Captain America vs New 10 person team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This fight takes place in the elevator where he fought the other 10 guys. This 10 have similar weaopns to the other 10 stun batons and magnetic cuffs. Cap is surrounded and this is WS Cap. Does he defeat these 10 and escape?

1.Shield member who fought Depowered Thor
2.Punisher(Netflix)
3.John McClane
4.Jason Bourne
5.Barney Ross
6.Frank Martin
7.Martin Riggs
8.Dominic Toretto
9.Beck
10.Bruce Wayne(Dark Knight Rises)

Adam Grimes
Cap throws a punch to the air and they all die.

golem370
Didn't happen that easy against the Hydra fodder he did fight.

Adam Grimes
But it's the Cap!1!4

BruceSkywalker
Cap shitstomps

golem370
Sorry I disagree

Silent Master
It's good that you're apologizing for being wrong.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by golem370
Sorry I disagree

none of those people can beat Cap...

TheVaultDweller
In Civil War, Cap's hits to Tony seemed to do more damage than having Scarlet Witch telekinetically smashing his armour by chucking cars at it. As of now, if he hits any of these guys at full strength, he would turn them to absolute pulp.

golem370
This is not Civil War Cap this is WS Captain this is not Cap vs 1 it is Captain America vs all 10 in an elevator with the stun sticks and the magnetic cuffs each one of these 10 are tough sob all of them together will be a lot tougher then the ten in WS

TheVaultDweller
He still clears in anyways. Only person who even landed a proper hit on Cap in the elevator scene was Rumlow aka Crossbones, and he isn't random fodder. No one on this list has the striking power to take Steve down, and those batons hurt him a bit, but they didn't do serious damage. Also, seriously, punctuation is your friend. People would likely be more friendly and patient towards you if you put more effort into making your posts easier to read.

golem370
None of these 10 are fodder all of them are tough. I would think somebody like Castle would try a baton to the head to bring down Cap, this imo there fight to lose I seriously think they could win.

DTM
Going by this rules, which do handicap Cap noticeably, Id have to say the team take it quite a lot. The random soliders plus Rumlow almost beat Cap there, none of these guys here are fodder, all are very capable fighters, and together they would overwhelm Cap (again, in this limited elevator scenario).

TheVaultDweller
How did they "almost beat" Cap? The only one who ever actually scores a proper hit is Rumlow. Every other blow got blocked, dodged or countered.

DTM
They were very close to putting both of his arms in those magnetic clamps, that essentially would have made Cap virtually helpless, hence beat. Yes they failed, but these 10 guys are much more capable than those Cap fought in the elevator.

TheVaultDweller
No they weren't. They managed to get one around his wrist before he started overpowering them. His one wrist briefly got locked to the side of the lift when Rumlow kicked it, but he still blocked and countered all the other people, despite only having one hand free for a bit. At no point did they come close to restraining both his wrists at once with the cuffs. Hell, they didn't even manage to get the cuffs around both wrists at once. If they had trapped both and had them both inches away from the side of the lift, I would have said sure, but Cap always had at least enough movement to fight them off, and in the end fairly easily, with the exception of Rumlow.

TheVaultDweller
But anyway, I don't even know why I am bothering responding to another Golem thread. He seems determined to try and create scenarios that he thinks Cap/WS would lose, i.e. repeated attempts at spite threads. And that is what they are, despite his constant denials. You don't create a bunch of threads about the same characters, stacking the odds against them in increasing amounts, and then argue vehemently against anyone who actually supports them. All it shows is that you are actively trying to make them lose a match.

TheVaultDweller
But to just address the almost losing thing, before it drags out to 5 pages... without getting into spoilers, there are instances in combat/fights in Civil War where I felt Cap genuinely seriously was close to losing and/or losing, and it wasn't at all like what happened in the elevator IMO. Instances where you could see he was pushing all out and it still almost wasn't/or wasn't enough. Yes, I am being vague about the outcomes too. I don't want to spoil the experience for others.

DTM
Well, I dont know what a Golem thread is, and I have no bias at all against Cap (hes actually my favorite character in the MCU), Im just calling this like I see it. smile

I also think youre way underestimating this team of ten here, if you think theyre on par with 9 random Hydra/SHIELD agents and Rumlow. smile

TheVaultDweller
I never said that this team is the same as Rumlow's. But the fact that the only time the team ever had Cap in any kind of trouble was when they all jumped him at the same time, right at the beginning of the fight, shows that even more competent guys would only have fared a bit better. I said he clears this, but I doubt he does it as easily as he did in TWS.

Golem is the OP, and a poster who makes threads like Cap/WS vs Dr Doom from the 2005 FF film. You know the guy who tanked everything even the Thing could throw at him, and was only damaged by exposure to sun surface temperatures.

HulkIsHulk
It would just take Cap more time they did with those agents and mroe creativity

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, essentially. Fact is that Cap pretty much stomped those guys. I think he wins here, but it just won't be a stomp. Given the guys pitted against him, it would be a notably tougher fight. But that is him specifically as of TWS. Not if we take AoU, or especially Civil War, into account. Seriously, at this point Cap is closer to your average Asgardian level than your average human level IMO.

golem370
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I never said that this team is the same as Rumlow's. But the fact that the only time the team ever had Cap in any kind of trouble was when they all jumped him at the same time, right at the beginning of the fight, shows that even more competent guys would only have fared a bit better. I said he clears this, but I doubt he does it as easily as he did in TWS.

Golem is the OP, and a poster who makes threads like Cap/WS vs Dr Doom from the 2005 FF film. You know the guy who tanked everything even the Thing could throw at him, and was only damaged by exposure to sun surface temperatures.

I am a fan of Cap I own WS the Doom fight was to much for Cap. I thought this was a chance to give him a really good fight.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How did they "almost beat" Cap? The only one who ever actually scores a proper hit is Rumlow. Every other blow got blocked, dodged or countered.

Not entirely true though bud. I'm sure he didn't want to get cuffed and magnetically thrown against the elevator door

Silent Master
Cap also didn't really want to hurt them as they were teammates/acquaintances that he probably thought were just following orders.

golem370
He told Bones he took their attack personal I sure he wasn't going that easy on them.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Not entirely true though bud. I'm sure he didn't want to get cuffed and magnetically thrown against the elevator door

Notice I said "proper hit". Not several guys grabbing him at once and trying to overpower him. And he got dragged to the side of the elevator, had guys grab his arm with the cuff around his wrist, and try to force it against the metal beam. The cuff did not throw him magnetically. Fact is that once the fight actually got properly underway, the only one who was landing hits was Rumlow (kick to the wrist to make the cuff lock onto the lift, a stun baton strike while Cap's wrist was trapped, and later 2 more stun baton strikes when everyone else got dropped already). Everyone else got absolutely fodderized.

TheVaultDweller
He told Bones he took their attack personal I sure he wasn't going that easy on them.

He was clearly pulling his punches. His full strength hits can easily send people flying several feet. If he hit those guys at full power, they would have been sent flying out the elevator and plummeting to their deaths.

Silent Master
He was clearly pulling his punches. His full strength hits can easily send people flying several feet. If he hit those guys at full power, they would have been sent flying out the elevator and plummeting to their deaths.

golem doesn't care about facts.

golem370
The fact that he could sent people flying in an elevator sure he could. He is in a enclosed area literally surrounded by 10 people some are no holds barred people, like Frank, John, Martin and one or two more add stuns sticks and the cuffs this is going to be tough as hell. If you can't see this is going the Silent you are a blind fanboy.

KingD19
The thing you don't seem to realize Golem is that Cap won't be holding back against these guys like he did in the elevator. In the First Avenger he was casually slinging guys off screen. So most of these guys get wrecked immediately when he's not wearing kiddie gloves.

Silent Master
The movie made it clear that Cap did not want to hurt them, he even gave them an opportunity to leave before hand. If Cap actually wanted to hurt or kill them the fight would have been over in seconds.

golem370
Movies also showed he wasn't scared to kill people if he needed to. Toretto alone held a engine from dropping on a guy's head with one arm that around 1000pounds. Most of these guys aren't worried about killing. If two or more decide to strike him in the head with those stun stick he is done.

Silent Master
So you think that Cap was trying to kill them during the elevator scene?

golem370
I don't think he was going easy on them he warned them if you want to get off then get out. There was no real proof how powerful skilled Batroc and it not easy for Cap keep him down.

Silent Master
IOW you believe Cap was doing his absolute best to kill the people in the elevator scene?

golem370
Read what I said he was not taking it easy maybe not trying to kill but not going easy. On the other hand the other will be trying to kill.

Silent Master
So Cap wasn't trying to kill them, but was trying his absolute best to cripple them?

golem370
He was doing to survive the fight he struggled not to get his hands cuffed and not get beat. If he was fighting in a bigger room it would be easier but in a smaller room imo his chance get less likely to win.

Silent Master
So that is a yes to Cap was doing his absolute best to cripple them?

golem370
Originally posted by Silent Master
So that is a yes to Cap was doing his absolute best to cripple them?

To win/survive

Silent Master
So Cap wasn't trying to cripple them?

FrothByte
Some of these guys are skilled enough to hang in with Cap for a bit, like Martin and Beck, but none of them have the power to take him out.

TheVaultDweller
Beck should actually be durable enough to take a few hits. But as I pointed out earlier, in Civil War you really see what Cap looks like when he is pushed to his genuine limits. The elevator scene in TWS is not an example.

KingD19
We've seen Cap launch people with ease he was trying to hurt/kill like the hydra soldiers in First Avenger. If he'd fought like that in the elevator, 11 men would be dead and we all know it.

He's not holding back here so a lot of thsee guys get one shotted or knocked down to ground level. Some take a few more shots but they all go down. Cap probably won't even be breathing too hard.

Silent Master
Originally posted by KingD19
We've seen Cap launch people with ease he was trying to hurt/kill like the hydra soldiers in First Avenger. If he'd fought like that in the elevator, 11 men would be dead and we all know it.

He's not holding back here so a lot of thsee guys get one shotted or knocked down to ground level. Some take a few more shots but they all go down. Cap probably won't even be breathing too hard.

golem doesn't know it, he honestly thinks Cap was doing everything in his power to cripple everyone in the elevator.

KingD19
I know it's just. If you watch every movie with Cap in it and catalogue what he can do, there should be no doubt t in your mind he would wipe the floor with these guys.

golem370
Most of these guys are skilled fighters most of these guy have show really good damage soak some of these guy have shown pretty good strength feats, a few of these guy have show ruthless mind set to win by what ever it takes. These guy decide to use the stun stick on his head and hand cuff him they will win and might anyway. I would say everybody can lift double their own body weight.

TheVaultDweller
I would say everybody can lift double their own body weight.

Prove it then, with actual screen evidence. And not one of your "they should be able IMO" statements.

And by your own standards you constantly insist on from others when they talk strength, I want actual lifting feats from all of them.

golem370
Wtf are you taling about when do I ask for strength feats? I wouldn't why because I wouldn't debate about a movie I had not seen. I am not going hunting for feats in all 10 movies. I already mentioned one Torreto holding a car engine from crushing a guy's head with only one arm. I will retract my previous statement because I don't look through 10 movies and I will say, at least their own body weight still well over 1,000lbs combined.

Darth Thor
For those who haven't seen Civil War... Trust me, Cap stomps

golem370
This is WS Cap not Civil War Cap

Darth Thor
^ Oh ok.

Silent Master
Prove it then, with actual screen evidence. And not one of your "they should be able IMO" statements.

And by your own standards you constantly insist on from others when they talk strength, I want actual lifting feats from all of them.

golem thinks Cap was trying his best to cripple everyone in the elevator, do you really trust his judgement?

CosmicComet
This is WS Cap not Civil War Cap

Why would that matter?

Did Cap get an amp in Civil War or something?

Silent Master
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Why would that matter?

golem doesn't want Cap to win, so he's limiting what feats he can use.

TheVaultDweller
Wtf are you taling about when do I ask for strength feats? I wouldn't why because I wouldn't debate about a movie I had not seen. I am not going hunting for feats in all 10 movies. I already mentioned one Torreto holding a car engine from crushing a guy's head with only one arm. I will retract my previous statement because I don't look through 10 movies and I will say, at least their own body weight still well over 1,000lbs combined.

LOL you demanded lifting feats for Doom in that other ridiculous match you made of him against Cap/Bucky. In the one thread where Cap was being compared to Logan, you demanded feats of them both doing the same thing to prove Cap is stronger. Just two examples off the top of my head. Amazing how selective your memory is about your own posts.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Silent Master
golem thinks Cap was trying his best to cripple everyone in the elevator, do you really trust his judgement?

Not even remotely. I am just calling out his blatant double standards when posting, and his consistent habit of making claims and then trying to avoid the burden of proof.

KuRuPT Thanosi
That's the thing though... I also can't get behind the theory that Cap was holding back totally in that elevator scene. Think about it. If you hit someone with enough force to send them flying in the air head first into the top of an elevator... that could easily kill somebody. Break their neck, head trauma, or whatever. Yet somehow that was a Cap not trying to kill anybody or hurt anybody? Don't totally buy that.

Silent Master
That's the thing though... I also can't get behind the theory that Cap was holding back totally in that elevator scene. Think about it. If you hit someone with enough force to send them flying in the air head first into the top of an elevator... that could easily kill somebody. Break their neck, head trauma, or whatever. Yet somehow that was a Cap not trying to kill anybody or hurt anybody? Don't totally buy that.

So how many of them did Cap kill?

KingD19
We've seen him tap a Chitauri with his shield from a few inches away and send it flying into a car. He held back.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hitting somebody with a shield doesn't equate to hitting somebody with your fists. You should send somebody flying further via your shield than your fist.

Silent Master
Hitting somebody with a shield doesn't equate to hitting somebody with your fists. You should send somebody flying further via your shield than your fist.

So you're arguing that Cap was hitting those agents with 100% of his strength, right?

KingD19
Fine. We've seen him toss a man from the water at least 15 feet onto a dry dock in the first movie. We saw him launch people and they didn't come back down for a while. None of these guys are immune to getting sent flying if Cap feels like it.

FrothByte
We've seen him punch through a submarine window. Pretty sure most of these guy's faces aren't as durable.

HulkIsHulk
Cap has also broke a chitauri's neck with one punch while it was pinning him, punted around the hydra goons like footballs, and tossed them over tanks. If he wanted to, those would've been a lot more injured. Heck, he even kicks this guy on the boat so hard that he flies and dents the metal wall behind him. He comes back to fight Cap again but that normal action movie bullshit. If Cap really wanted to, those guys would've been really hurt. Heck, remember him kicking winter solder into that car in the highway, wrecking it? do you think any of those guys would be alive if Cap kicked them that hard?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Why would that matter?

Well his strength feats seem to get better in each movie. Civil War included.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.