What the **** happened?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Did Valkorion win in the end? What the **** happened to the Hero of Tython and everyone else?

The confusion is killing me.

NewGuy01
Uh, the story is still ongoing.

Emperordmb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXWQBeyopOQ&t=10m49s

FreshestSlice
The kind of voice that makes you to punch a mother****er's teeth out.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Uh, the story is still ongoing. **** wookiepedia, I check it every so often.

It says the HoT is dead, and that Valkorion went on to rule until his death.

Aurbere
Because Valkorion would totes die of old age...

The Ellimist
The Bioware wank intensifies.

DarthAnt66
Vitiate went to an unknown part of the galaxy, created a new empire, had three children, renamed himself to Valkorion, and then attacked the known galaxy.

All the protagonists were killed except the Hero of Tython, who was captured. Valkorion's one son, Arcann, betrayed and killed him and became the emperor.

The Hero of Tython escaped imprisonment, became the Outlander, and led a coalition of old and new allies to defeat Arcann with the aid of Valkorion's spirit.

Jmanghan
I feel like they could have just left it as it was. All this new stuff is too complicated and pointless.

NewGuy01
This is no more pointless than the rest of SWTOR.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
All the protagonists were killed except the Hero of Tython, who was captured.

Wait, what? I thought they just all disappeared? Like they went underground after it became clear Zakuul would win.

FreshestSlice
No, they just all randomly disappeared fighting Zakuul in one way or the other. There's no confirmation that any of them are dead, but it's highly unlikely we'll ever see them again.

DarthAnt66
They went MIA during the invasion. Given they never again resurfaced, I consider them dead.

Nephthys
Source? Is that ever made explicitly clear? Like does Kaliyo say Cipher 9 vanished in battle or something?

I'd just really hate that if it was true. I mean **** that noise.

FreshestSlice
Everyone of their codex entries, and their dialogue, talks about Zakuul about their class PC disappearing, and Kaliyo says Zakuul took her old life away from her, so obviously that's how they disappeared. erm

2+2=4

The Ellimist
Trusting Valkorion's spirit has to be the dumbest move ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.