Dormammu vs Mordru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1.Both at standard levels
2.Both at peak

Who wins in each of the above?

ghostman
1.mordru

2.dormammu, he was multiversal.

Zack M
Mordru at peak owned an Imp. I'll go with him.

CatL18
How powerful is high end Mordru?
I only see him in Legion of 3 worlds.

Sin I AM
Stalemate. Neither is getting ahead of the other. Mordru cant die. And Dorms feats are insane

Sin I AM
Originally posted by CatL18
How powerful is high end Mordru?
I only see him in Legion of 3 worlds.

Evenly fought Nabu, stole power from agents of Lords of Order/Chaos. Beat Scotts ass....umm lemme see beat Shazam. Im sure im missing something

beatboks
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Evenly fought Nabu, stole power from agents of Lords of Order/Chaos. Beat Scotts ass....umm lemme see beat Shazam. Im sure im missing something

Lets not forget that when he beat Shazam it was while weakened (having just escaped the ROE) and while Shazam was amped and unecumbered (having transfered the seven deadly sins out of his charge).

After the wizard faced Mordru he fought Spectre.
That was weakened 20th cent mordru. 30th century is much more powerful

I'd call stalemate for both. The peak feats for each are equal (Dorms with his sister stole power of eternity and Mordru with GLORITH did the same to a dc equivilent)

Surtur
Originally posted by beatboks
I'd call stalemate for both. The peak feats for each are equal (Dorms with his sister stole power of eternity and Mordru with GLORITH did the same to a dc equivilent)

Through which methods did they steal the power of these powerful beings? Did they use their own sorcery? Magical artifacts? Both?

Horrificus
Dormammu.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by beatboks
Lets not forget that when he beat Shazam it was while weakened (having just escaped the ROE) and while Shazam was amped and unecumbered (having transfered the seven deadly sins out of his charge).

After the wizard faced Mordru he fought Spectre.
That was weakened 20th cent mordru. 30th century is much more powerful

I wonder will they bring Dorm back. Marvel needa a team to focus solely on cosmic stories

Originally posted by Surtur
Through which methods did they steal the power of these powerful beings? Did they use their own sorcery? Magical artifacts? Both?

Does it matter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.