DE Wankatine vs. Pre-Nathema Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Does Palps has enough hype in encyclopedic medium?

EmperorSidious2
Yes

The Ellimist
Nah.

The Ellimist
Up

SunRazer
Pre-Nathema Vitiate is canonically below Sadow and Kressh, and Sidious is canonically above them as of RotS. Multiple power curves gets you a pretty enormous gap between Sidious and Vitiate there - Palpatine butchers.

Or we can go off feats, and Sidious still butchers.

Sinious
Idk which one is more cancerous: this thread or the fact that SunRazer posted a serious reply

SunRazer
I post serious replies on Elm and Carthage's mismatches all the time. When you're bored, you're bored.

Besides, Legend's bound to get baited anyway. Then I just sit back, pop some corn, and watch him destroy himself while he thinks he's winning.

Sinious
I won't question your rituals no more smile

SunRazer
Yes, now you know your place smile

Syndicate
Didn't know you were so sassy outside of CV nova.

carthage
Originally posted by SunRazer

and watch him destroy himself while he thinks he's winning.

laughing out loud

SunRazer
@Syndicate - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz8RjPAD2Jk

Syndicate
:P I like this side of you.

SunRazer
Well, you should. I'm raking in the self-destruct LeGenD bodies. The body count is what, 300, now?

The Ellimist
Vitiate had killed his parents by the time he was ten while Sidious only killed his parents when he was like twenty.

Syndicate
That's because Sidious was an underachiever.

The Ellimist
Yeah actually Plagueis speculated that he was so powerful the dark side hid itself within him, and might have even had a hand in his creation. So he was so powerful it was suppressed or something.

The Ellimist
Palpatine one-shots.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.