Iron Man vs Megatron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
Who wins ?

juggerman
Iron Man

golem370
Megatron he call fly has powerful weapons he might even have that emp ability like the autobots have.

HulkIsHulk
pre-civil war iron man has a chance. post...

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
pre-civil war iron man has a chance. post...

Does Iron man get weaker in civil war ?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Cap and Bucky beat him straight up

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by DrDeadpool

We dont know for sure, but it looks like his armor took a serious downgrade going by Bucky being able to crush his armor like that from the trailer. In Avengers, that helicarrier turbine would have been like Superman pounding on him for like 10 seconds straight and he survived so yeah....he appears weaker.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
We dont know for sure, but it looks like his armor took a serious downgrade going by Bucky being able to crush his armor like that from the trailer. In Avengers, that helicarrier turbine would have been like Superman pounding on him for like 10 seconds straight and he survived so yeah....he appears weaker.
The Russos brothers gave us one of the best movie in MCU, they also give the best PIS in the MCU. True successors of Bendis and Frank Milliar

TethAdamTheRock
Is this new Megatron ? where he could turn into a billion pieces and reform?

ShadowFyre
That was galvatron.

golem370
They said it took high burning rounds to damage the Decepticons. According to some reading Mega has a fusion cannon and a shot gun.

ShadowFyre
Tony has lazers, better durability, speed, and just as strong, he should win easily.

golem370
Megatron transforms to a jet he is a leader of a technologically advanced race he could survive in space. He might be able to knock out Stark's tech with a emp.

Silent Master
Originally posted by golem370
Megatron transforms to a jet he is a leader of a technologically advanced race he could survive in space. He might be able to knock out Stark's tech with a emp.

When did Megatron use an EMP during the Transformer movies?

golem370
Didn't say he did I said other Transformers did so he might be able to.

Silent Master
So you have no proof that Megatron even has an EMP weapon?

golem370
Again never said he did.

Silent Master

So proof that Megatron has an EMP weapon.

golem370
Quit trolling people threads unless I said he did have you have no point. Do you have something useful to post?

Silent Master
Quit trolling people threads unless I said he did have you have no point. Do you have something useful to post?

You brought it up as a tactic Megatron could use, so where is the proof that he has a weapon that can create an EMP.

golem370
I said might have.

Silent Master
Since you want to go the "might have" route, Iron-man might have a cosmic cube. in which case he beats Megatron 100000000/10.

KingD19
Megatron doesn't have an EMP. That was Blackout, the attack chopper from the first movie.

BruceSkywalker
Stark ftw....

TethAdamTheRock
Galvatron would beat iron man though

Placidity
Megatron is voiced by Hugo Weaving.

Hugo Weaving = Elrond + Agent Smith >>> Iron Man

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Galvatron would beat iron man though

Yes, I also believe this. I honestly want to vote Megatron but the Transformers have shit for durability, which is why he loses.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Placidity
Megatron is voiced by Hugo Weaving.

Hugo Weaving = Elrond + Agent Smith >>> Iron Man So a magical elf/virus/in a giant robots body that shoots shoots/hacks/fairydusts its opponents into oblivion?

But does it have adamantium katanas? Or a kryptonite spear?

Robtard
Ironman flies up Megatron's ass and uploads his missles

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard

thumb up

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Robtard

Not trying to nitpick but does anybody have the specs on Megatron's *******? Like in a movie bio or kids trading card? Because I'm gonna have to disagree as I don't think Tony can fit up Megatron's anus. Proof that Tony can penetrate Megatron?

golem370
http://michaelbaystransformers.wikia.com/wiki/Megatron

Silent Master
http://michaelbaystransformers.wikia.com/wiki/Megatron

So?

Arachnid1
http://michaelbaystransformers.wikia.com/wiki/Megatron Megatrons entire biography and some trivia regarding the character? Why would you provide a link to his wiki entry? You gonna go anywhere with this?

Robtard
Not trying to nitpick but does anybody have the specs on Megatron's *******? Like in a movie bio or kids trading card? Because I'm gonna have to disagree as I don't think Tony can fit up Megatron's anus. Proof that Tony can penetrate Megatron?

Megatron in the second film transformed into a large truck with a passenger compartment large enough to seat two; if not three adults, so yeah, Tony's fitting inside that ass, even if he has to blast his way in to make space.

golem370
Somebody wanted some info for Megatron I tryed to find some for Shadow.

Igniz

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
The Russos brothers gave us one of the best movie in MCU, they also give the best PIS in the MCU. True successors of Bendis and Frank Milliar

it wasn't an easy win for Cap and Bucky. Bucky lost his bionic arm in that fight. Cap used his shield to destroy Tony's helmet. And then destroyed the arc reactor on Tony's suit. Rendering it inoperative in the process. Although Cap and Bucky won the fight, they were bloodied and battered afterward.

Megatron gets unibeamed in his ass.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Igniz
it wasn't an easy win for Cap and Bucky. Bucky lost his bionic arm in that fight. Cap used his shield to destroy Tony's helmet. And then destroyed the arc reactor on Tony's suit. Rendering it inoperative in the process. Although Cap and Bucky won the fight, they were bloodied and battered afterward.

Megatron gets unibeamed in his ass.

Two questions :

1.Had Iron Man got weaker before the Cap fight ?

2.Does Iron Man get any new feats ?

Thanks in advance.

cdtm
Tony has lazers, better durability, speed, and just as strong, he should win easily.

Better durabity...?

Megatron took like 7 missiles in a row, after stomping Prime. His durabilities off the charts.

At least in the first movie. Obviously, he's damaged and never quite the same in the sequels.

TheVaultDweller
lol at this thread. The whole Megatron's ass thing nearly made me choke on a doughnut.

HulkIsHulk
Proof that Tony can penetrate Megatron?
This sounds so wrong...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.