Silver surfer vs blue marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Genii96
Norrin vs Adam,
no holds barred,
Bloodlusted

ghostman
surfer rapes lmao, seriously?

Stoic
Originally posted by ghostman

Based on feats you are correct. As far as it being a rape, that's exactly what people used to say about Surfer vs Sentry threads. Until they actually fight no one really knows, but Adam is the Surfer's exact opposite. This was stated when the Surfer went up against Ravenous before he was nerfed.

ghostman
Originally posted by Stoic
Based on feats you are correct. As far as it being a rape, that's exactly what people used to say about Surfer vs Sentry threads. Until they actually fight no one really knows, but Adam is the Surfer's exact opposite. This was stated when the Surfer went up against Ravenous before he was nerfed.

well, since they havent had any fights, all we can do is go on feats, which surfer rapes in.and what do you mean hes surfers exact opposite? when was this said?

Stoic
well, since they havent had any fights, all we can do is go on feats, which surfer rapes in.and what do you mean hes surfers exact opposite? when was this said?

Anti matter beings were introduced as being power cosmic user's direct opposites. This was stated during Annihilation when the Surfer first met Ravenous. Also, by feats the Surfer absolutely wins, but it does not mean that the Surfer would actually win in a battle. After all, how can you begin to compare Adam (a newbie character) to the Surfer when he's been around longer than many of the writers writing comics these days? Not really fair TBH. When it comes to fist fights/up close, I'd give a crap ton of characters the edge against the Surfer. A feat war will not work here.

Sin I AM

Surtur
It's not like BM just have two feats or anything like that. He doesn't have as many as Surfer, but from the number of threads I've seen him in(and the number I have seen him win) he surely has enough feats to be a in fight here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.