Frieza vs the Galactic Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Frieza (DBZ Incarnation) is hellbent on becoming the Emperor of the Universe. The Dark Lord Palpatine (DE incarnation) and his Galactic Empire are the only forces standing in his way. Can Frieza defeat the Empire on his own? For info on Frieza's abilities, Click here.

Tondemonai
Rip skills. Only thing that can possibly affect Frieza is if he's off guard and Sheev uses his wormhole, or a direct hit from the Death Star, which wouldn't even kill him, it'd just makie him angry and he'd just go on to destroy the entire galaxy one planet at a time. Sheev's precog might give him an advantage in combat, however, he's sorely lacking in speed and strength required to affect someone of Frieza's level. This is just hilarious

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You thought Galactus, (a being infinitely more powerful than Frieza) vs Valkorion, (a being infinitely inferior to the entirety of the Galactic Empire) was a fight, so even assuming this is a spite stomp, you have no room to talk shit. smile

FreshestSlice
Lulz. thumb up

carthage
Frieza slaughters

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by carthage
Frieza slaughters

Do I smell a dragon ball fan smile

You keep up with Super?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Rip skills. Only thing that can possibly affect Frieza is if he's off guard and Sheev uses his wormhole, or a direct hit from the Death Star, which wouldn't even kill him, it'd just makie him angry and he'd just go on to destroy the entire galaxy one planet at a time. Sheev's precog might give him an advantage in combat, however, he's sorely lacking in speed and strength required to affect someone of Frieza's level. This is just hilarious It'd probably do a lot more then make him angry.

Think about how long it took the Spirit Bomb to destroy Namek, then think about how long it took the Death Star to destroy a planet.

Aurbere
I don't even remember Goku trying to destroy Namek with the spirit bomb. What a jerk. Hope of the universe, for sure...

Frieza does solo though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Except the Spirit bomb didn't do shit to Frieza, nor did it destroy Namek.

The Ellimist
Sids mindrapes tbh.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Except the Spirit bomb didn't do shit to Frieza, nor did it destroy Namek. "Didn't do shit".

Are you retarded?

It almost ****ing killed him, dude.

Frieza even said it himself "I thought I was going to die".

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Aurbere
I don't even remember Goku trying to destroy Namek with the spirit bomb. What a jerk. Hope of the universe, for sure...

Frieza does solo though.

That was Frieza trying to destroy the planet, never mind.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Sids mindrapes tbh. Sids can mindrape???

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Jmanghan
"Didn't do shit".

Are you retarded?

It almost ****ing killed him, dude.

Frieza even said it himself "I thought I was going to die".

Yeah, it "almost killed" a Frieza who wasn't even close to using his full power, lmao. And when does Frieza say he thought he was going to die?

The Ellimist
Frieza can't sustain his full power though.

Sids TP hacks + can't touch his essence

Spam superweapons

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This isn't even DBS Frieza.

The Ellimist
Right, so he loses.

Fated Xtasy
LOL Frieza wrecks, even Dodoira can stomp tbh

Aurbere
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
LOL Frieza wrecks, even Dodoira can stomp tbh

thumb up

Dodoria solos while Zarbon seduces Palpy.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Arguments against Sidious TPing Frieza? smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So I guess SW wins the thread?

FreshestSlice
Obviously. You can't prove Sidious can't. thumb up

The Ellimist
It's not even a troll argument, lol. DE Sheev is a potential universe buster with a spirit Frieza can't touch and TP abilities he's never dealt with, and the Empire with the time can spam planet busters + find centerpoint station.

Oh, and Frieza doesn't have instant transmission; destroy his spaceship and he's helpless.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Frieza can't fly? And isn't fast?

The Ellimist
Not fast enough to transverse a galaxy in reasonable timespans.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Even assuming that's the case, Frieza could always merch some off the Empire.

The Ellimist
Or they isolate him, lure him with bait, and spam centerpoint + galaxy guns. If he doesn't take the bait, teleport him into a star with Force storms.

Or just mindrape him.

FreshestSlice
Or summon the ghost of the Son do defeat Frieza. Or something else not substantiated.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Because a guy who can casually destroy planets in his base form is gonna have a problem with fleets and super weapons.

The Ellimist
Superweapons can bust planets and, in the case of centerpoint, stars...

@Freshest: what about my plans strikes you as beyond the abilities of the Empire?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Superweapons can bust planets and, in the case of centerpoint, stars...

That's cool. Casual Base form Frieza is an insignificant speck compared to his final form. you'd also have to assume that the super weapons like the Death Star or Galaxy Gun can precisely pin down and hit an immensely fast flying target like Frieza.

Jmanghan
Yeah, it "almost killed" a Frieza who wasn't even close to using his full power, lmao. And when does Frieza say he thought he was going to die? He was using 50% of his full power, which made his power level 80,000,000.

Afterwards, becoming 100%, he then had 120,000,000.

He said it right after they all thought he was dead, then resurfaces.

FreshestSlice

@Freshest: what about my plans strikes you as beyond the abilities of the Empire?
Killing Frieza?

The Ellimist
Hahaha.

FreshestSlice
You asked. uhuh

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bump smilesmilesmile

The Merchant
Frieza stomps. Ki is one third spiritual energy. Pretty sure thatd rape Palps spirit. Even if it didn't Frieza could just fly around blowing up everything the GE owns which would include Byss.

carthage
Muh boy Frieza wins

quanchi112
Dragon Ball Z is terrible.

AncientPower
The DBZ memes would make the Dark Lord impale himself.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Quan, you're terrible. smile

Carthage, what made you think Frieza wins so handily? smile

quanchi112
smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Goku destroys Thanos.

quanchi112
Goku destroys Thanos. That is in****ingsane. Please regain your sanity. I could have you locked up for that statement.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Goku utterly destroys non IG Thanos.

Tondemonai
@Skillz, what do you see the outcome of IG Thanos vs Beerus, since it's unlikely that Thanos can age him to death?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Classic IG Thanos tears Beerus a new one. It's not even close. smile

NTJack0
Raditz could solo this.

Trocity
Raditz is only moon level, you are lucky the planet busting Immortal Emperor isn't in this thread.

MythLord
Frieza takes it.

quanchi112
Goku utterly destroys non IG Thanos. Thanos would beat him with minimal effort.

Badabing
Frieza (DBZ Incarnation) is hellbent on becoming the Emperor of the Universe. The Dark Lord Palpatine (DE incarnation) and his Galactic Empire are the only forces standing in his way. Can Frieza defeat the Empire on his own? For info on Frieza's abilities, Click here. Just stop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.