Perfect Chaos vs Lil' Slugger (Final form)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Lil' Slugger, or Paranoid Agent, in eldritch abomination form vs Perfect Chaos of Sonic fame. Arena is Washington: D.C. (Plenty of paranoia to feed off of).

Who wins?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Would you mind giving a rundown of Lil Slugger's capabilities?

Jmanghan
I think Lil Slugger can take this, Perfect Chaos, in the grand scheme of things, wasn't that powerful.

Lil Slugger was going to envelop the entire world, and was rapidly destroying it after getting his full power.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I wouldn't say any being with the power of the 7 chaos emeralds isn't, "all that powerful."

Sonic was able to defeat a reality warper/universe buster with them, as were Silver and Shadow.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I wouldn't say any being with the power of the 7 chaos emeralds isn't, "all that powerful."

Sonic was able to defeat a reality warper/universe buster with them, as were Silver and Shadow. But what did he have to show for it?

All he really did was flood the planet.

Solaris is a WHOLE other beast then Chaos, and they didn't defeat him, they sealed him.

Just as well, he's a multiverse buster, and a dimension-eater.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, I mean yeah. Tikal even says the first time Chaos was unleashed he, "destroyed the world." He also casually oneshotted the egg carrier two, for what it's worth. I mean, the Chaos Emeralds allow for "ultimate power" and mastery of time and space itself. It stands to reason that Perfect Chaos inherently isn't a feeb.

Jmanghan
Well, I mean yeah. Tikal even says the first time Chaos was unleashed he, "destroyed the world." He also casually oneshotted the egg carrier two, for what it's worth. I mean, the Chaos Emeralds allow for "ultimate power" and mastery of time and space itself. It stands to reason that Perfect Chaos inherently isn't a feeb. ...He destroyed the world?

But the world still existed...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Destroyed the world as in turned it into a submerged, inhospitable wasteland, not actual planet busting.

Is Lil Slugger a legitimate planet buster?

Jmanghan
Destroyed the world as in turned it into a submerged, inhospitable wasteland, not actual planet busting.

Is Lil Slugger a legitimate planet buster? He was going to implode the world in on itself, so yes.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Slugger probably wins, then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.