Team Master Chief vs Team Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Master Chief
Marcus Fenix
Chris Redfield
Leon Kennedy
Soap Mactavish

vs

Solid Snake
Sam Fisher
Agent 47
Wei Shen
Ezio Auditore

Chief has an Assault Rifle, Pistol, Some Covenant Elites weapons, Energy Sword, Current MJOLNIR Armor and 3 Plasma Grenades. No Bubble Shield Allowed for him

Marcus has a Lancer Rifle, Shotgun, MX8 Snub Pistol, Chainsaw in the Lancer Rifle and 3 Frag Grenades

Chris has an MP5, Ithaca 37, Beretta 92FS, Combat Knife, 3 Herb Can and 3 Frag Grenades

Leon has Semi Sniper Rifle, Shotgun(RE6), Pistol, Combat Knife, 3 Medkit and 3 Frag Grenades

Soap has an M4A1 with Holographic Sight, MP5K, USP .45, Nightvision and 3 Frag Grenades

Snake has M60, M14EBR, Mosin Nagant, Rail Gun, M1911, Mk. 2 Pistol, Stun Knife, Solid Eye, Camouflage suit and 3 Frag Grenades

Sam has MP7A1, PX4 Storm, Stun Gun, Karambit, Nightvision and 3 Frag Grenades

47 has Silverballer, W2000, Fiberwire, Disguise clothes and 3 Frag Grenades

Wei Shen has Ak47, SMG, Pistol and 3 Frag Grenades

Ezio has standard gear

Morals on
Death or KO
No prep

Settings in a Hospital 5 stage. Team Solid Snake tries to prevent from Team Master Chief because Team Master Chief tries to kill them and bomb the Hospital.

Which team takes it?

Jmanghan
Ezio and Soap are the weak links here.

RadZoa
Most dude's on both teams are worthless TBH.

Jmanghan
Master Chief is strong enough to lift a warthog without his suit on.

"Worthless". Lol

RadZoa
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Master Chief is strong enough to lift a warthog without his suit on.

"Worthless". Lol

Originally posted by RadZoa
MOST dude's on both teams are worthless TBH.

Jmanghan
If you're going to act like a butthurt moron, contributing nothing of note, then go somewhere else and stop being a waste of space.

RadZoa
If you're going to act like a butthurt moron, contributing nothing of note, then go somewhere else and stop being a waste of space. You should calm yourself, I was reiterating that most characters here are worthless and that Chief isn't among those characters.

Nusa105
Snake has fought crazy enemies in MGS Series and i assume Railgun could KO or Damage Chief's Armor

RadZoa
Originally posted by Nusa105
Snake has fought crazy enemies in MGS Series and i assume Railgun could KO or Damage Chief's Armor The rail gun takes some time to charge and we really have no idea how much damage it can do. Chief has survived orbital falls and several fuel rod cannon shots at once. If Snake does hit him with the rail gun there isn't any guarantee that it'll take him out, and if it doesn't it'll just make Chief all the more wise and likely to avoid it.

Besides hitting someone who's going to be sprinting around at 60+ MPH is going to be hard. Also this is in a hospital so it's going to be very close quarter.

Jmanghan
You should calm yourself, I was reiterating that most characters here are worthless and that Chief isn't among those characters.

Ohhh, I'm sorry dude. I didn't see that.

Not being sarcastic, I feel bad now. Lol.

RadZoa
Ohhh, I'm sorry dude. I didn't see that.

Not being sarcastic, I feel bad now. Lol. All good Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.