Blade/Nomak vs Captain America/Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No guns here but all other standard equipment is available.

HulkIsHulk
Blade team wins. WS is the weak link. While he won't go down easily, he goes down first. Cap isn't taking on two skilled guys on his level at the same time

juggernaut74
Jared Nomak did seemed to very skilled in H2H combat. Along with one of the better healing factors we've seen in movies.

carthage
I'll have to see Civil war first but from the spoilers I've read he's more or less dead even or slightly inferior to Black Panther. In a straightup fight Nomak is faster, stronger, and has a healing factor that Bucky can't bypass.

carthage
I rewatched some of the Blade fights, he launches Nomak like 20 or so feet in the air when they fall off that platform and he punches him, he also chucks Drake across multiple feet of glass and displayed an edge against him prior to his transformation. These guys are more durable and strong than Red Skull, Winter Soldier, Batroc, fodder SHIELD agents, etc- pure hand to hand Blade can probably take Cap.

juggernaut74
Nomak walked through a hail of machine gun fire from about 15 guards like a f#cking pimp. That's probably his best feat.

0mega Spawn
If blade has his sword he solos

KuRuPT Thanosi
Blade takes this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.