Darth Plagueis Confirmed Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzOWOj1ysM

The Ellimist
Lol it had also been confirmed that Khan wouldn't be in Into Darkness. He probably isn't Plagueis, but I don't take this as gospel.

Aurbere
I'm hoping he's actually dead. But I wouldn't be surprised if they pull the whole "from a certain point of view" thing here. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest given the start to the trilogy.

Beniboybling
Not a fan of TFA Aurbere?

Aurbere
Meh. It's meh. I'm thinking of writing a blog about it now that I've watched it a few times and digested it.

Beniboybling
Interesting. Would definitely read.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Aurbere
Meh. It's meh. I'm thinking of writing a blog about it now that I've watched it a few times and digested it.

You said that already 135 days ago mad

Darth Abonis
I hope he isn't Plagueis. That would be cheesy

cs_zoltan
The only way the ST could be any more cheesy is to make a new Death Star out of cheese.

Col. Valerian
I just hope they don't make another ridiculously stupid weapon like the Starkiller.

SunRazer
I already thought Snoke wasn't going to be Plagueis.

And Plagueis being confirmed dead is a godsend because it gets rid of some of the stupidest theories I've heard.

Lord Stark
^Meh. If its a new character I think its kind of lame. Lower stakes. And makes the new trilogy feel even more tacked on than it already does.

SunRazer
If they can keep it from becoming a rehash of the OT, that's fine. I'd rather them not butcher Plagueis' character.

diomiosio123
is banes death confirmed

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by SunRazer
If they can keep it from becoming a rehash of the OT, that's fine. I'd rather them not butcher Plagueis' character.

How do they do that when TFA was already a rehash of ANH and the title of Episode VIII bares striking resembling to Empire.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by diomiosio123
is banes death confirmed

yez

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
I hope he isn't Plagueis.

Me too. I hate Plagueis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.