Luke Skywalker vs. the Dark Council

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Prime, peak performance Luke

Beginning of SWTOR dark council

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So Oneness Luke?

Kek.

The Ellimist
^ hmmm if you buy that Luke can enter oneness at will, which seems to be the case by FotJ

carthage
The dark council wins with their plethora of combat/skill feats

The Ellimist
^ laughing out loud

The Ellimist
In FotJ, Luke can enter some sort of super saiyan state where his cells seem to glow bright with energy, and all he needs to do is to call upon his love for his family/the Jedi/the galaxy or some shit like that. At that stage, he's able to drive away Abeloth.

Even discounting that, seeing as how Luke can rend himself literally immovable, I don't see how the Council can hope to affect him telekinetically. Force lightning isn't going to do much to him if the Reborn Emperor can't overwhelm amped! DE Luke with his, and his can light up planetary surfaces.

Luke, meanwhile, can easily ragdoll them, given that he's immobilized Caedus without even gesturing, or he can oneshot them with electric judgment, seeing as how he was able to one-shot Force immune Slayers, a single sick one of which could gain the upper hand against Kyp Durron. Gradually their numbers will dwindle. They can try to engage him in melee (or perhaps the decision will be made for them), but Luke's saber swings are so strong, they can cut through lightsaber resistant Vong armor, and so fast that Leia can't even perceive his movements, so it's unlikely that they could even tag his swings or withstand them without getting their arms broken. They all die in a heap, and pretty much last as long as Luke wants them to.

FreshestSlice
That's just Oneness.

Beniboybling
I love how Luke legit solos the Dark Council. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Like Vitiate was doing long before SWTOR? smile

Beniboybling
Prolly with rituals, nexus and prep. smile

The Ellimist
I bet Vitiate uses rituals, nexus and prep to wipe his ass lol.

The Ellimist
Up

MythLord
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I bet Vitiate uses rituals, nexus and prep to wipe his ass lol.
And to walk, sleep, buy groceries, talk, just breath in general...
He needs a nexus for everything he does. If you place him on a neutral planet like Earth, Vitiate would probably insta-die. My dog > Vitiate.

On topic: each member of the Dark Council is canonically better than Malgus, who is canonically better than 4 of the protagonists. So Luke is fighting the equivlanet of 12 Malguses or 48 Noxes/Wraths/HoTs/Barsen'Thors... Luke gets murked. Any member would solo easily

Beniboybling
laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Luke

hutchy1345
Originally posted by MythLord
And to walk, sleep, buy groceries, talk, just breath in general...
He needs a nexus for everything he does. If you place him on a neutral planet like Earth, Vitiate would probably insta-die. My dog > Vitiate.

On topic: each member of the Dark Council is canonically better than Malgus, who is canonically better than 4 of the protagonists. So Luke is fighting the equivlanet of 12 Malguses or 48 Noxes/Wraths/HoTs/Barsen'Thors... Luke gets murked. Any member would solo easily
No laughing

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
The dark council wins with their plethora of combat/skill feats
thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I love how Luke legit solos the Dark Council. smile
And this is based on?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
thumb up
Name a few of the beginning of SWTOR council feats. Not from Thanaton.

The Ellimist
Carthage was trolling I'm pretty sure rofl.

MythLord
Originally posted by hutchy1345
No laughing
Yis. mad

Beniboybling
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
And this is based on? Relevant ground realities. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.