Angel Dust vs Aldrich Killian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Which of these two win?

KingD19
She does decently well against heat as NTW's bomb blast only knocked her around. And she's strong enough to rip him apart so...he gets ripped apart.

TheVaultDweller
Not that easy. Killian seemingly had comparable strength to the Iron Man suits, and he could focus the heat in his body into very focused points, almost like lightsabers. That's different to a more widespread heat blast. And Tony only hacked off a limb with a blade in his suit's right arm IIRC. Killian also survived being inside the Mark 42 armour when Tony triggered its self-destruct mechanism, blowing the entire thing up. Also, Killian is WAY faster than Angel Dust. He was ducking and weaving and dodging around multiple virtually point blank repulsor blasts like it was nothing. As seen in Civil War, even Cap and Bucky aren't fast enough to do that. And he can spit focused beams of heat/fire from his mouth. People underrate Killian's abilities because IM3 was such a shitty movie, and because he was a mediocre villain in terms of character (especially considering the whole Mandarin copout), but he was actually quite beastly.

KingD19
Was he? You're right, I've forgotten almost everything about that movie.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, I actually forgot about half the shit myself, and only refreshed my memory after a recent Extremis vs Underworld thread. Killian was balls as a villain, in terms of character, but he was actually really powerful. I'd rate him above either Whiplash (even final suit version) or Iron Monger in terms of overall physical threat level.

KingD19
You know better than me...because I refuse to watch that movie again. So I'll follow your lead and say Killian can take it lol.

TheVaultDweller

TheVaultDweller
So yeah, I think he could definitely beat her, because she is going to have a hell of a time trying to tag him, and he should definitely be able to do some damage.

HulkIsHulk
Youtube is your friend. Kilian vs Stark fight videos

Part 1:
Start watching from 2:56
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIhJvXPZH6U
AIhJvXPZH6U

You need to watch thsionly for the first 18 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNw6s6kiaGk
cNw6s6kiaGk

Part 2 the real fight
What happens at 0:39 should show you he has comparative strength
The repulsor dodging happens around 0:59
At 2:49 there is a pretty good durability feat for Tony only partially in his armor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbbBZx3F6ew
AbbBZx3F6ew
Killian surviving the self-destruct is pretty impressive since the self-destrcut of the other armors obliterated the other Extremis soldiers

HulkIsHulk
And one more question, looking at these videos, after Civil War, who is stronger now, Cap or Iron Monger:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtOiApv2bWw
VtOiApv2bWw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLgcM7liD0k
LLgcM7liD0k

That should show how much Cap has improved now. The way I see, its total bullshits to say that all is within his abilities as shown from the first movie

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, between the first few movies I would still say that an argument could be made for it being polishing of skills, adapting more to his abilities etc. But there was a very clear amp in Civil War. Even with his AoU feats, how he handled the helicopter in Civil War is virtually on another level, especially considering when he started yanking on the thing he had absolutely nothing to even brace his feet against.

TheVaultDweller
Iron Monger is also still stronger. You can see in that one clip that he could actually flat out crush Tony in his armour if he wanted to, where as it took an intense battering from Cap and Bucky, and Iron Man's suit was still mostly functional right up until Steve drove his shield into the arc reactor. From what I can recall, the targeting system was briefly out of wack (though later seemed to work just fine when he started his H2H counteroffensive against Cap), his left gauntlet got messed up, as well as his one leg repulsor, screwing with his flight. Other than that, most of the damage seemed relatively minor and superficial really.

golem370
Iron Monger? It suppose to weight 2 tons in the comic book. Is this Captain America based on Ultimate Marvel Universe?

VanMae
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Not that easy. Killian seemingly had comparable strength to the Iron Man suits, and he could focus the heat in his body into very focused points, almost like lightsabers.

Specifically karate-chops. Probably a nod to him being based on the Mandarin.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by VanMae
Specifically karate-chops. Probably a nod to him being based on the Mandarin.
He was also using some judo moves as well. Personally I thought Killian was a nod to Sunfire. He also kinda reminded me of Atom Smasher, Firebrand and Magma as well, though there's only limited resemblance except heat and fire, and the others use machines to generate it while its Sunfire's superpower, while Atom smasher has radioactive powers
There was also this one time villain who actually had something like a lightsaber

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Killian was ducking and weaving and dodging around multiple virtually point blank repulsor blasts like it was nothing. As seen in Civil War, even Cap and Bucky aren't fast enough to do that.
Thinking about it doesn't it make Whiplash too much faster than Cap and Bucky as well, since he was actually slicing repulsor blasts out of the air:
naughty
http://s32.postimg.org/5n6bhuq0z/ezgif_3518595598.gif

TheVaultDweller
No, not particularly. Cap and Bucky showed enough H2H speed to compete with Iron Man himself, who has dodged things like tank shells. What Killian did was against more sustained repulsor fire, while closing the distance on Tony, and making it look easy. His speed is greater than that of Tony, Cap, Bucky or Whiplash IMO. Not by a mile, but enough for him to have a bit of an edge there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.