Darth Caedus vs. Revan 3.0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

DarthAnt66
I have them equals, though I imagine most have Darth Caedus slightly above.

I think the visible lack of top-tier feats on my respect thread when it is done will make people reconsider their placement of him and put him back down with Revan and friends.

The Ellimist
He really gets by on powerscaling off of Luke, and his > Vader accolade.

Emperordmb
And the turbolaser feat I'd imagine

The Ellimist
^ was that actually a capital ship mounted turbolaser? Because that's a ridiculously haxxed feat if it is.

Nephthys
Nope, pretty sure it was on a small gunship intended for ground combat. It was barely creating sand clouds tbh.

Zekk was deflecting them with his saber too iirc.

The Ellimist
Well he's stronger than Vader so he's obviously stronger than Revan. GG

EmperorSidious2
Caedus

S_W_LeGenD
My assessment:

- Revan is relatively more powerful
- Darth Caedus is relatively more skilled with a Lightsaber

I'll vouch for Revan in all-out.

Syndicate
Revan.
Caedus.
Caedus.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I have them equals, though I imagine most have Darth Caedus slightly above.

I think the visible lack of top-tier feats on my respect thread when it is done will make people reconsider their placement of him and put him back down with Revan and friends.

Seconded, although I doubt my own position will change based on the thread.

Syndicate
To be fair Ant opinion on Caedus has lowered drastically.

NewGuy01
No it hasn't. Not in the last year or so, at least.

Col. Valerian
1. Revan
2. Caedus
3. Could go either way tbh.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
1. Revan
2. Caedus
3. Could go either way tbh.

The Ellimist
How do you think Revan would do against Luke?

Col. Valerian
Which Luke?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The Ellimist
How do you think Revan would do against Luke?
Revan has the defensive capabilities and endurance to last as long as Caedus, but not in Sabers-Only. He's outclassed in terms of power though, but that likely won't finish him off given what Luke actually uses to attack with Force-Wise.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Revan has the defensive capabilities and endurance to last as long as Caedus, but not in Sabers-Only.

In an all-out battle, Revan would be ragdolled and destroyed by Luke pretty effortlessly; I'm not so sure if he stands better chances with that or with a lightsaber. Luke basically dominates Caedus every time they confront one another with the Force. He stupidly lunges at Caedus in rage when he could've just pinned him again, given that he had done so easily before.

You could disagree with me and argue that Luke couldn't ragdoll a battle-ready Caedus, so he can't ragdoll Revan, but by that same logic, if Luke couldn't ragdoll Caedus, Revan certainly can't, so the fight defers to sabers, which Caedus obviously wins.

FreshestSlice
Luke doesn't ragdoll anyone, and Revan certainly wouldn't die from it. Not to mention, you have to take Revan's durability into account. I'm not saying it's higher than Caedus', but it is pretty impressive.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Luke doesn't ragdoll anyone, and Revan certainly wouldn't die from it.

I mean, he ragdolls Caedus...and if you're being ragdolled, you're easily at the mercy of just getting your head chopped off while you're flailing about.

Regardless, the question doesn't really have anything to do with this fight.

Yeah, but he's facing Caedus here, so his durability isn't really that impressive. He's an inferior swordsman by all the information we have, and if he has an advantage in the Force, it's not enough.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I mean, he ragdolls Caedus...and if you're being ragdolled, you're easily at the mercy of just getting your head chopped off while you're flailing about.

Eh, getting TK'd and getting ragdolled aren't really the same thing. Not that it matter. Luke could have easily killed Caedus there. Ben is the only reason he didn't.

Fine.

Revan tanked a blast that could kill everything in a 2 km radius and survived being stabbed and shot several times. SoR gave him damn near invulnerability. His endurance and durability is impressive regardless of who he's fighting.

That being said, I don't think Revan can win this more than Caedus can.

NewGuy01
Revan's the living embodiment of his era in a lot of ways. His zombie-like appearance and durability in SoR is almost certainly a shout out to Darth Sion, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.