DCEU Wonder Woman vs. MCU Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
For those who've seen Civil War does Vision get any notable showings

Fight takes place in Central City

*Diana has her lasso, sword, gauntlets and shield

TheLordofMurder
Sadly, I'm not one of the blessed few to have seen Civil War...

Based on the few showings we have of them, I think Diana steamrolls him...

Igniz
Wonder Woman wont be able to touch Vision. Vision's intangibility was really showcased in CA:CW. Phasing through walls while wearing clothes. Phasing through Hawkeye's attacks. Vision even phased through Giant-man during the airport fight scene. The only thing that affected Vision was Scarlet Witch's telekinesis. She even forced Vision to become intangible to let go of Hawkeye. She also made Vision more dense which was funny. The weight Vision gained made him drop a few floors down while Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch escapes. Until we see Wonder Woman's equipment dealing with intangible beings, Vision wins this for now.

maxivitopowe
Vision

TheVaultDweller
Wonder Woman literally can't touch him if he doesn't want her to.

Darth Thor
^ That's all true but what can he do to her, as her bracelets can likely block his energy blast.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ That's all true but what can he do to her, as her bracelets can likely block his energy blast.
Punch her in the face

Darth Thor
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Punch her in the face

Considering she took punches from Doomsday, I doubt that would do much.

And that would also mean he's up close and tangible.

TheVaultDweller
Well, he could phase his fingers into Ultron Prime's "vibranium cocktail" head, so I see no reason why he can't give Wonder Woman a finger to the brain.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Well, he could phase his fingers into Ultron Prime's "vibranium cocktail" head, so I see no reason why he can't give Wonder Woman a finger to the brain.

Maybe, but until he uses that as an attack we won't know for sure if he can do that, and what sort of limits there are to that kind of attack.

I think keeping his distance and blasting her with his Infinity Gem is his best bet tbh. And Going intangible as a defense against her attacks.

maxivitopowe
Considering she took punches from Doomsday, I doubt that would do much.

And that would also mean he's up close and tangible.

He was also able to make parts off himself intangible

TheVaultDweller
Maybe, but until he uses that as an attack we won't know for sure if he can do that, and what sort of limits there are to that kind of attack.

I think keeping his distance and blasting her with his Infinity Gem is his best bet tbh. And Going intangible as a defense against her attacks.

He used phasing attacks against multiple Ultron bots during the AoU end battle, and showed the ability to even phase into Ultron Prime when he cut him from the net, so I still don't see why it's such a stretch.

For example, at around 2 minutes here:

EPL0exFaV38

And around 2:55 here:

_jlWD5MF94k

Darth Thor
^ Well spotted. But in both those cases he ripped them apart from the inside with his far superior strength. So I'm still not convinced of what that would do to someone as indestructible as Wonder Woman.

TheVaultDweller
Well, I still think it could be a potentially viable tactic. If nothing else, I think it would at least be enough to throw her off a bit, considering giant Ant-Man was soaking up even Rhodey's arsenal and barely reacting, yet seemed visibly affected when Vision went through him. Hawkeye seemed the least affected of anyone so far, oddly enough. Though Clint was pretty awesome in Civil War, even though he missed Tony. And I highly doubt Vision was in any way actively trying to hurt him.

Darth Thor
^ I was actually going to bring that up in defense of Wonder Woman. That if Giant Man was merely phased by it, how could it outright defeat Wonder Woman?

On the other hand he may have not wanted to kill Giant Man, which is why I'd still want to see what a Vision going for the kill is capable of. Vibranium Ultron would have been a good opportunity to showcase the ability tbh.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, but at the time his main concern was cutting Ultron off and ensuring that he couldn't escape across the net if things went south, which was the greater priority if the Avengers wanted to end things then and there. And the effort of doing that temp KO'd him, so we never see a proper end to that encounter. I mean also consider what it eventually did take to actually start damaging Ultron, and Vision phased his fingers through that shell before that, when he was still undamaged.

And yeah, I don't think Vision was trying to kill Scott. It seemed to me that most people on both sides were more interested in KO'ing/subduing the other side than killing them. Wanda remarked that Clint was "pulling" his punches against Widow, but then even she only KO'd her. Spiderman only ever really tried to capture or incapacitate anyone, and it appeared that his instructions came from Tony, etc.

Darth Thor
^ True, I just think we need to see more of what his phasing can do. Otherwise if it's just a case of "phasing wins all" then The Flash or Reverse Flash (tv series) automatically beat MOS or Supergirl.

TheVaultDweller
Well, his best feat so far is phasing through Ultron's extremely durable outer shell, but yeah, we have yet to see Vision really unleash himself in anger against anyone. But at the same time, we also really need to see more of Wonder Women and her full limits IMO.

Darth Thor
thumb up

quanchi112
Vision wrecks her.

carthage
Honestly Visions hype impresses me more NGl,

He also has a better power set than Diana ATM, I'll probably roll with him until she shows some crazier stuff in her own film. She did better than Supes against Doomsday and that's respectable in it's own right, but the Russos seem to have implied Vision is near godlike

BruceSkywalker
Visions phases through her and she dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.