What would happen if

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
A three stage terrorist attack
- a series of bombings assassinated the heads of state, cabinets, and legislatures of all the world's governments
-hacker collapsed the entire global financial system
-hacker collapsed the entire worlds electrical grid, air traffic control, and telecommunications networks

How would society go on after this?
Would it quickly rebuild as a feudal system?
Would the military take control or disband? And would they be willing to use artillery weaponry to combat civil unrest?
Would society break down entirely, reverting to Hobbes state of nature?
How many would be killed by untreated medical care and unaided environmental disasters
How soon would gasoline become obsolete?
How bad would pollution from unmanned nuclear and chemical plants be, and would any dams burst as a result of lack of power?

Just give your best answers here. Thanks

Surtur
Dude lol.this is a really loaded question. It's like asking someone to solve a really complex math equation in 2 seconds. Entire essays could be written about each and every one of your questions.

In a nutshell I think there would be mass chaos.

Lestov16
This is text-based online forum. Detailed lengthy answers are what im looking for. And theres no time limit nor need to answer every question. Quite simply, i would just like to know if societal stabiloty of some sort would be able to withstand such an attack or would humanity revert back to their primitive selves?

Surtur
When I say detailed I don't mean like a few pages..people have written entire books about this stuff.

If all the leaders were killed and the planet essentially goes "dark" and we have no power, etc. then yep shit would probably hit the fan quite quickly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.