Captain America and Winter Soldier vs The Expendables

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Cap and Bucky from Civil War.

VS

Every Expendables member and main antagonists.

Round 1:
Cap gets his shield and Bucky gets his weapons.
The Expendables team gets their standard weapons and gears.

Round 2: Pure H2H.
If the Expendables gets stomped, they gets a pair of brass knuckles and bowie knife.

The fight takes place in Sekovia.

Which team wins and why?

HulkIsHulk
You've gotta be kidding me no no no no

golem370
One guy had automatic shotgun

Kazenji

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by golem370
One guy had automatic shotgun
Cap and Bucky have their shield and arm respectively to block it
erm

Originally posted by Kazenji
http://s32.postimg.org/kbttbrq35/godzillafacepalm.jpg

laughing out loud Godzillla is always memetic
http://31.media.tumblr.com/0aae41844eaddbbe740a73fa7fb01eba/tumblr_muo7eeY6B91rjt82ro1_400.gif

golem370
How is one arm going to block a shotgun with auto fire it turn a small group of people into mincemeat.

Nephthys
Bucky has guns and much faster reflexes is how. That guy would never get to point it in his direction in the first place.

Kazenji
Originally posted by golem370
How is one arm going to block a shotgun with auto fire it turn a small group of people into mincemeat.

Trust you to support the underdog.

TheVaultDweller
Bucky uses that arm on multipe occasions for bullet blocking/deflecting. Not only in TWS, but in Civil War too. And Cap has handled minigun fire with his shield.

golem370
Auto shotgun does't shoot one projectile it shoot a group of them 300+ rounds a minute I see Cap blocking it not Bucky 300+ shotgun rounds auto fire I counted around 4 to 10 members and friends of the expendibles all armed all experienced fighters.

TheVaultDweller
So the guy with the shotgun just gets killed first, as Bucky and Cap both have better speed/combat reflexes than any of the Expendables, and more than enough combat smarts to recognise and eliminate the greatest threat. NONE of them are going to hold up against a single shield toss.

golem370
All these guys have experience if he get a chance Bucky dies. Shotgun are weapons for people with bad aim it is a forgiving weapon.

TheVaultDweller
In Civil War, Cap and Bucky take on a German special forces team, who have body armour and automatic weapons, and Bucky doesn't even have guns, and the two of them wreck the absolute shit out of said team, despite Cap spending half his focus in the fight on preventing WS from straight up killing anyone, as he didn't want unnecessary casualties. And that is just one example from the movie that shows that these two are way too much for the Expendables.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
In Civil War, Cap and Bucky take on a German special forces team, who have body armour and automatic weapons, and Bucky doesn't even have guns, and the two of them wreck the absolute shit out of said team, despite Cap spending half his focus in the fight on preventing WS from straight up killing anyone, as he didn't want unnecessary casualties. And that is just one example from the movie that shows that these two are way too much for the Expendables.
oh not to mention Cap covering Bucky with his shield. He could do the same here while Buck just shoots everyone

quanchi112
Golem is the worst.

golem370
Originally posted by quanchi112
Golem is the worst.

I warned you keep attacking and I will reporting you, I will teach you to mouth shut about me. You can't prove that WS will not die from that shotgun. Your a fanboy Qaun laughing

TheVaultDweller
Except burden of proof is on you, Golem, to prove it would. Not for Quan to prove a negative. This is what you don't seem to grasp here. You don't get to make claims and then it is someone else's job to prove a negative in return. You need to back your claims with evidence from the start. The shotgun could certainly hurt either of the duo, if it actually hit. But, based on feats, including that of Civil War, the duo wins, and the guy with the shotgun gets taken down before he can do anything meaningful.

You are claiming it will hit him? Post examples of said Expendable with the shotgun tagging someone with Bucky's speed/agility/reflexes, and do so while he has a teammate with an indestructible shield who can help provide cover. Unless you can actually do that, you have nothing to support your claim.

Time-Immemorial
Cap solos with utter ease in a shit stomp of epic proportions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.