The Duel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Bit of a resurgence with the Western genre these days

Stars: Liam Hemsworth, Emory Cohen, Woody Harrelson

e7UdcU9iDb8

Tattoos N Scars
Looks interesting. I'm definitely going to watch that. I like Woody Harrelson, so that is a plus.

Esau Cairn
I miss the Western genre but filming in HD just makes it feel "fake".

CPT Space Bomb
One of my favorite movies in the last 10 years is 3:10 to Yuma...a western. So yah, I'll be checking this out for sure. I love GOOD westerns. Hell, you guys should check out a movie called Slow West. Really good movie as well.

jaden101
Looks good. I like Harrleson. He's got a limited range but is usually excellent at what he does.

Kazenji
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
One of my favorite movies in the last 10 years is 3:10 to Yuma...a western. So yah, I'll be checking this out for sure. I love GOOD westerns. Hell, you guys should check out a movie called Slow West. Really good movie as well.

Seen Slow West its good in some parts.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Kazenji
Seen Slow West its good in some parts. I really liked Slow West. It was different. It was an original idea in hollywood and was a western. It flew WAY under the radar. Michael Fassbender was excellent as usual and it had a lot of twists along the way. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Jmanghan
I'm getting sick and tired of the western genre, and gun-fights in general.

Django Unchained was awesome tho.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I'm getting sick and tired of the western genre, and gun-fights in general.

Django Unchained was awesome tho.

Lol......... they haven't even pumped them out none stop in recent years compared to the Superhero genre

me thinks yours exaggerating.

Flyattractor
The 3:10 to Yuma remake was pretty good.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
Lol......... they haven't even pumped them out none stop in recent years compared to the Superhero genre

me thinks yours exaggerating. We don't get enough movies about Medieval times, its always Westerns and Superhero movies.

I'm not talking Fantasy, I'm talking Medieval times.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The 3:10 to Yuma remake was pretty good. Yep. Russel Crowe's performance alone is worth the price of admission. He is really in his element in this one, and Christian Bale is terrific as well.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jmanghan
We don't get enough movies about Medieval times, its always Westerns and Superhero movies..

Ehhhhh...ermm

I disagree on the Westerns part, Few and far between these days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.