Is Monaka more powerful than Krillin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Think about it. smile

NewGuy01
He seems more physically resilient, but other than that no.

Kento
Well we will see next week since the title of the episode involves Monoka vs Goku.

NewGuy01
inb4 monaka being a n00b was only supposed to throw us off, and he stomps omni-king after assuming his tru form.

Kento
I feel like Monoka is powerful, just has no fighting prowess whatsoever.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, I get the feeling he can hold his own in a fight, just not to the extent Beerus claimed, but of course naive Goku still didn't catch on to Beerus's real purpose with him.

But hey, if he turns out pretty stronger than expected next episode, I won't complain either.

Estacado
Going by the preview he is easily tougher than Krillin.

Doubt Krillin could last 1 sec against current Goku.

Kento
Way the previews look it seems that its not gonna actually be Monoka

carver9
Monaka handled a punch from black hair Goku a lot better than Krillin did (which sent Krillin flying).

cdtm
lol Monaka buddying up with Satan says it all. (You know, the Satan who handled a punch from Cell better then most of the Z cast?)

I'd bet he's even weaker then Satan.

Inedian
Monaka is more powerful than Krillin.

Sj_Sharp
Originally posted by Kento
Well we will see next week since the title of the episode involves Monoka vs Goku. Originally posted by NewGuy01
inb4 monaka being a n00b was only supposed to throw us off, and he stomps omni-king after assuming his tru form. Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeah, I get the feeling he can hold his own in a fight, just not to the extent Beerus claimed, but of course naive Goku still didn't catch on to Beerus's real purpose with him.

But hey, if he turns out pretty stronger than expected next episode, I won't complain either. Originally posted by Estacado
Going by the preview he is easily tougher than Krillin.

Doubt Krillin could last 1 sec against current Goku.

It's already confirmed by Ep. 42 summary that the guy fighting with Goku is not Monaka.

Originally posted by Kento
Way the previews look it seems that its not gonna actually be Monoka

Exactly, it's a fake.

Anyway, as for the thread, Kuririn atomizes him, Monaka is just a space bellhop.

carver9
Monaka handled a punch from Goku far better than Krillin did.

ares834
It's just a gag. I wouldn't take it as an actual "feat".

cdtm
Originally posted by ares834
It's just a gag. I wouldn't take it as an actual "feat".

By Carver logic Mr. Satan is stronger then Krillin, since he took a hit from Perfect Cell.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
By Carver logic Mr. Satan is stronger then Krillin, since he took a hit from Perfect Cell.

Hit? Cell slapped him and it wasn't even a real slap tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.