Raiden vs MCU Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Raiden from Metal Gear series.

VS

Iron Man from MCU.

Round 1: MGS2 Raiden vs Tony Stark without his armor.

Round 2: MGS4 Raiden vs Tony with Mark.1 Armor.

Round 3: Raiden from the begining of MGRR vs Tony with his standard armor.

Final Round: Raiden with his current body from MGRR vs Hulkbuster and War Machine.

The fight takes place in Denver.

Who wins and why?

StealthRanger
MGS4 Raiden and beyond is probably way too much for Tony

Nusa105
Round 1: Raiden

Round 2: Raiden 8/10

Round 3: Raiden

Round 4: Raiden

This is a stomp in Raiden's Favour in my opinion

KingD19
Raiden literally can't lose unless he just stands there.

RadZoa

Round 2: Tony quite easily as Raiden can't fly, is pretty slow and Tony's weapons would tear him apart consider that freaking Vamp of all people was able to stab him with knives

Round 3: Hard to say as Raiden is a lot more formidable but again, can't fly. I'm not sure if MCU Tony has EMP's or technopathy as having either of those would pretty much 10/10 Raiden.

Martian_mind
Raiden takes all of them, handily.

KingD19
Originally posted by RadZoa

Round 2: Tony quite easily as Raiden can't fly, is pretty slow and Tony's weapons would tear him apart consider that freaking Vamp of all people was able to stab him with knives

Round 3: Hard to say as Raiden is a lot more formidable but again, can't fly. I'm not sure if MCU Tony has EMP's or technopathy as having either of those would pretty much 10/10 Raiden.

You're right about Round 1.

Round 2 is Mk1 Iron Man armor. That's the suit he built in the desert that only had a flamethrower and jump jets that broke it when it landed. He's slow. Raiden on the other hand is still capable of blocking machinegun fire and fast enough to fight Vamp who himself is stupid fast.

Round 3, Tony has never shown EMP or Technopathic powers with his suit. Soooo Raiden wins all 3.

RadZoa
Originally posted by KingD19
You're right about Round 1.

Round 2 is Mk1 Iron Man armor. That's the suit he built in the desert that only had a flamethrower and jump jets that broke it when it landed. He's slow. Raiden on the other hand is still capable of blocking machinegun fire and fast enough to fight Vamp who himself is stupid fast.

Round 3, Tony has never shown EMP or Technopathic powers with his suit. Soooo Raiden wins all 3. I didn't see the part of the MK1 armor, in that case Raiden should win that. Although Raiden was still pretty pathetic struggling with a guy who can't dodge 800 FPS bullets

No EMP or technopathy, got it, still has hacking IIRC and cyborgs in Revengance are subject to brain jacking. Would still give the majority to Raiden though

KingD19
But he was strong enough to sling around creatures that weighed several tons, slam then into other GECKO units, and didn't slow him down for a second.

It's not like Iron Man is exactly fast when it comes to reflexes. Raiden is definitely faster than him. And lets be honest, they made Vamp super OP in that game since they were gonna kill him off at the end. Him beating Raiden directly contradicts like all the feats he has in MGS4.

I'm not sure if Tony would be able to try and hack him in the middle of a fight with someone massively faster and more powerful trying to kill him. Or if his tech would even be compatible, as Revengeance tech seems to be infinitely higher than anything Tony has at hand aside from his Arc Reactor providing nearly unlimited energy(which it can't even do for his suit)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.