Raskta Lsu vs. Meetra Surik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Lsu is not amplified by Battle Meditation; Meetra is in her prime. Battle takes place here: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/1/1a/ACU_Medieval_France_Battlefield_-_Concept_Art.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150827202758

carthage
Neither are very impressive

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
Neither are very impressive Who wins, though?

Emperordmb
I'd definitely side Raskta in sabers, and possibly all-out as well

FreshestSlice
Meetra ragdolls.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Probably Doomsday.

The Ellimist
Raskta wins sabers, Meetra wins Force, IDK who wins all-out, probably Meetra.

Nephthys
Prime Meetra sweeps. She copies Raskta's lightsaber techniques and slaughters her.

The Ellimist
"she copies Raskta's lightsaber techniques" that sounds like a Carthage troll argument, rofl.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
Prime Meetra sweeps. She copies Raskta's lightsaber techniques and slaughters her.
Someone tried that against me in Meetra vs Kas'im. She still needs to practice to perfect whatever techniques she picks up.

Plus I'm pretty sure she lacks the second blade to replicate Raskta's style to begin with.

Nephthys
Well you can copy Kavars form and he uses dual sabers.....

Originally posted by The Ellimist
"she copies Raskta's lightsaber techniques" that sounds like a Carthage troll argument, rofl.

Have you played Kotor 2?

Emperordmb
Still doesn't change the fact that one of the masters tells her she needs to practice to refine the techniques she'd picked up.

Fated Xtasy
Yeah, that master being one of the biggest douchebags in-game.

You save him from bounty hunters, first thing he does is scold you.

Honestly, this about as nit-picky as the stupid AF "Dooku was legit beaten by Hondo and gang" argument.

Emperordmb
Well then why does she ever practice or train if she can just master whatever she sees to perfection instantly enough to be a trump card in live combat?

Honestly I think it's a little nitpicky to assume she can instantly copy anyone else's skill with a blade perfectly just by watching them and with no need for practice, all based on her picking up techniques quickly.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Well then why does she ever practice or train if she can just master whatever she sees to perfection instantly enough to be a trump card in live combat?

Honestly I think it's a little nitpicky to assume she can instantly copy anyone else's skill with a blade perfectly just by watching them and with no need for practice, all based on her picking up techniques quickly.

I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she pretty much do that if you fight the Jedi Masters?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Aurbere
I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she pretty much do that if you fight the Jedi Masters?
Okay she picked up the techniques, that doesn't mean she instantly mastered them to perfection or the same level as those masters though, especially not when one of them notes she still needs to practice to tighten up her sloppy technique.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Aurbere

Anyone's who has played the game, no anyone who has seen online gameplay - No, anyone who has read Wookiee-freaking-pedia knows that she does exactly that.

Emperordmb
So she can instantly replicate Sidious's mastery of the blades after seeing him fight for a couple of minutes? You aren't seriously suggesting this is a no limits ability are you? Cause you kinda need proof for that.

Fated Xtasy
Okay she picked up the techniques, that doesn't mean she instantly mastered them to perfection or the same level as those masters though, especially not when one of them notes she still needs to practice to tighten up her sloppy technique.

She masters them near perfection, Quit taking one instant out of context.

Where the hell is Sel tbh.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Anyone's who has played the game, no anyone who has seen online gameplay - No, anyone who has read Wookiee-freaking-pedia knows that she does exactly that.

I played it tons a while ago, so I had an idea.

I'm also pretty sure one of the dialogue options mentions how you'll destroy them with their own form. So she has to be somewhat decent with them.

Emperordmb
Yeah she picks up the styles, I'm still not seeing the proof she replicates them to absolute perfection with only that sparring to go off of. Sure she can replicate forms and fighting styles, but I'm not about to assume this ability has no limit.

Fated Xtasy
So she can instantly replicate Sidious's mastery of the blades after seeing him fight for a couple of minutes? You aren't seriously suggesting this is a no limits ability are you? Cause you kinda need proof for that.

It's KOTOR 2, you got a guy eating planets, a walking corpse, and old lady who found out how to kill the Force, and a woman who survived the desolation of Malachor while apparently on the surface fighting. Anything's possible.

Do I believe she can replicate his mastery? No, because that's not what her ability does, she isn't mystique, she takes the FORM her opponent's using and masters it in moments, in combat and out of it.

So if she sees Sheev using Juyo she can copy it, and master the form, hence why the DS version of the game has her saying "And now i'll use your own form to destroy you."

Sidious would still win(obv) because he's an infinitely better duelist and has nigh-unrivaled feats when it comes to dueling ability.

Ya know reading this back, is... headache inducing, but that's Kotor 2 for you.

Emperordmb
So she'll get her opponent's forms but not their level of ability with the blade? I don't know why this is being wanked super hard then.

Fated Xtasy
So she'll get her opponent's forms but not their level of ability with the blade?
Exactly, now you're getting it.

@your second question:

Well, whoever lead you to believe she can copy their mastery could have done something incredibly brill, but they chose to bluff instead, and it worked, it seems.

Emperordmb
Okay. With that in mind I don't think this gives her the edge over Raskta.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Defeating Traya > Raskta smile

FreshestSlice
Yep. And she doesn't even have Battle Meditation.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nigga, we need to change our sigs and avatars to Marvel. smile

|King Joker|
Freshest's Valkorion sig has been the coolest one he's ever had. He shouldn't change it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I can think of cooler Marvel shit. smile

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nigga, we need to change our sigs and avatars to Marvel. smile
I know. I haven't decided who I'm picking yet. Thinking Spidey or Torch.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Mine is gonna be so ****ing badass. smile

FreshestSlice
Going with the Symbiote. Gotta be about that poetic inner struggle.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Quan is making me Ivory Kings sig.

FreshestSlice
Beyonders? You're a ****ing traitor.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm here to slaughter every last being until this forum dies. You know that this is your goal as well.

FreshestSlice
I am not a traitor. I'd at least Oblivion.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I suppose the Ivory Kings can spare you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.