Cap/Black Panther/Winter Soldier vs. DC street team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
MCU Cap, Black Panther, Bucky

Vs.

Batman (BVS), Deathstroke (Mirakuru), Ozymandias, Green Arrow (Normal arrows, 2 explosive arrows)

Can the DC team win?

TheVaultDweller
lol Black Panther solos. Guy is in a vibranium suit (which took high caliber fire like being caught in a mild breeze) with vibranium claws. They can't hurt him, while he can shred all of them to bits.

carthage
Tchalla loses his cat suit

TheVaultDweller
Much better match then. Panther's suit makes him a bit OP in any fight against other street levelers. What kind of weapons do the rest of them have, or is it pure H2H except for Ollie?

carthage
Slade has his Katana, Batman has nothing, Bucky has his knives, And Ollie has the weapons specified in the OP. No guns

KingD19
At least give Panther his claws. But yeah, team Marvel still wrecks.

FrothByte
Well Batman and GA easily get killed. Not sure how strong BP is without his suit. In the brief trailer I saw WS easily knocked him around when he was out of his suit. So he might also get taken out early.

Then it just boils to Cap and WS vs. Slade and Ozy. Ozy gets taken out next. He just doesn't have the durability feats to hang with the other 3. Slade has insane durability, but now it's 2 vs. 1 and I can't see him taking out Cap and WS.

carthage
Tchalla tanked the bomb that killed his father, Bucky's punches, and jumping from a few stories up. He's got comparable durability to Ozymandias and is similar to him statwise without his suit

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Not sure how strong BP is without his suit. In the brief trailer I saw WS easily knocked him around when he was out of his suit. So he might also get taken out early.

confused

T'Challa briefly had Bucky on the defensive and was holding up quite well, right up until Bucky punched him with his metal arm, which T'Challa took like a champ. The same arm that can punch into concrete and crush one of Iron Man's gauntlets. Also, as Carthage mentioned, he was caught up in a powerful explosion and appeared virtually unharmed afterwards. He was definitely a close peer to Cap & Bucky stat-wise, even without his armour. I mean Widow gets some strong new H2H feats in Civil War, and we see how completely ineffective she was against Bucky compared to T'Challa.

KingD19
Sounds like T'Challa ate the Heart Shaped herb off screen, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.