BW was almost getting killed, taking a quick power nap in the bus?

Jmanghan
Yoda picks him up with the force and crushes his throat while laughing in Cap's face.

quanchi112
Cap wasn't KO'd or disarmed LOL. What do you think he was doing well BW was almost getting killed, taking a quick power nap in the bus? Yoda was by far less firepower from Sidious.

Cap wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Yoda picks him up with the force and crushes his throat while laughing in Cap's face. Do you watch these films ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.