MCU Spiderman vs. Garfield Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Who wins?

http://memeburn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/spider-man-civil-war-350x350.jpg

vs.

http://cdn.wegotthiscovered.com/wp-content/uploads/amazing-spiderman-THWIP1.jpg

Igniz
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but is there a reason you did this Vs thread?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Igniz
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but is there a reason you did this Vs thread?
Carthage makes every kind of versus threads. I doubt if there is any agenda behind it

carthage
It was made on CV figure I'd make it here.

No real reason behind it

Igniz
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Carthage makes every kind of versus threads. I doubt if there is any agenda behind it

Oh okay. I'll explain myself a bit. The things I might mention about MCU Spiderman is gonna be spoilers. I would give Andrew Garfield Spiderman the experience edge in this fight. He's been Spiderman for 1 or 2 years? I haven't watched the ASM and ASM2 for a long time now. And I remember him catching a car in ASM2. And his faced 2 Villains like Lizard and Electro. MCU Spiderman is a rookie. He mentioned he's been Spiderman for 6 months and counting. He does have uber feats to match Andrew Garfield Spiderman based on the CA:CW movie. I will mention that MCU Spiderman's suit and equipment are upgraded by Stark Tech. But he's still trying to learn the superhero business. So he lacks the combat feats to match Andrew Garfield Spiderman. We may get more combat feats from MCU Spiderman in his solo movie Spiderman:Homecoming. For now, Andrew Garfield Spiderman wins.

HulkIsHulk
ASM Spider-Man has strength feats like:

Held up an SUV with one arm while it was on fire
Ripped off the Lizard's tail, with which the Lizard was shown to be able to crack concrete and puncture metal while receiving no damage
Tore a metal pole in half by accident
Stopped cold a speeding bus in seconds
Electro blasted few cars several feet away but Spidey easily caught one of those cars which were blasted away
Accidentally kicked a guy across room while standing still, with zero effort as well
broke a metal bar with a casual slap, while underwater
kicked the lizard through several metal bars
Rip out a fire hydrant out of concrete with one hand

durability feats like:

Barely hurt by hitting a bus
completely unhurt when he was hit by a jeep at high speed
being squeezed by by the lizard against his webs, the force which was ripping out concrete and metal which his webs were attached to
Barely hurt by being punched through walls
He has tanked several blows from Lizard, someone considerably stronger than him
Completely unhurt when the Goblin, someone who is strong enough to wrestle with him equally, slammed him into concrete hard enough to obliterate it

This is not even considering the ridiculous speed edge he has. He wins every time. Atleast until the new Spider movie

Adam Grimes
Garfield for now.

Originally posted by Igniz
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but is there a reason you did this Vs thread? Did you believe Cart was trying to bait you or something?

Liljojo113
Mcu Spider-Man is to inexperienced and isn't as focused and the speed difference is to great

maxivitopowe
Garlfield Spidey

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Garlfield Spidey

Maxi, you're possibly the only person alive in the known universe that is able to mispell "Garfield".

I have no words, really.

TheVaultDweller
lol

Anyway, Garfield Spiderman wins. The new one has a lot of potential and decent levels of strength, but he lacks XP and, by feats, is way slower than Garfield, at this stage at least. But then Garfield Spiderman is an absolute monster when it comes to speed.

Igniz
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Garfield for now.

Did you believe Cart was trying to bait you or something?

Nope! I feel MCU Spidey is too early to be put on Vs threads against Tobey and Andrew. He's still an amateur.

Time-Immemorial
ASM Spider-Man has strength feats like:

Held up an SUV with one arm while it was on fire
Ripped off the Lizard's tail, with which the Lizard was shown to be able to crack concrete and puncture metal while receiving no damage
Tore a metal pole in half by accident
Stopped cold a speeding bus in seconds
Electro blasted few cars several feet away but Spidey easily caught one of those cars which were blasted away
Accidentally kicked a guy across room while standing still, with zero effort as well
broke a metal bar with a casual slap, while underwater
kicked the lizard through several metal bars
Rip out a fire hydrant out of concrete with one hand

durability feats like:

Barely hurt by hitting a bus
completely unhurt when he was hit by a jeep at high speed
being squeezed by by the lizard against his webs, the force which was ripping out concrete and metal which his webs were attached to
Barely hurt by being punched through walls
He has tanked several blows from Lizard, someone considerably stronger than him
Completely unhurt when the Goblin, someone who is strong enough to wrestle with him equally, slammed him into concrete hard enough to obliterate it

This is not even considering the ridiculous speed edge he has. He wins every time. Atleast until the new Spider movie

Interesting you left out new spidy holding up a airport jet way..Old Spiderman wins for now, but he will be greatly outclassed in the next movie.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Interesting you left out new spidy holding up a airport jet way..Old Spiderman wins for now, but he will be greatly outclassed in the next movie.
Haha. Why would I list MCU Spidey feats when I am making a list of ASM Spidey's feats? Stop making yourself look like a fool TI
Oh just in case, MCU Spidey was seriously struggling do it, and the bus feat more than equals it, and considering the ease at which ASM Spidey did it, surpasses the MCU Spidey feat

HulkIsHulk
Old Spiderman wins for now, but he will be greatly outclassed in the next movie.
And I already suggested this in my comment

ares834
MCU Spider-man lost to Cap... He gets stomped.

Time-Immemorial
And I already suggested this in my comment

Quit making yourself look I like an idiot by replying twice to one post when you could have done it with one.

HulkIsHulk
Quit making yourself look I like an idiot by replying twice to one post when you could have done it with one.
Best example of Pot calling the kettle black in KMC history

Time-Immemorial
Again, you responded twice to the same post which could have been done with one post.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by ares834
MCU Spider-man lost to Cap... He gets stomped.
Thats not really fair. Iron man lost to cap too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.