Darth Nyriss vs. Mara Jade Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Sabers

Round 2: All out fight

Neutral ground loc

carthage
No one

Emperordmb
Nyriss wins both rounds tbh

The Ellimist
Oh shit, I read that as Nihilus and thought you were trolling.

Mara wins both.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nyriss wins both rounds tbh

The Ellimist
Nyriss beat a Meetra weakened by Nathema and a ds nexus and a featless, unremarkable young Scourge before being cast aside by Revan like a joke. There's nothing to suggest she'd best Kit Fisto, let alone Mara Jade.

DarthAnt66
How the hell was Surik weakened by Nathema? And nah, she's probably better than Dooku.

Emperordmb
Meetra was on a more powerful nexus for like all of her best feats against darksiders though so I don't really see the point of bringing it up.

DarthAnt66
Good point. thumb up

TheDarthBoy
Why are nexus feats considered a bad thing?

I mean it was there best showing (From the blank view)

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Nyriss

AncientPower
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
How the hell was Surik weakened by Nathema? And nah, she's probably better than Dooku.

She nearly has her mind torn apart by Nathema, and then immediately spends the next 96 hours without sleep or sustenance, drawing solely on the Force, before going to Dromund Kaas where the dark side is stated to be too strong for her to meditate and find enlightenment, before facing Darth Nyriss.

So her being on anything like her A game in that fight is retarded if you actually believe that was the case. Interestingly she still laughably outperforms Scourge in that contest who spends half the time on his ass, despite Nyriss' 'ferocity' being right there for him to feed off of.

The Ellimist
^ what she said

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
she's probably better than Dooku.

erm I'm not sure if you're Dooku trolling, but can you tell me how beating a weakened, wrong-nexus Exile and a useless, featless, fodder Scourge matches up to disposing of Obi Wan while simultaneously knocking away Anakin?

SunRazer
"Wrong-nexus" lmfao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.