Spiderman Vs Beast Vs Sabertooth Vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Straight Up Box Fest Until Somebody Gets Knocked Out

2. No spiderman

StiltmanFTW
Creed.

Sin I AM
At their best Creed

cdtm
Peter solos.

Sin I AM
Featureless environment? Naw

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Creed.
Easily.

cdtm
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Featureless environment? Naw

Webs them up.

Or he could beat them down like Spider-Oct did to Logan, unless Creed got such a big upgrade, he walks all over Wolverine these days.

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm
Webs them up.

Or he could beat them down like Spider-Oct did to Logan, unless Creed got such a big upgrade, he walks all over Wolverine these days. *thread says straight up slugfest
*suggests that he webs them up
Smh. Logan didn't have a healing factor during that period in time and was unprepared for ock hitting him.

cdtm
Well, according to Marvel, Logan's about peak human level strength, and his speed's never been much more then top end streets. Captain America, Daredevil, guys like that..

Peter "should" be too much, stats wise, even without the spider sense. Just like he managed to beat Matt down after he ambushed him while wearing a Fisk fat suit, neutered his SS, and landed some good sucker attacks. Yet Peter toyed with him.

With the SS, he becomes Mr. X X10.

deathslash
Logan's tanked punches from the thing, hulk (pretty much every version), the thing, namor, and many others. Creed has also ignored punches from rouge colossus, Luke cage, and many others. Peter shouldn't even be able to phase them.

Bolo Yueng
Boxing match, that means ducking, slipping etc. It's Parkers bread and butter, he has reflexes and a spider sense for just that. With his spider sense focussed, he owns.

Facee
If Spidey has Rocky training him he wins.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Bolo Yueng
Boxing match, that means ducking, slipping etc. It's Parkers bread and butter, he has reflexes and a spider sense for just that. With his spider sense focussed, he owns.

naw. parker is no ma. take away his gymnastics hed get owned

Bolo Yueng
naw. parker is no ma. take away his gymnastics hed get owned

He ducks bullets, machine gun bullets, he has hand to hand feats no one can match in his weight class.

Sin I AM
He ducks bullets, machine gun bullets, he has hand to hand feats no one can match in his weight class.

so, so, and bullshit

Bolo Yueng
so, so, and bullshit

Firelord, speed blitzed. Anyway, why in a boxing match are his gymnastics banned? Nothing in the Marquis of Queensberrry rules bans novel methods of evasion. I am sure if Floyd Mayeather could move in that way he would.

Sin I AM
Firelord, speed blitzed. Anyway, why in a boxing match are his gymnastics banned? Nothing in the Marquis of Queensberrry rules bans novel methods of evasion. I am sure if Floyd Mayeather could move in that way he would.

Stopped reading after firelord

Bolo Yueng
Stopped reading after firelord

I understand why, it's a high end feat few could match.

SamZED
Two things:

1) Spider-man IS a ma. With or without his powers. Not that his powers are banned here.
2) Logan had his hf when Spider Ock knocked him out.

Carry on.

h1a8
Spidey in 1.
Creed in 2

Flyattractor
How well doe Sabes and Jimmy stand up to limb and organ loss nowadays?

cdtm
Originally posted by SamZED
Two things:

1) Spider-man IS a ma. With or without his powers. Not that his powers are banned here.

Carry on.

That's right, Shang Chi trained him.

HulkIsHulk
He ducks bullets, machine gun bullets,
So has pretty much everyoen and their mother in comcis

he has hand to hand feats no one can match in his weight class.
Luke Cagesays high. So does kaine. Spider woman also sends her greetings. Beast hoeps for recognition. Venom too sends wishes. onega Red send his gretting card. US Agent too. grey gargoyle sends his greetings
Blade, Wolverine,Cap, Daredevil, all are below Spdiey and have much better h2h feats
Well, according to Marvel, Logan's about peak human level strength, and his speed's never been much more then top end streets. Captain America, Daredevil, guys like that..

Peter "should" be too much, stats wise, even without the spider sense. Just like he managed to beat Matt down after he ambushed him while wearing a Fisk fat suit, neutered his SS, and landed some good sucker attacks. Yet Peter toyed with him.

With the SS, he becomes Mr. X X10.
What a bloody nonsense. Wolverine has superhuman proven stats, for your one peak human handbook I can provide 3 saying the opposite
Heck, recently Reed richards said Wolverine has enhanced strength without the adamantium skeleton or HF
Also, how about 3 times when matt got the better of him?
Ha ha,you are kidding me right? Firelord's a tough cookie for sure, but there are so many guys above him. Wolverine has wrecked Hercules, who destroyed Firelord h2h easier than spiderman did. He has oneshotted Kid Gladiator with a pressure point. Captain America has straight up stomped Fafnir, a Thor villain who Thor always needed prep or luck to beat. Wolverine hasmade minoatur, someone who hercules could brely hurt, bleed with a headbutt

HulkIsHulk
Two things:

Carry on.
Yes. and wolverine has oneshotted spiderman and two-shotted kaine, and has made SpiderMan cry out in pain with a tap of his finger
carry on

cdtm
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Yes. and wolverine has oneshotted spiderman and two-shotted kaine, and has made SpiderMan cry out in pain with a tap of his finger
carry on

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/2/20066/710518-dd73nf.jpg

http://static9.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/89104/1639895-amazing_spiderman_287_20.jpg http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/eek.gif

deathslash
Lowballing? Really? In the second scan, spider used his webbing, you know that one thing that he can't use in this fight.

cdtm
Webbing that Mr. bullet deflecting"radar sense" Matt Murdoch couldn't avoid. Parker also had his Spider Sense muted.

And Spidey's lowballed more then anybody. Everyone treats him like a street, when he's well, well above that.

Spiderman is a low end speedster, with enough strength to knock Captain America's head clear off his body. Creed and Logan have their damage soak over him, but that's about it..

StiltmanFTW
Don't ever get so drunk again, cdtm.

If you do, then I guess we'll have to attend certain meetings together shocklaugh

SamZED
carry on
I don't understand why you replied to my post with that. It's in no way related to my post in which I was merely correcting two statements made by other posters.
But for the record - Wolverine has never one-shotted Spider-man during a fight. Unless you want to count cheap shots in a forum fight or a sparring match where he used claws (which aren't allowed in this thread). Kaine defeated Wolverine in a fight. Logan has never two shotted Kaine in an actual fight. Both of them are faster and stronger than Wolverine and it has always been the case in the comics. Flicking is irrelevant here. And it's a two way street. Logan has taken hits from people stronger than Spider-man. Spider-man has knocked out people who are tougher to knock out than Wolverine. And Spider Ock (who is basically a watered down version of Peter) has knocked out Wolverine himself.

HulkIsHulk

http://s32.postimg.org/qk1jqojdd/710518_dd73nf.jpg

http://s32.postimg.org/4jcc3c1e9/4142246_ennis_2.jpg
http://s32.postimg.org/ywe5q5tzl/3881357_nelson_2.jpg

http://s32.postimg.org/5tnm2ujv5/1639895_amazing_spiderman_287_20.jpg
http://s32.postimg.org/40csy39qp/DD_KO_Spidey.jpg

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/eek.gif
cool

StiltmanFTW
But for the record - Wolverine has never one-shotted Spider-man during a fight.

Nutshot did happen stick out tongue

HulkIsHulk
I don't understand why you replied to my post with that. It's in no way related to my post in which I was merely correcting two statements made by other posters.
But for the record - Wolverine has never one-shotted Spider-man during a fight. Unless you want to count cheap shots in a forum fight or a sparring match where he used claws (which aren't allowed in this thread). Kaine defeated Wolverine in a fight. Logan has never two shotted Kaine in an actual fight. Both of them are faster and stronger than Wolverine and it has always been the case in the comics. Flicking is irrelevant here. And it's a two way street. Logan has taken hits from people stronger than Spider-man. Spider-man has knocked out people who are tougher to knock out than Wolverine. And Spider Ock (who is basically a watered down version of Peter) has knocked out Wolverine himself.
And Logan has taken down or hurt guys Spider Man struggled to, easily. My point was that Logan does not need his claws to hang or defeat those of Spidey's class, despite them being faster and stronger. Also, I was posting it more as a reply to cdtm and quoted you so that the points are side by side
And to note, it was when the Other controlled Kaine that he took down Wolverine, and the fight was supposed to be a pretend-fight. Also, considering that watered-down version of Peter got destroyed by Kaine in a fight where Spock was bloodlusted and sucker punched him, Wolverine KOing Kaine with two punches that Kaine knew were coming is impressive

StiltmanFTW
and the fight was supposed to be a pretend-fight.

thumb up

The fight was a ruse, similar as Mr X's fight with Paladin and Black Widow.

Wolverine KOing Kaine with two punches that Kaine knew were coming is impressive

Yeah... adrenaline must've still been flowing through him.

In other instance, he got knocked down on his ass with a single punch. Not as impressive as the flash knockout, but still. And remember - Frank couldn't even budge Spidey with his punches last time they fought...

- Frank is stronger than post-Red Room Super Soldier Serum retcon Black Widow.

- Spidey is obviously not as tough as Kaine.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
*thread says straight up slugfest
*suggests that he webs them up
Smh. Logan didn't have a healing factor during that period in time and was unprepared for ock hitting him.
What? Logan had his HF at that time.

Surtur
so, so, and bullshit

You say "so" like being faster then Creed isn't an advantage at all. In a straight up fight Creed is pretty much the only person in this fight who can fight Spiderman. Beast is too slow IMO and Captain America sure as hell can't do it. I think Creed's own strength and healing factor is what prevents Spidey from winning.

So has pretty much everyoen and their mother in comcis

Hmm? It sounds like you just essentially said most comic characters are bullet timers. This isn't true. A lot of comic characters can aim dodge bullets, but that doesn't mean they are legit bullet timers.

For example Batgirl was a legit bullet timer..and her speed was so much greater then Batmans(who is an aim dodger) that she was able to hit him so quickly he didn't even realize she'd thrown a punch until he suddenly felt his nose bleeding.

It's not a high end feat IMO. You are confusing high end feats with feats that are total nonsense. If your "high end" feat is actually in reality just a very low end feat for the person you were fighting against..it's not much of a feat at all. Let me give you an example: If Superman is shown easily juggling multiple planets that is a high end feat. It's he's shown destroying a friggin galaxy with one punch that is a nonsense feat.

Also I've actually read the comic issue in question. Spider-Man literally at one point says "Not even a herald of Galactus could survive an explosion that takes out several city blocks" or something to that effect lol. Remember these people can fly through stars, but Spider-Man thinks apparently *none* of them could survive an explosion of that magnitude. Everything about that comic was retarded. If the comic was transformed into human form there wouldn't be any buses short enough to accommodate this person. It should not be something to be held up as proof of what Spider-Man is capable of. All the feat is good for is mocking it and all around laughing at the stupidity of it.

Let's all point and laugh at the stupidity of Spider-Man/the writers. *Points*

SamZED
And Logan has taken down or hurt guys Spider Man struggled to, easily. My point was that Logan does not need his claws to hang or defeat those of Spidey's class, despite them being faster and stronger. Also, I was posting it more as a reply to cdtm and quoted you so that the points are side by side
And to note, it was when the Other controlled Kaine that he took down Wolverine, and the fight was supposed to be a pretend-fight. Also, considering that watered-down version of Peter got destroyed by Kaine in a fight where Spock was bloodlusted and sucker punched him, Wolverine KOing Kaine with two punches that Kaine knew were coming is impressive
I am not doubting Logan's ability to hurt metas. And Logan has taken down guys Spider-man struggled with true, but Spider-man too has taken down guys Wolverine struggled with. It is also a two way street. Spider-man has taken hits (including adamantium) that are times stronger than Wolverine's hits and kept on fighting.
Kaine being influenced by the Other is not a power up, that's Kaine's default these days and Spider-man (Pete) has bested him before. The fight with Logan wasn't a pretend-fight. We should be going by fights. Sparring matches and instances where characters are not fighting back/getting cheap shotted aren't a good measuring stick for forum fights.

Surtur
Anyone ever notice that Marvel routinely has characters being able to physically hang with people waaaaay outside their weight class?

Spider-Man has taken on everyone from the Hulk to Juggernaut and not been turned into a fine red mist upon getting punched by them.

Does the guy have some kind of secret super power we don't know about? Whenever he gets witnin 5 feet of a class 100 his durability seems to suddenly sky rocket. Sort of like whenever Batman seems to get within a certain distance of powerful characters everyones IQ suddenly drops into the single digits.

cdtm

http://s32.postimg.org/40csy39qp/DD_KO_Spidey.jpg

cool

Nice scan. Makes Spidey look like more of a monster. smile

Surtur
Nice scan. Makes Spidey look like more of a monster. smile

One scan has Wolverine booting him in the nuts and the other one has friggin Daredevil KO'ing him. That is the shittiest monster ever.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Surtur

For example Batgirl was a legit bullet timer..and her speed was so much greater then Batmans(who is an aim dodger) that she was able to hit him so quickly he didn't even realize she'd thrown a punch until he suddenly felt his nose bleeding. That's not what happened. They had a sparring fight and he berates her that she has got sloppy and suddenly coughs up some blood which denotes she has hit him quite hard before that.

Surtur
Originally posted by abhilegend
That's not what happened. They had a sparring fight and he berates her that she has got sloppy and suddenly coughs up some blood which denotes she has hit him quite hard before that.

Strange, I've seen others interpret as Batgirl having hit him without him realizing it. That is why he all of a sudden begins bleeding.

But either way of course..aim dodgers aren't bullet timers.

cdtm
One scan has Wolverine booting him in the nuts and the other one has friggin Daredevil KO'ing him. That is the shittiest monster ever.

Matt admits Peter's emotional state is the only reason he even stood a chance. And 20 shots barely put him down. From a guy like Matt, that's impressive.

Nut shot would take anyone down. Logan went down like a sack of potatoes when Frank busted his. stick out tongue

cdtm
Originally posted by abhilegend
That's not what happened. They had a sparring fight and he berates her that she has got sloppy and suddenly coughs up some blood which denotes she has hit him quite hard before that.

There's also the look of shock on Batman's face.

Berating Batgirl for sloppyness, then showing signs of injury mid rant makes him look a little bit clueless.

abhilegend
Strange, I've seen others interpret as Batgirl having hit him without him realizing it. That is why he all of a sudden begins bleeding.

But either way of course..aim dodgers aren't bullet timers.
They are idiots then.Originally posted by cdtm
There's also the look of shock on Batman's face.

Berating Batgirl for sloppyness, then showing signs of injury mid rant makes him look a little bit clueless.
Yes, the shock due to bleeding which he didn't realizes at first.

It doesn't means that she hit him so fast she was invisible and returned to her position without him even getting moved.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/4426058-screen+shot+2015-03-02+at+6.29.56+pm.png

cdtm
Well, I've never argued that. It's impressive enough that Batman, being a stickler for details, would underestimate Cass's skills and fail to notice his own physical condition.

cdtm
Anyways, still going with Spidey. Cap and Beast fall early on, and then it's cat and mouse until Spidey gets Creed against a wall or on the ground and just keeps pummeling him, like he did Logan against a Tombstone..

Would take awhile, but Creed's damage soak has a limit...

StiltmanFTW
Anyways, still going with Spidey.

Meet you soon in the sobering-up station, buddy.

cdtm
Meet you soon in the sobering-up station, buddy.

Only if they have Goose Island nut brown ale. smile

Had to settle for Festivity, which is awesome.

HulkIsHulk

HulkIsHulk
And before anyone pulls he shouldn't do that since he's only normal human, I'l llet this comic panel answer that for you:
http://s32.postimg.org/49im1pump/Hm_CD9_HX.jpg

HulkIsHulk

StiltmanFTW
Nice collection of feats.

Blue Area Vet
Are you people out of your minds on #1? Spiderman, easily.

#2? I'll go with Creed but only because of the healing.

StiltmanFTW
Unlike you, we read comics.

SamZED
Your collection of Mickey Mouse adventures doesn't count, Stilt.

cdtm

laughing out loud

cdtm
Nice collection of feats.

It is. For everyone but the guys in the thread. stick out tongue

There's deflecting bullets, and there's the crazy shite peter did. Dodging wall to wall machinegun fire while in mid air, or battery's of laser's programmed with a Spidey slaying aimbot, is a lot more impressive timing the odd bullet or two.

cdtm
Sabertooth wins round 2, without a Spidey to beat him senseless.

DarkSaint85
Was gonna say, considering Sabes has pretty good reactions of his own AND has a HF that's meant to be even faster than Wolverine's....

How does he NOT take it? Spidey can dodge him, sure. But after 30 mins? 1 hour? 2 hours? 5? A whole day?

Creed would still be fresh. Peter would be running on fumes.

This is BONE claw Wolvie, saying that Sabes' HF is better than his own. Considering bone claw Wolvie had his HF ramped up, that's saying a lot:

http://i.imgur.com/2cT5cGw.jpg

He's fought through having a hole blown through him by Cypher (and a nasty fall):
http://i.imgur.com/lhtjeTn.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7uXtluv.jpg

And survived falling from (near Earth) orbit:
http://i.imgur.com/HMGDtyH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KmRnlW2.jpg

As for webbing him up (NOT an option, btw, as it's a slugfest, but heyho):

http://i.imgur.com/dvKQKxL.jpg

On the other hand, all Sabes needs is for Parker to lose concentration ONCE (and that should be relatively easy, what with the combatants on the field). Then, his claws are out.

http://i.imgur.com/QyNYqGy.jpg

Some of these scans are old. Pre upgrade Sabes.

StiltmanFTW
Donald the Duck! mad

Mickey sucks.

DarkSaint85
Donald the Duck!

Confirmed as Johnny Foreigner.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Was gonna say, considering Sabes has pretty good reactions of his own AND has a HF that's meant to be even faster than Wolverine's....

How does he NOT take it? Spidey can dodge him, sure. But after 30 mins? 1 hour? 2 hours? 5? A whole day?

Creed would still be fresh. Peter would be running on fumes.

This is BONE claw Wolvie, saying that Sabes' HF is better than his own. Considering bone claw Wolvie had his HF ramped up, that's saying a lot:

http://i.imgur.com/2cT5cGw.jpg

He's fought through having a hole blown through him by Cypher (and a nasty fall):
http://i.imgur.com/lhtjeTn.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7uXtluv.jpg

And survived falling from (near Earth) orbit:
http://i.imgur.com/HMGDtyH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KmRnlW2.jpg

As for webbing him up (NOT an option, btw, as it's a slugfest, but heyho):

http://i.imgur.com/dvKQKxL.jpg

On the other hand, all Sabes needs is for Parker to lose concentration ONCE (and that should be relatively easy, what with the combatants on the field). Then, his claws are out.

http://i.imgur.com/QyNYqGy.jpg

Some of these scans are old. Pre upgrade Sabes.

Nice scans.

Never said it would he easy. But are you saying Creed can't be beaten down? Is he Gorgon level now?

A lot of characters with healing factors have some good stuff.. Even Slade got blasted through the chest by Starfire in the 1980's, and fought on, barely noticing..

Also, I'm a little suspicious of the general concensus on Spidey.. It's been argued, and seriously, that he gets stomped by everybody from Cap to Panther. Personally, I think he has the same problem Val Armorr does.. Since he's not stomping streets every meeting, he must not be as good as elite streets.

On feats, he should be going through armies of Captain America's or Wolverine's.

StiltmanFTW
Two things:

Carry on.

But he was written by Yost.

Meaning low blunt force durability.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Confirmed as Johnny Foreigner.
You got me.

At least I'm not yellow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.