What would your thoughts be if you found out you'd been sent to hell after death?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Like, after you die, and you see yourself entering this fiery place filled with screams and fire.

I'd cry like a *****.

In all honesty, Hell should be like Jail, put away the scumbags, but for people just living their lives, with actual regrets and such, they deserve redemption, why give us free will if we don't really have free will to live our lives?

There was this one show that really creeped me the **** out about when this guy went to hell and Satan was disguised as an angel and millions of hands were grabbing him and holding him down but then everything became all dark and dank.

It was ****ed.

So, after my ranting, my question is, what would you do if you found out you were sentenced to eternal suffering.

Raisen
shut up and suck it sjw

Adam Grimes
I would take over

Jmanghan
Are you talking to me? Or saying what you'd say if you went to hell?

riv6672
Well, shit.

Jesus McBurger
Id be a smart ass and say something like "daddy is home"

Surtur
I'd probably just accept my fate. I mean..who wants to cry in front of Satan?

I also think if you're in hell the punishment should fit the crime. Like if hell exists then Hitler shouldn't just be sitting inside a cell for all eternity.

It also really depends on what types of things you think could get you into hell. For instance one of my favorite shows was called "Reaper" with this guy who worked for the devil catching escaped souls from hell. Most of the souls were evil, but there was this one guy who was in hell because he had "coveted his neighbors wife" so to speak, and had been in the process of doing so when he got hit by a car. The guy hadn't actually done anything with a married woman physically, he had just loved her from a distance essentially.

But do you guys want to see something REALLY f*cking creepy with Satan? It's only 5 minutes long and it's disturbing as hell:

BpaRouocBes

"I can do no wrong, for I do not know what it is". What the f*ck lol.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Jmanghan
In all honesty, Hell should be like Jail, put away the scumbags, but for people just living their lives, with actual regrets and such, they deserve redemption, why give us free will if we don't really have free will to live our lives? Write your congressman.

Surtur
But wait we don't release people from jail in real life merely because they "regret" what happened. Sometimes whether or not a person feels bad about what they did is irrelevant. Also with criminals it is sometimes hard to determine if they truly regret what they did or if they just regret getting caught.

For instance if you decide to get drunk and then get behind the wheel of a car and you run over and kill some little kids..it doesn't matter if you regret it. Since your regret won't magically restore those kids to life.

In other words sometimes a person doesn't deserve redemption..even if they want it. There is no redemption for murderers.

Lord Lucien
Spiritual redemption, emotional redemption, or moral redemption? It's a bit of a useless word in matters of law and "justice", given its utter subjectivity. If someone kills another, there's no formula for determining the extent of their internal change. A murder of passionate rage isn't the same as a calculated attack, so treating them as equal crimes with equal sentences doesn't make much sense. The former is far more likely to regret and atone than the latter. Better to have a genuinely penitent person as part of society than wasting away for life. But its that certainty in determination that's so damn near impossible.

It would be easier for a cosmic overlord of morality to determine. They would know for certain a person's true extent of regret and change, and could dispense mercy and forgiveness. That's why God and gods are so appealing; they relieve of us ambiguity and uneasy doubt.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Surtur
But wait we don't release people from jail in real life merely because they "regret" what happened. Sometimes whether or not a person feels bad about what they did is irrelevant. Also with criminals it is sometimes hard to determine if they truly regret what they did or if they just regret getting caught.

For instance if you decide to get drunk and then get behind the wheel of a car and you run over and kill some little kids..it doesn't matter if you regret it. Since your regret won't magically restore those kids to life.

In other words sometimes a person doesn't deserve redemption..even if they want it. There is no redemption for murderers. I'm talking about small things that'd put you in hell, and there are small things that will put you in hell.

Raisen
Originally posted by Surtur
I'd probably just accept my fate. I mean..who wants to cry in front of Satan?

I also think if you're in hell the punishment should fit the crime. Like if hell exists then Hitler shouldn't just be sitting inside a cell for all eternity.

It also really depends on what types of things you think could get you into hell. For instance one of my favorite shows was called "Reaper" with this guy who worked for the devil catching escaped souls from hell. Most of the souls were evil, but there was this one guy who was in hell because he had "coveted his neighbors wife" so to speak, and had been in the process of doing so when he got hit by a car. The guy hadn't actually done anything with a married woman physically, he had just loved her from a distance essentially.

But do you guys want to see something REALLY f*cking creepy with Satan? It's only 5 minutes long and it's disturbing as hell:

BpaRouocBes

"I can do no wrong, for I do not know what it is". What the f*ck lol.

That video was good

socool8520
Well, I guess I was wrong..this is gonna suck.

riv6672
Did you think Hell was going to not suck?

socool8520
No, but I don't believe it exists....thus I would be wrong, and it would suck.

riv6672
My bad...stick out tongue

socool8520
^ it's all good. lol except for Hell, if it exists

FinalAnswer
So, after my ranting, my question is, what would you do if you found out you were sentenced to eternal suffering.

Ask Satan what's the deal with airline food.

riv6672
Airline food is NOT that bad. Neither are MREs for that matter.
In the case of both, you just have to stay away from certain dishes.

socool8520
Originally posted by riv6672
Airline food is NOT that bad. Neither are MREs for that matter.
In the case of both, you just have to stay away from certain dishes.

The spaghetti MRE is always good and I used to trade the candy for the bread and cheese spread. The veggie burger was surprisingly good as well.

riv6672
I loved the beggie burger, way better than the beef patty! thumb up

socool8520
Yeah, I was pissed when I got handed it in BMT, but by the end of the field training, I was trading for it.

NewGuy01
Like, after you die, and you see yourself entering this fiery place filled with screams and fire.

"Seriously?"

JesusLovesYou

I'd cry like a *****.

In all honesty, Hell should be like Jail, put away the scumbags, but for people just living their lives, with actual regrets and such, they deserve redemption, why give us free will if we don't really have free will to live our lives?

There was this one show that really creeped me the **** out about when this guy went to hell and Satan was disguised as an angel and millions of hands were grabbing him and holding him down but then everything became all dark and dank.

It was ****ed.

Well, if a person REALLY lives their life with regret they would REPENT, and TURN AWAY FROM their sins, RECEIVE Christ Jesus as their Lord and Savior, and then KEEP His Word. REDEMPTION is available for ANYONE RIGHT NOW who believes in the Lord Jesus. ANYONE can receive ETERNAL REDEMPTION AND REMISSION OF EVERY SIN for every sin ever committed. But NONE of us deserve it. We ALL deserve the wages of sin (which is DEATH both in this life, and the SECOND DEATH, which is the LAKE OF FIRE, after we die). BUT GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD , THAT HE GAVE His only begotten Son , that WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM should not perish , BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE from your eyes; and where there is no more death, sorrow, crying, or pain].

Secondly, you DO have free will to live your life. But just as there are HUMAN LAWS that limit what you can do wherever you are, there are DIVINE LAWS that limit what you can do wherever you are as well. However, divine laws are supreme, take precedence over, and transcend human laws. But it is unreasonable to complain about not having a free will with respect to God's laws (when you DO have free will, it just has limits that exist for the PROTECTION, and good of all), but you don't have that same complaint about not having a free will with respect to human laws (which exist for the protection, and the good of all as well. There is an obvious contradiction on your part.

Emperordmb
Assuming Hell is like a bad LSD trip multiplied times infinity my insanity would probably instantly implode on itself.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by JesusLovesYou
Well, if a person REALLY lives their life with regret they would REPENT, and TURN AWAY FROM their sins, RECEIVE Christ Jesus as their Lord and Savior, and then KEEP His Word. REDEMPTION is available for ANYONE RIGHT NOW who believes in the Lord Jesus. ANYONE can receive ETERNAL REDEMPTION AND REMISSION OF EVERY SIN for every sin ever committed. But NONE of us deserve it. We ALL deserve the wages of sin (which is DEATH both in this life, and the SECOND DEATH, which is the LAKE OF FIRE, after we die). BUT GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD , THAT HE GAVE His only begotten Son , that WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM should not perish , BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE from your eyes; and where there is no more death, sorrow, crying, or pain].

So Hitler, who was Catholic, goes to Heaven, and the 6-million Jews he had murdered go to Hell. Real moral system you have there.

JesusLovesYou

Adam Grimes
Can I conquer hell if I believe in god?

Flyattractor
Nope. God knows how to run a prison. You are nothing more then ass rape fodder.

Adam Grimes
If god knows how run things then why do you have such a shitty life?

Flyattractor
God dosen't RUN your Life. If you have a shitty life. That is YOUR FAULT!!!!!!

Its called Free Will. Ya know.. that thing You like to practice but not let Others practice.

Emperordmb
Assuming I could think coherently I'd question the omnibenevolence of the God I currently believe in.

Beniboybling
you'd be calling the waaambulance yeah.

Flyattractor
That scene from South park suddenly comes to mind..

KYAhlz7rnPU

Adam_PoE
Cool, so Hitler goes to Heaven, and the 6-million Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust go to Hell. Yay, God!

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
you'd be calling the waaambulance yeah.

Funny. Oh wait... Not really.

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Cool, so Hitler goes to Heaven, and the 6-million Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust go to Hell. Yay, God!

Well Hitler's beliefs are far closer to modern Leftist Progressives then actual Christians. if History wasn't being re-written by SJW Extremist this stuff would be better known.

JesusLovesYou

No, I didn't say that. Like I wrote in my last post, Hitler was an OCCULTIST who believed in DARWINISM (EVOLUTION). However, I don't believe that Hitler is saved/in Heaven because of the life that he lived, the things that he believed, and how he chose to end his life. But...if Hitler CALLED ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST before he committed suicide, REPENTED of his sins, and BELIEVED ON the Lord Jesus Christ (trusting the Son of God to REDEEM and SAVE him from the wages of his sin)--then ABSOLUTELY. There is NO ONE who is so sinful that he or she is outside of the reach of the SAVING GRACE of God (which is ONLY POSSIBLE by the SHED BLOOD of the Lord Jesus Christ)--no one. ANYONE CAN BE SAVED RIGHT NOW. Praise God.

Flyattractor
What? You mean YOU CAN'T Slip by God with a "Death Bed Salvation/I don't really mean it" Play?

I am shocked....SHOCKED I TELL YOU!

JesusLovesYou
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What? You mean YOU CAN'T Slip by God with a "Death Bed Salvation/I don't really mean it" Play?

I am shocked....SHOCKED I TELL YOU!

I would not describe getting born again on one's deathbed as "slipping by God". You see, God is NOT mocked; for whatever a person SOWS, that shall he/she also REAP. But...God is RICH IN MERCY. If a person is TRULY sorry for his/her sins, and calls on the Lord Jesus Christ is SINCERITY--as far as the east is from the west, SO FAR WILL GOD REMOVE OUR TRANSGRESSIONS FROM US.

Psalm 103:12
As far as the east is from the west, SO FAR HATH HE REMOVED OUR TRANSGRESSIONS FROM US.

Also, the Lord Jesus will NOT cast out ANY person (who is on their deathbed) that God GIVES HIM.

John 6:37
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I WILL IN NO WISE CAST OUT.

Adam_PoE
No, I didn't say that. Like I wrote in my last post, Hitler was an OCCULTIST who believed in DARWINISM (EVOLUTION).

Wrong.

Hitler was a publicly-committed Christian, and a Catholic in good standing at the time of his death.

He was a Creationist, who believed that men did not evolve from apes, that all races were created separately by God in their current form, and that Aryans represented "God's highest handiwork," and that all others were literally "subhuman."

In fact, On the Origin of Species by Charles Darwin was one of the 25,000 "un-German" and "morally corrupt" books burned in Berlin Opera Square in 1933 and subsequently banned by the Nazis.

It was his belief that Jews were subhuman, and that they were responsible for the death of Christ, that directly led to the Holocaust.

However, I don't believe that Hitler is saved/in Heaven because of the life that he lived, the things that he believed, and how he chose to end his life. But...if Hitler CALLED ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST before he committed suicide, REPENTED of his sins, and BELIEVED ON the Lord Jesus Christ (trusting the Son of God to REDEEM and SAVE him from the wages of his sin)--then ABSOLUTELY. There is NO ONE who is so sinful that he or she is outside of the reach of the SAVING GRACE of God (which is ONLY POSSIBLE by the SHED BLOOD of the Lord Jesus Christ)--no one. ANYONE CAN BE SAVED RIGHT NOW. Praise God.

Cool, so Hitler goes to Heaven because he believes in Jesus, and the 6-million Jews he had murdered go to hell because they do not. Praise God!

Flyattractor
And that is the Leftist Lie Bag of the Day. Thanks for Playing.

socool8520
oops....already commented here

MovieFreak92
The serious answer for me, and for anyone who's being honest, is I'd be overcome with despair and depression. An eternity of suffering is almost unfathomable.

Darth Thor

Cool, so Hitler goes to Heaven because he believes in Jesus, and the 6-million Jews he had murdered go to hell because they do not. Praise God!

Yeah I've never understood the logic behind accepting Jesus as your Lord to get into Heaven.

Perhaps because we're never given a logical reason for that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.