Ahsoka Tano Speculation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
Since we last saw her in the clone wars until rebels has been quite some time, when she has had presumably no training

How powerful could she have become if she never left and the jedi order never crumbled, allowing her to be trained for all of those years?

|King Joker|
I don't know, because she would have become a Jedi Knight if she accepted the Council's offer to come back. She didn't really require any more training.

Beniboybling
She probably could have better refined her techniques with holocrons and the like but yeah, I doubt there was much more she could accomplish, or much more combat effectiveness she could achieve beyond stalemating Maul. Maybe sub-Dooku level?

|King Joker|
Her innate potential wasn't completely achieved by Rebels though, I don't think. I mean, she was only 32 when she fought Maul and Vader. Imagine her in 10-15 years.

DMB raised an interesting point to me though, that Ahsoka staying with the Jedi possibly would have constricted her rather than make her flourish. Ahsoka going on her own path could have been a better thing in regards to developing her skills.

Beniboybling
Mmm, good point. Very good point. I guess we'll find out more I'm her novel.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Mmm, good point. Very good point. I guess we'll find out more I'm her novel.

Beni confirmed to be the incarnation of Ahsoka hype.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Aurbere
Beni confirmed to be the incarnation of Ahsoka hype. LOL

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Aurbere
Beni confirmed to be the incarnation of Ahsoka hype. Rofl. smile

TheNuisanceBird
By that logic what would Redpill be?

Fated Xtasy
I hope to the sun gods that there's a mention of the Daughter there.

It'd be incredibly interesting to read about Ahsoka's feelings about that..

She may not remember :mmm: shit

Emperordmb
Yeah more Ones wank in canon would be good for my RTs.

I still need to make that Daughter RT

Fated Xtasy
Not what I meant, but whatevs.

Beniboybling
Yeah, as if the Ones wank is what matters here. Get with the program DMB. smile

Emperordmb
right, because a mention of the Daughter totally wanks the shit out of Ahsola :/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.