Robocop(2014) vs Terminator(Pops)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Standard weapons for Robocop. Pops has a 12 gauge and two 1911 Colts.

Their mission is to seek and destroy the other. Fight starts in an abandoned warehouse.

KingD19
Is this broken down Pops, or T-1800 (liquid metal) Pops?

juggernaut74
T-800 model.

KingD19
Pops wins. Durable enough to tank whatever Murphy can throw at him and strong enough to f*ck him with his gun or in melee.

TheVaultDweller
Wasn't Pop's holding the weight of a bus in one scene, with one hand no less? He should be durable enough to take a few hits while closing the distance, and then literally beat Murphy to scrap.

KingD19
It took a 50. Sniper rifle round to almost stop Evil Pops. It took 2 to actually put him down for good.

And yeah, the 2 Pops fighting were cracking concrete just by slamming into one another. They were dumb strong.

golem370
Take for what it is but Youtube Robocop lifted a ten ton door.

KingD19
Wrong Robocop. This is the 2014 version.

Robtard
Their weapons won't do much to each other so it's a H2H with a cyborg with no squishy bits that matter vs a cyborg with lots of squishy bits. I'm voting for Pops, cos he lacks squishy bits that matter.

KingD19
2014 Robocop was really fragile. Pops might take him down before it even gets to h2h.

Khazra Reborn
Probably pops, I seem to recall Kinnamancop being really fast and agile though, that might make it difficult for the tankish T-800.

KingD19
Pops and Naked Pops showed just how fast and effective a T-800 can be. His speed won't be much of an issue. Especially since he trades so much durability for it.

Khazra Reborn
I don't remember any agility anywhere close to Robo. Pops wins regardless IMO.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, Robo has an edge in speed and agility, but not enough to help him here.

KingD19
Robo is fast, but not fast enough to dodge Pops targeting systems. And if they get in a fist fight, he's going to get caught and literally ripped apart. And Pops will tank literally everything he can throw at him judging by his fights in the last movie making him a juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.