Weakest character who could solo the Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Credit to Emperor DMB

Who is the weakest character in Star Wars who could dominate the militaries of modern day Earth and force political submission?

Round 1: Dropped in it with some basic knowledge and no other stipulations.

Round 2: Dropped in it with some basic knowledge, but all of modern Earth is made aware of his/her presence and out to kill.

Round 3: Round 2 but no telepathy.

Jmanghan
Nihilus would wipe us out pretty quickly.

Beniboybling
Vader.

EDIT: Or his lesser, Exar Kun. smile

hutchy1345
Orbalisk bane... what can kill him?
Valkorion just destroys the earth like ziost

Beniboybling
Weakest character hutchy, Bane is realistically second only to Palpatine.

Zenwolf
Edit: Hold, naah.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Weakest character hutchy, Bane is realistically second only to Palpatine.

How dare you insinuate such a thing!

Imo any Jedi should be able to solo.

Mind tricking people alone could end the world.

Beniboybling
smile

I think they'd have to be sufficiently crafty to pull that off, Kenobi could potentially do it, however they'd be ****ed for rounds two and three. Vader clears though. thumb up

hutchy1345
Boba fett

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Beniboybling
smile

I think they'd have to be sufficiently crafty to pull that off, Kenobi could potentially do it, however they'd be ****ed for rounds two and three. Vader clears though. thumb up

no disgusting, you need a cleansing of the mind, body, and soul.

Vader does win tho

The Ellimist
Lol, how does Vader clear round 3?

Fated Xtasy
He TK's buildings like nothing in Canon and legends, these buildings and shit are obviously made out of materials far superior to wood, brick and stone.

A sneeze from Vader could destroy our buildings tbh.

The Ellimist
Yeah but does this proof him from the combined ordinances of the entire planet? erm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The World's combined ordinances would absolutely stomp Darth Vader. Like if the world goes Godzilla on him dropping nukes and shit, he's done.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Yeah but does this proof him from the combined ordinances of the entire planet? erm
The world's combined ordinances can't all hit one spot forever, nor would the world ever try to.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Godzilla. smile

FreshestSlice
Which is not a representation of Earth's actual military strength, and who is weaker than Vader.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dude, Godzilla is faaaar more powerful than Vader. Not even a comparison.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The world's combined ordinances can't all hit one spot forever.

I don't understand what you mean. They can outrun Vader, they can track him, and they can keep shooting at him.

Against the combined air force of the world, sooner or later he's going to get hit by a big conventional warhead and die.

Round 3 I only really see Luke/Sidious/Nihilus/Valkorion/OCW Yoda/entities/prob missing someone pulling it off. Nihilus is probably technically the "weakest".

FreshestSlice
Godzilla's a larger target, who didn't stand in the middle of the largest weapons factory in the galaxy blowing up, or survive a planet killing space station, so I'll not hold my breath.

The Ellimist
Nukes?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I don't understand what you mean. They can outrun Vader, they can track him, and they can keep shooting at him.

He's faster than they are, smarter than they are, and has precog, so not sure why this matters.

Or, you know, he'd put up a shield, which seems to be holding up just fine against the much more impressive things he's faced so far.

Nihilus, who hides behinds a fleet to do everything, can totes solo a planet conventionally.

The Ellimist
He's faster than they are,

Faster than bombers? Lol.

That's hardly a given.

How is precog going to save him from the entire sky filling with bombs and missiles?

What's the biggest explosion he's tanked without suffering any significant damage?

...I mean he speaks, and we die, lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Godzilla's a larger target, who didn't stand in the middle of the largest weapons factory in the galaxy blowing up, or survive a planet killing space station, so I'll not hold my breath.

Kek.

Beniboybling
Query: does Earth have access to relevant ground realities of Star Wars characters, in sourcebooks, SW media and the like? smile

Will they have Leland Chee on hand as a consultant? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.