Databank on CWs Duels:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Stark
"Obi-Wan arrives at the Banquet Hall just in time to help an OVERWHELMED Anakin"

Lets all laugh at Anakin!

laughing laughing laughing

"Meanwhile Sidious duels the brothers NEVER WAVERING FROM HIS POSITION OF SUPERIORITY

Lets all laugh at Maul!

laughing laughing laughing

"Yoda is eventually OUTMATCHED by Sidious BEATEN

Honorable Mentions:

"Obi-Wan unleashes a flurry of attacks onto Maul, but he draws back before pressing too far"

Yoda OVERWHELMED by Sheev.

Mace is hailed as the greatest champion of the Jedi Order not once not twice but thrice. They do leave it ambiguous as to if he actually did defeat Sidious though.

FreshestSlice
Where have you been?

Emperordmb
This pleases me.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Where have you been?

Mostly stressing Anakin being OVERWHELMED by Dooku on Naboo in spite of people trying to claim Ani had the advantage. http://www.narutoforums.com/styles/nf/smilies/user222437_pic71490_1370609620_thumb.png

FreshestSlice
Yes, but these descriptions have been out for like a year now. Not to mention even if Anakin had an advantage initially, being electrocuted kind of takes that away, doesn't it?

Beniboybling
Source? Link?

Lord Stark
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Yes, but these descriptions have been out for like a year now. Not to mention even if Anakin had an advantage initially, being electrocuted kind of takes that away, doesn't it?

Doesn't change the fact that Ani was getting stomped by Dooku.

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Source? Link?

Just go to the databank and go to the episode guides and character galleries.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Doesn't change the fact that Ani was getting stomped by Dooku. Wut?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Just go to the databank and go to the episode guides and character galleries. I see, where is Windu said to be the Order's greatest champion though?

Zenwolf
I'm not seeing the Anakin one.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I see, where is Windu said to be the Order's greatest champion though?

His bio says "Champion of the Jedi Order" and something similar is stated in a source book.

That said, he's never called the most powerful Jedi. Or the greatest master of the force. Or a Master of every Saber form. That's all Yoda.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Or a Master of every Saber form.

No, he was only called the master of all the fighting techniques of the Jedi Order thumb up

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Darth Thor

That said, he's never called the most powerful Jedi. Or the greatest master of the force. Or a Master of every Saber form. That's all Yoda.
No, no, no, no, no, Anakin is the most powerful. Rebels and the novel say so.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
No, he was only called the master of all the fighting techniques of the Jedi Order thumb up

Who Mace? I've never read that. Quote?

Only Yoda has those kind of statements attributed to him I believe.

The Ellimist
That wouldn't be too surprising. He had to be pretty technically skilled to have invented vaapad.

cs_zoltan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.